Clen 101

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in running clen in a couple of months. I read different points of view and i wonder if its really worth?!?!?!

these are the questions that i would like to be solved, if the evaluation is positive i will give it a try:

1.- Is clen anabolic, anticatabolic or catabolic?

2.- Does clen really help with water/fat loss without yo-yo effect?

3.- would i experience extreme weight loss? (i am fairly lean, and i would not like to lose too much weight, specially lean weight)

4.- Is it wise to run it between cycles?

5.- (probably a stupid question) does clen have an impact on HPTA or adrenal fatigue?

6.- what is the average safe cycle of clen and how often can you cycle it?

7.- is clen safe at all (cardiovascular health)?

Hope you guys can answer these questions. Clen has caught my eye, and since i will be off cycle for 5 months i think is worthy to run it in between.

Cheers.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in running clen in a couple of months. I read different points of view and i wonder if its really worth?!?!?!

these are the questions that i would like to be solved, if the evaluation is positive i will give it a try:

3.- would i experience extreme weight loss? (i am fairly lean, and i would not like to lose too much weight, specially lean weight)

5.- (probably a stupid question) does clen have an impact on HPTA or adrenal fatigue?

Hope you guys can answer these questions. Clen has caught my eye, and since i will be off cycle for 5 months i think is worthy to run it in between.

Cheers.
1-no
2-no
3-no
4-no
5-no/yes
6-2-3wk on 2wk off
7-NO

that post displayed a complete lack of research

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

Cheers.
It may have a bit of muscle sparing effects, but i wouldnt count on that being why you maintain your muscle mass as your burning more energy. I lose a bunch of water quick on clen, so it looks like i lost way more weight than i rly did up front. The weight loss isnt that extreme. You could run it between cycles, but i wouldnt try to lower bodyfat while in pct. It may be useful during pct if your eating over maintenance. More food to ensure gains are kept, and it may have a slight anabolic effect, but since you are burning more calories you wont gain the same fat. It will downregulate the beta-2 receptors quickly. Avg cycle length is 2 weeks. It permanently kills cardiac cells... you tell me...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
1-no
2-no
3-no
4-no
5-no/yes
6-2-3wk on 2wk off
7-NO

that post displayed a complete lack of research
just help him out bro! your answer displayed a complete lack of help.... after all, that's what we are here for

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
just help him out bro! your answer displayed a complete lack of help.... after all, that's what we are here for
if only you knew who he was, if you did youd advise him to touch nothing.......trust me by helping you are making things a ton worse for this kid
if you knew me, you wouldnt question my desire to help others

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
if only you knew who he was, if you did youd advise him to touch nothing.......trust me by helping you are making things a ton worse for this kid
You're totally right bro, clen is terrible for u. Albuterol or ECA hands down.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
x2, thanks bro, this sking6464 thinks he knows it all, he would say everything he can against me. I 100 % agree, we are here to learn.

You think you know everything about me man, just stop, i said i would say hi, once i see you in the forums, but you keep being negative with everything i say, i just want to know about clen for the same reason, to run it properly, the reason i am asking is because i heard mixed reviews no because i am lazy.... and stop talking like if you knew me, certanly you dont :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
It may have a bit of muscle sparing effects, but i wouldnt count on that being why you maintain your muscle mass as your burning more energy. I lose a bunch of water quick on clen, so it looks like i lost way more weight than i rly did up front. The weight loss isnt that extreme. You could run it between cycles, but i wouldnt try to lower bodyfat while in pct. It may be useful during pct if your eating over maintenance. More food to ensure gains are kept, and it may have a slight anabolic effect, but since you are burning more calories you wont gain the same fat. It will downregulate the beta-2 receptors quickly. Avg cycle length is 2 weeks. It permanently kills cardiac cells... you tell me...
Thanks for this information, that would be my main concern (temporary side effects would not bother me, like jitters and other annoying side effects), but the heart damage is a real concern, special if its permanent.

If i lose water, fat instead of muscle thatll be great. For what i read clen is very effective, hoever, if its too dangerous for the heart i would skip.

Keep the info coming guys, i will evaluate sides vs benefits :p

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
175lbs and you wanna cut?!
because his diet is **** as is his training, and all the drugs hes ran he doesnt look like zyzz yet, so i guess he figures tren and clen

stamp_on_kids

Awards
As mentioned albut > clen. I have ran clen several times but I wouldnt go back. Esp as I get older I feel like the sides get worse.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
x2, thanks bro, this sking6464 thinks he knows it all, he would say everything he can against me. I 100 % agree, we are here to learn.

You think you know everything about me man, just stop, i said i would say hi, once i see you in the forums, but you keep being negative with everything i say, i just want to know about clen for the same reason, to run it properly, the reason i am asking is because i heard mixed reviews no because i am lazy.... and stop talking like if you knew me, certanly you dont :)
clen is to get your over a hump into single digits where things are increasingly harder and harder.........you are 15-20%bf so you need to get your nutrition together and your training.......your proposed tren 500mg mast 500mg and now clen will not do anything until you put some work into it yourself.......the poster above was right, 175 and wanna cut lol........oh yeah forgot, you wanna go from 175 skinny fat to 185 shredded after this cycle

as for helping members, if someone posts an op like he did, pretty much asking everything but where to buy it, cmon, if you can put these drugs into your body you should be able to read up on them a little bit too, then come here where more complex questions as opposed to that

eca and albuterol is good options, but knowing kenny, he'll go with clen cause it sounds stronger, even though he went apesh*t nervous on the forums when hemo rage sent him to a near heart attack

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

i know you after youve trolled two forums i moderated the last 3yrs, and youve logged every cycle you ever did, each started looking like a train wreck with your weak planning, you refuse all advice and go on this 'im spanish im different' stuff........your logs get derailed as all they are about are your emotional state and nothing to do with training.....you post pics from years ago and nothing ever from the current cycle for fear of flaming......your weight gains are always made up as the numbers change constantly, like the last log you did here and brought to ss, huge differences......and on n on n on.........i know you very well, i could wright pages here.....your last log on here got derailed as you were called on your bs, the am guys defended you until they saw.....this clen thing will be the same

post a pic, with todays date, see where you are at, and im sure all of us can help you choose the best way to cut

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is best used when south of 9% bodyfat. Pre photo shoot or pre contest. Otherwise stick to ec or ecy stack.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
post a pic, with todays date, see where you are at, and im sure all of us can help you choose the best way to cut
I'm 99.99999% he could take the money that he'd be spending on this "cycle" and put it into his diet, rather then Doritos, and Ho-Ho's.. and could probably has the physique he desires.. Jesus do I hate my generation of people, (guessing mid 20's).. Hell I'm 24 have much more solid mass then this kid been lifting for 10 years now (wow never put that into perspective) and am just NOW starting to look at cycles.. "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna lift this heavy ass weight." - TRUTH. Rant over.. Sorry guys

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm 99.99999% he could take the money that he'd be spending on this "cycle" and put it into his diet, rather then Doritos, and Ho-Ho's.. and could probably has the physique he desires.. Jesus do I hate my generation of people, (guessing mid 20's).. Hell I'm 24 have much more solid mass then this kid been lifting for 10 years now (wow never put that into perspective) and am just NOW starting to look at cycles.. "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna lift this heavy ass weight." - TRUTH. Rant over.. Sorry guys
Who the f... are you by the way? ... you dont know me, i am sure i am in better shape than you do, stop judging and keep working on your 11th year training.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
To all who responded, thank you guys, i am taking notes, i may use albuterol instead. I will wait 2 more months and go from there.

BTW to SKING6464, stop coming here to post negative things about me, i just wanted information regarding clen, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, otherwise ill report you. *note, i can accept negative comments, but you are going too far, to come here from another forum just to bother, not cool, buddy.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
To all who responded, thank you guys, i am taking notes, i may use albuterol instead. I will wait 2 more months and go from there.

BTW to SKING6464, stop coming here to post negative things about me, i just wanted information regarding clen, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, otherwise ill report you. *note, i can accept negative comments, but you are going too far, to come here from another forum just to bother, not cool, buddy.
not your buddy
i come here time to time to check the anabolic section, saw you posted and couldnt resist to see what it was this time......you were looking to be spoonfed.....and why you going off on Cstank, its so easy to push your buttons.....and you always revert to the 'im in better shape', but we've seen the pics buddy lol......they way you go off on people who comment on an internet forum, wow i cant imagine you on your proposed 500 tren dbol test mast cocktail.....thank god you are small or id be worried bout you in the bars

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty sure zyzz was into clen, why don't you just ask him...
Oh hell... he was into worse drugs than steroids. I wish people would stop bringing him up.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell... he was into worse drugs than steroids. I wish people would stop bringing him up.
Right? I'm so tired of seeing "What cycle do you think zyzz ran?" WTF does it matter? Dude died for god sakes. Not saying steroids were the main culprit in his death but I'm sure they contributed. Yeah he was cut up but he obviously wasn't doing something right.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
op's idol......he religiously quotes chestbrah when hes at a loss for words

etnukekav

Awards
In all seriousness, I do have an idea for you Ippy, I thought about it myself once but I pussed out, don't think I was ready for it. It's guaranteed to drop fat, at the risk of some muscle too, but trust me, it'll have long lasting effects if you do it right. I can post up the article and tell you about it, but I need to know that you'll here me out first. I don't want to waste my time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right? I'm so tired of seeing "What cycle do you think zyzz ran?" WTF does it matter? Dude died for god sakes. Not saying steroids were the main culprit in his death but I'm sure they contributed. Yeah he was cut up but he obviously wasn't doing something right.
Over a period of 10 years do a bunch of different cycles usually multiple compounds,abuse insulin ,abuse the **** out of clen and ephedrine,do cocaine while on these substances then go ahead and pop some "e" and deliriants plus crystal and step in a sauna. You're zyzz now lol

They interviewed his family after the death. This Guy was a BAD Guy

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What's a zyzz? And why do people keep talking about this dude?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I looked him up. He's little, and not very strong. Seems like a funny dude but I don't get the celebrity appeal.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I looked him up. He's little, and not very strong. Seems like a funny dude but I don't get the celebrity appeal.
He's what the kids nowadays wana look like. Go on bb.com and everyone knows him

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who the f... are you by the way? ... you dont know me, i am sure i am in better shape than you do, stop judging and keep working on your 11th year training.
I lol'd at this.

Dude, what's wrong with using google?

You should...

1. actually go about this intelligently
2. know a certain person is going to come and pull the rug from under you

These are all very basic questions in which you should know before even considering use of such a product.

Inb4 op injects it

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you wanna look like this guy, I'd start with asking questions about spray tans and hair gel.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Not to sound weird...but what the **** is a zyzz?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to sound weird...but what the **** is a zyzz?
This. The rants are hilarious and sad at the same time. Hopefully you can get over the homo-erotica in some parts, too.....

[video=youtube;AdBoybKnzZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw[/video]

Swordfish II

Awards

Do your own ****ing research.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dayum, that's a bit f'd up, but funny. lol. :lmao:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh $hit i just got it!!!! he's having a heart attack lmao!!!

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
"brah" I dont need to KNOW personally to figure out the type of person you are.. You asked for advice.. we gave you advice.. Don't ask if you don't want someone to give you their honest advice.. Suck it up, have some thicker skin and accept it. Now, since I "know" you, I can wonder off and guess that you wont take ANY of the advice given and you'll do this "cycle" anyways.. So please, keep us updated.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
"brah" I dont need to KNOW personally to figure out the type of person you are.. You asked for advice.. we gave you advice.. Don't ask if you don't want someone to give you their honest advice.. Suck it up, have some thicker skin and accept it. Now, since I "know" you, I can wonder off and guess that you wont take ANY of the advice given and you'll do this "cycle" anyways.. So please, keep us updated.
This is great advice, unfortunately you are the 1000th person to give it to him yet here we are...and yes, he is exactly who you think he is. Read his signature and it becomes very clear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11