4 Week Ultradrol Cycle - Comments/Advice

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Background/Goal
Athletic/in-shape my entire life. Worked out since hs, but have plateaued in most areas. Goal is bulking to hit 170 lbs.

Stats
Weight: 158
Height: 5'8"
Body Fat: 7%

Workout
Mon: Chest/Tri
Tue: Legs/Calves/Abs
Wed: OFF
Thu: Back/Bi
Fri: Shoulders/Calves/Abs
Sat: OFF
Sun: OFF

Other supplements: Orange Triad, Ultimate Omega, Protein, Creatine (PCT), PWO (PCT)

Pre-Load
Week 1: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis
Week 2: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis
Cycle
Week 3: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (8mg)
Week 4: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (8mg)
Week 5: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (12mg), SNS Inhibit-P (1pill)
Week 6: CEL Cycle Assist, Antaeus Labs Aegis, Elite Formulations Ultradrol (12mg), SNS Inhibit-P (1pill), AI DAA
PCT
Week 7: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (20mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
Week 8: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (20mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
Week 9: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (10mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA
Week 10: CEL Cycle Assist, Nolvadex (10mg), PES Erase (1pill), SNS Inhibit-P (2pill), AI DAA

Any feedback would be appreciated. Currently doing my preload now.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
It feckin' looks good to me! I don't like Nolvadex but that's a personal choice kind of thing. :)

S

steppinRazor

Awards
I'd probably run the UD 12 all the way thru..or extend the cycle with the unused caps..or even 8/12/12/12 and finish what's left

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd probably run the UD 12 all the way thru..or extend the cycle with the unused caps..or even 8/12/12/12 and finish what's left
agreed.....alot of users go into the 20 range

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle with U/D at 12mg's went totally south and I had to bail out on the cycle.

I can do 12 now easily though. I would recommend at least the first week be at 8mg's ... really depends on cycling history though. For a newbie - aw hell naw ... 8 would be good for a few weeks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Im looking forward to your results. Make sure your eating plenty.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-sten is the same drug and every one runs that 20mg ed for 4 weeks. Every review I have read at that dose was with very few side.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought about that, I'm thinking 8 first week then 12 throughout. Many people go longer than 4 weeks on UD?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
I thought about that, I'm thinking 8 first week then 12 throughout. Many people go longer than 4 weeks on UD?
I've heard of ppl ruining it up to 6 weeks..however, if you ran 8/12/12/12 you'd have just a couple days extra at 12mg

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of ppl ruining it up to 6 weeks..however, if you ran 8/12/12/12 you'd have just a couple days extra at 12mg
Yea, thats the route im going to take. Damn ready to get on. This is my second PH cycle (first was HD) and I'm pretty excited about this one.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Yea, thats the route im going to take. Damn ready to get on. This is my second PH cycle (first was HD) and I'm pretty excited about this one.
Hell yeah man should be a good one..when exactly do you start? And how did that hdrol treat you?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i used mechabol for my first and am using UD for my second.....

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Starting UD Monday. Netted 7-8 lbs on HD with decent strength gains (no sides really at all). I was pretty conservative with the dosing since it was my first one though.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Starting UD Monday. Netted 7-8 lbs on HD with decent strength gains (no sides really at all). I was pretty conservative with the dosing since it was my first one though.
Sounds like a successful cycle to me..
Starting Monday I'll also be adding ultradrol to to my hdrol cycle. I'll run 12mg for 4weeks on top of 100mg hdrol..

Kinda cool we're starting UD the same day, I'll be interested to hear about your progress

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I meant to ask this, but for future reference does it benefit to pre-load Aegis?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 4
N 35 and Older 2
A Anabolics 37
E Anabolics 5
owenz Cycle Logs 18