Need help reaching my genetic potential. - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help reaching my genetic potential.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Stats- 21 years old, 200lbs, 6ft tall, 14% body fat. Once I reached the 200lb mark I was considering using AAS or PH. However, after joining several forums I took the advice of the moderators/vets to not cycle until I was 24 and have completely maxed out my genetic potential. However, in the meantime I want to use the most effective alternative supplements. I have been looking into things such as insulin shots. Not sure the best route to go. I already know about basic supps such as creatine, whey, mass gainers, N.O... Looking for something to use more hardcore than these. What are considered the best products out there? Not going to waste my money on something that isn't worth it.

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You have to be 21 to post in this section.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta be 21 to post in anabolics

Edit- ****ing **** Jim, you must be on wifi, totally beat you..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

•   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Gotta be 21 to post in anabolics
    Beat you to the punch :tongue:
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

please reread the post, I am 21

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Changing your age doesn't count.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

come on bro

8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For all reading this after.

OP is 19.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

one niner
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

nobody responds in the supplement section. I need opinions, not forum rules.

11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not old enough for AAS, but you decided that injecting insulin is the safer alternative.....

Here's a suggestion: eat more food and train harder.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

It's Saturday night dude, how short of time are you expecting responses?

No you don't need insulin, your 19 and it's dangerous unless you know wtf you're doing.

I'm glad you realize you should wait. At 6' 200lbs though you can still gain a ton more weight naturally. I'm 5'9 and hit 225 and I still wasn't at a genetic potential.

I'd recommend a test booster instead of AAS to satisfy your needs of something, but at 19 your test is most likely already high and it won't do anything for you.

Look into other forms of ergogenic aids in the supplement section.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I eat 4000-4500 calories a day, 350 grams of protein a day, adequate hydration and sleep, I started out at 130lbs buddy after overcoming an addiction. My diet and training is in check, please give me good advice buddy, not eat more train harder. I already have those in check.

14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdrugzz View Post
    I eat 4000-4500 calories a day, 350 grams of protein a day, adequate hydration and sleep, I started out at 130lbs buddy after overcoming an addiction. My diet and training is in check, please give me good advice buddy, not eat more train harder. I already have those in check.
    If they were in check you wouldn't be looking for a shortcut. Eat 5000-5500 a day. That is an obscene and unnecessary amount of protein.

Who programmed your routine? If it was you, what kind of education do you have to program effectively? How have you balanced your external:internal rotation?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Eat more dude. Seriously lol I bulk on 4500 and you have a few inches on me. There's other forms of aids other than hormones, and those should all be used before you go that route, even outside of "creatine and weight gainers". So my advice, along with Jim's..search the supplement section. Post a thread if you have a specific question. You'll find a plethora of information there
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

16. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Eat more dude. Seriously. I bulk on 4500 and you have a few inches on me. There's other forms of aids other than hormones, and those should all be used before you go that route. So my advice, along with Jim's..search the supplement section. Post a thread if you have a specific question.
    Lol I bulk on 4-4500 a day....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Lol I bulk on 4-4500 a day....
    You're skinny dude. You need it. lol
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Supplements are not a shortcut, they are a supplement to what you are already doing. Besides, this is the AAS section, not sure why you're saying I'm looking for a shortcut when I decided to train natural for the next few years.

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have considered upping calories, but bf is already at 14%, really really don't want to develop anymore tbh.

20. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You're skinny dude. You need it. lol
    Fact.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I have considered upping calories, but bf is already at 14%, really really don't want to develop anymore tbh.
    It's gonna happen
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Supplements are not a shortcut, they are a supplement to what you are already doing. Besides, this is the AAS section, not sure why you're saying I'm looking for a shortcut when I decided to train natural for the next few years.
    Insulin is not a supplement. Using insulin is not training naturally.

Stop being a girl and eat more. If you don't want to gain much more bodyfat then count your calories/macros so that you don't gain much fat.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What is something that is thermogenic to body fat but helps increase lean mass at the sametime that is not going to screw up my endocrine system. Tren sounded ideal to my personal goal, however obviously that is not an option for me yet.

24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What is something that is thermogenic to body fat but helps increase lean mass at the sametime that is not going to screw up my endocrine system. Tren sounded ideal to my personal goal, however obviously that is not an option for me yet.
    Weight lifting.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

it's no where near the level of Tren by any means but Alphamine comes to mind. It's a fat burner...not AAS by any means. I know some users have used it on a bulk to minimalize fat gain. Just lift harder and won't hafta worry about excess fat
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Weight lifting.
    Supplements:

Anabeta, Versa1, Compound 20, PR-XT, Anabeta Elite, Anabolic Pump, Slinshot, the list goes on.....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

27. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

it's no where near the level of Tren by any means but Alphamine comes to mind. It's a fat burner...not AAS by any means. I know some users have used it on a bulk to minimalize fat gain. Just lift harder and won't hafta worry about excess fat
    I've been considering using it for that. Although I'm not really having a fat gain issue because my workouts are intense.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I second Anabeta, PR-XT. Also look into GDA's like SlinSane and Slintensity. It's not insulin, but it'll help assist it.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I've been considering using it for that. Although I'm not really having a fat gain issue because my workouts are intense.
    Second I get out of my cardiologist appointment next Friday, I'm 2 scooping it and going to squat 600lbs. I gotta slim down below 210 and still be able to slam food. We'll see how she works.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

mann the whole point of this thread has been supplement suggestion. all uv done so far is complain about age, complain about not enough calories, complain about who designed my routine. I gained 70 pounds thru diet and weight training alone, I am bored of training thru weight training and diet alone now. I don't have a problem upping my calories, I just want to throw some supplements into the mix.

31. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I second Anabeta, PR-XT. Also look into GDA's like SlinSane and Slintensity. It's not insulin, but it'll help assist it.
    Slinshot is a GDA. AP is similar but different.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

dude we gave you supp suggestions lol

the problem is, there's so much stuff out there that can help, it's near impossible to give you everything. I'm tellin ya, search around. every time I log on there's some new supp that's better and better than the last
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

mann the whole point of this thread has been supplement suggestion. all uv done so far is complain about age, complain about not enough calories, complain about who designed my routine. I gained 70 pounds thru diet and weight training alone, I am bored of training thru weight training and diet alone now. I don't have a problem upping my calories, I just want to throw some supplements into the mix.
    Insulin is not a supplement and is much more dangerous than AAS.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Answers

I totally LOL at this kind of crap. I swear to GOD the Internet has hurt more f'n trainees than it has helped.

Listen kid, these dudes are right. Stop reading shyt about AAS, supplements, insulin & everything else. STOP.

Go deadlift. Dead & squat 2x/week each. Then eat pizzas. Not slices, WHOLES. Wash them down with chocolate milk. Not glasses, QUARTS.

What would you do for training & nutrition if there was no Internet to confuse you? Ask yourself that.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Slinshot is a GDA. AP is similar but different.
    I'm gonna give Slinshot a go if I don't get the Burn24 sponsored log (but I'm one of two people that submitted for 10 loggers..) Have yet to try AP as well. I'm just grabbin them as they go on sale regardless of brand. I love SSv2. I think my Slintensity is better though.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna give Slinshot a go if I don't get the Burn24 sponsored log (but I'm one of two people that submitted for 10 loggers..) Have yet to try AP as well. I'm just grabbin them as they go on sale regardless of brand. I love SSv2. I think my Slintensity is better though.
    I like AP a lot.

Slinshot was good, I would use it again. And it generally sells for a good price.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I like AP a lot.

Slinshot was good, I would use it again. And it generally sells for a good price.
    Word.

**** Recompadrol tho. More like "crapmybrainsoutadrol"
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

At 6' ft tall, original ectomorph build, where do you think my genetic potential will be in terms of weight and body fat percentage. I am already at 200lbs and can't imagine it being more than 230lbs.

39. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

At 6' ft tall, original ectomorph build, where do you think my genetic potential will be in terms of weight and body fat percentage. I am already at 200lbs and can't imagine it being more than 230lbs.
    300lbs at 14%.

Get after it.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

If you're going off the whole ectomorph mesonorph stuff, then by definition you have trouble gaining weight and burn calories quickly. That being said, I'd revert back to the suggestion upping calories. The skies the limit. Don't put a number on it. Go until you can't go anymore. It's impossible to tell you a number
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. I need help planning my diet
    By plattinum in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 02:52 PM
  3. Need help w/ my weird idea
    By j_neatherlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 09:16 PM