What the hell is going on here?

th0m

Awards
This guy I know is on a cycle. He started prop at about 450mg ew with injections ED for two weeks ago.
He didn't bloat up, which is probably because he's using 0,5mg arimidex ed (he's sensitive so he has to use that dose).
Now, as planned, he started trenbolone acetate at about the same dose ew as the prop, also with injections ED.
He started this last wednesday. Thursday he thought he had bloated up a little. He was right.
He hadn't been eating ANYTHING else than the normal stuff he eats every day.
He, withouth feeling itchy nipples or anything, just out of pure "luck", pressed his nipples and some clear liquid came out.
He is using cabaser 0,5mg e3d. Friday came, and he still could press out some liquid, but not as much as the day before.
Still no lumps, itching, or anything like that. Maybe a little sore, but that's probably because he's been pressing them alot lately.
Now, three days later, the lactating has stopped. But he is still bloated. He has not used or changed any other meds in these days (still using
prop, tren, ari, cabaser).
He has to hit the toilet 4-5 times every night.
What would you do in his position? He's going to continue his cycle unless the lactating comes back. But what about the bloat?
Anyone have any clue what this could be? He's also having those regular tren sides like night sweating and a little bit of insomnia.

thanks
Thom

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Well, the lactating as you might know, could have been caused by progest. induced gyno from the tren. Arimidex won't stop that. From the info you've given about the bloating, I would suggest that it's fake or underdosed arimidex(it happens), or the prop(if it's from a synovex conversion, this wasn't mentioned) still has some E in it, OR he's just sensitive to test. 450 mgs isn't a huge amount of test, and prop tends to cause less bloat than other esters. Some people are just more sensitive to the sides. Beyond that, I would say he should relax, bloating is part of juicing. And unless he's stepping onstage soon it's a minor problem.

Also I'd like to add that at 450mg per week, injecting prop every day is a waste of pins. That's like 64mgs a day, how does he measure that? If it's prop and not test no ester, it makes less sense.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok let's look at the facts so we can try to figure this out.

I am not sure I have them correct from what I read in your post.

It looks like this

Dec 20th start Test Prop with ED injects with no bloat and no lactating problem.

Dec 28th he started the ED tren injections.
Dec 29th he starts bloating.

Jan 1 lactating stops but is bloated and peeing alot?

Sound about right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be interested here how you could reduce the possibility progesterone induced gyno.. I did think though that you had to have pretty high estrogen levels for it to happen, so arimidex should have helped. I am not sure about this though. I would like to know what other steps you can take to prevent progesterone induced gyno from occuring?.

th0m

Awards
Ok let's look at the facts so we can try to figure this out.

I am not sure I have them correct from what I read in your post.

It looks like this

Dec 19th start Test Prop with ED injects with no bloat and no lactating problem.

Dec 29th he started the ED tren injections.
Dec 30th he starts bloating.

dec 31/Jan 1 lactating stops but is bloated and peeing alot?

Sound about right?
made some corrections on the dates, but other than that your right.

keep in mind that he's using arimdex and cabaser.

thanks

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested here how you could reduce the possibility progesterone induced gyno.. I did think though that you had to have pretty high estrogen levels for it to happen, so arimidex should have helped. I am not sure about this though. I would like to know what other steps you can take to prevent progesterone induced gyno from occuring?.
Their are a couple of things people use that I've heard of-bromocriptine, b-6, and vitex. As to which is the most effective, I think there were a couple of threads on the board somewhere that talked about this. Vitex is OTC but it's effects are debateable. I have heard positive stuff about b-6. Bromo might be harder to obtain but I think it might be the most effective. Keep in mind their are many different ideas on how gyno is actually caused that way.