Flu like symtoms after every shot

slimmy

Awards
I'm taking test cyp 400 1.0ml a week and after every shot I start to feel feverish and achy like I have the flu. I'm curious if this is normal or am I taking bad gear or what. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

sergroc129

sergroc129

Awards
I would like to hear opinions on this as well

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be either. the 400mg/ml test has from what I recall lab tested to as low as 325 and as high as 465 from different labs. To just get past 300 anyhow, the solvent levels have to be pretty high. Really high if its not an ethyl oleate based oil mix. So its definitely possible you are just having a sort of allergic reaction to the amount of solvent in it, but its also possible there's something wrong with the gear.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would filter it asap then see if you have the same reaction.

slimmy

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. The flu like symptoms went away and feel good and strong. It's safe to say that I'm not a huge fan of Test 400 though. Stuff is harsh and the pain after injection BLOW! I'll be using 200/250 CYP when I figure out how to get it and do more research.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may find it not so bad if you split it into two doses like Monday and Thursday too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 3
Punkrocker Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplement Auction 7
Supplements 13
IGF-1/GH 3