To pin or not to pin, that is the question

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
How many of you guys pin? I was looking at going deeper into the dark, but I want to run shorter cycles. So I am thinking about using base AAS and run as a Trans. But many people say just pin becuase it's easier and it's cheaper. What do you all think?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
pinning IMO. trans isn't a bad alternative though.

size

Awards
  • Established
Daily injections are not fun. Injecting is a better option but I did not enjoy injecting. Frequent inejctions, in my experience, was not pleasurable.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I haven't pinned yet...soo....:think:....I'll say "to pin" ;)

I'm planning on an upcoming cycle...really soon. couple weeks maybe. It'll be my first pin, too.

I just HATE applying transdermals 2x daily, 12 hrs apart, drying off, accidentally rubbing eyes, etc, etc....I hope the pinning goes well....and the gains :twisted:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
pin...much easier, less messy and its actually fun (although I agree ED does suck, but eod isn't bad at all)

sarge

Awards
pin is best, and depends on what you are using if have to pin ed or not.Simply choose something that requires a once or twice a wk injection.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
pin is best, and depends on what you are using if have to pin ed or not.Simply choose something that requires a once or twice a wk injection.

I hear ya. But I going to be using short cycles, so TestE and other longer acting gear is not an option. I am looking at Test Prop, Test Susp, Tren A and D-bol. I may combine the two: fast acting with Trans. Say Test Prop, TrenA, with a Trans Bold base. I hear that Test Prop is more painful the Test Susp. Is this true?

Bouncer79

Awards
Pin. Definetely pin. The pain from the needle is not an excuse to no do it either.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
It is not the pain form the initial inject that gets me, unless your talking about the time i hit a nerve,whoa!!
I was getting knots and extreme pain on the third day ,
I would think pinning once or twice a week would not be that bad,

Way not worth it imo, i was injecting 1.5cc eod
i hate injecting myself, but that is the only way to do it because the people that inject you cant feel your pain as they fill you full of some oil.
i had bad experiences at every injection point, delt hurt for like a week,
quad, i was limping like an athritis patient on the third day,(and i can stand alot of pain)
glutes = i was knotting up, although glutes were by far the least painful,
but they suck to inject into, very taxing.

i will never inject again.

MMA

Awards
Could have been the gear, I have had painful gear, and gear that was smooth.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Could have been the gear, I have had painful gear, and gear that was smooth.
Yeah I think I'll stay away from Mex-Vet gear. And the way some UG labs are now run they might not be a bad choice.

tarbaby2000

Awards
Injecting in my opinion is much better on all grounds. I hate trans even though it can be effective. If you get knots, its the gear crystalizing in the muscle, not the pin. Good gear shouldnt ever cause knots, even used ED. And actually some of the mex-vet gear is every bit as good, if not better than most UG labs.

MMA

Awards
Your telling me you would rather take gear made in mexico than a UG lab?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Injecting in my opinion is much better on all grounds. I hate trans even though it can be effective. If you get knots, its the gear crystalizing in the muscle, not the pin. Good gear shouldnt ever cause knots, even used ED. And actually some of the mex-vet gear is every bit as good, if not better than most UG labs.
I know it sounds weird but there are better UG's out there then Mex-gear, from what I understand. But Mex-gear is made in a lab (I think) and some UG's are made in a bathtub, so I see where your coming from. I also hear that Human grade AAS is untouchable, when being compared to Mex or UG.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am not sure what it was, i warm bathed and slowly injected,
it was a PH, des. supp. 1-t cyp.
Not saying it was the product, could be just my reaction to it.
still, it was taking it to a whole new level, injecting anyways.

sarge

Awards
I hear ya. But I going to be using short cycles, so TestE and other longer acting gear is not an option. I am looking at Test Prop, Test Susp, Tren A and D-bol. I may combine the two: fast acting with Trans. Say Test Prop, TrenA, with a Trans Bold base. I hear that Test Prop is more painful the Test Susp. Is this true?
just depends on where you get the gear from bro,i have used prop and susp.both painless, and i have used some prop that will cripple ya for days.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Why not inject once or twice a week with something like Deca - and do a trans along with it to replace something you'd have to inject daily or every other day?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but that goes back to the beginning point-to pin or trans. I don't think I want to use Deca. And the expensivness of Trans makes it much harder for me to do the cycles I want. Pinning is much cheaper and more effective. My problem is that I would be pinning alot, and this being my first time..... Plus with Trans I just need to use bases, where as pinning I have a much broader choice to make.

kojie

Awards
I haven't pinned yet...soo....:think:....I'll say "to pin" ;)

I'm planning on an upcoming cycle...really soon. couple weeks maybe. It'll be my first pin, too.

I just HATE applying transdermals 2x daily, 12 hrs apart, drying off, accidentally rubbing eyes, etc, etc....I hope the pinning goes well....and the gains :twisted:
exactly... i would rather pin 2x a week