Flu like symtoms after every shot
- 05-31-2013, 10:27 AM
- 06-17-2013, 05:19 PM
06-17-2013, 05:35 PM
could be either. the 400mg/ml test has from what I recall lab tested to as low as 325 and as high as 465 from different labs. To just get past 300 anyhow, the solvent levels have to be pretty high. Really high if its not an ethyl oleate based oil mix. So its definitely possible you are just having a sort of allergic reaction to the amount of solvent in it, but its also possible there's something wrong with the gear.
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I would filter it asap then see if you have the same reaction.
ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
06-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the feedback. The flu like symptoms went away and feel good and strong. It's safe to say that I'm not a huge fan of Test 400 though. Stuff is harsh and the pain after injection BLOW! I'll be using 200/250 CYP when I figure out how to get it and do more research.
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmillz224 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
- By chasingsize in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:13 AM
- By volusia40 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2006, 11:23 PM
- By xarmyguy26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-13-2006, 11:56 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:44 AM