Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Clen 101

I am interested in running clen in a couple of months. I read different points of view and i wonder if its really worth?!?!?!

these are the questions that i would like to be solved, if the evaluation is positive i will give it a try:

1.- Is clen anabolic, anticatabolic or catabolic?

2.- Does clen really help with water/fat loss without yo-yo effect?

3.- would i experience extreme weight loss? (i am fairly lean, and i would not like to lose too much weight, specially lean weight)

4.- Is it wise to run it between cycles?

5.- (probably a stupid question) does clen have an impact on HPTA or adrenal fatigue?

6.- what is the average safe cycle of clen and how often can you cycle it?

7.- is clen safe at all (cardiovascular health)?

Hope you guys can answer these questions. Clen has caught my eye, and since i will be off cycle for 5 months i think is worthy to run it in between.

Cheers.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I am interested in running clen in a couple of months. I read different points of view and i wonder if its really worth?!?!?!

these are the questions that i would like to be solved, if the evaluation is positive i will give it a try:

3.- would i experience extreme weight loss? (i am fairly lean, and i would not like to lose too much weight, specially lean weight)

5.- (probably a stupid question) does clen have an impact on HPTA or adrenal fatigue?

Hope you guys can answer these questions. Clen has caught my eye, and since i will be off cycle for 5 months i think is worthy to run it in between.

Cheers.
    1-no
    2-no
    3-no
    4-no
    5-no/yes
    6-2-3wk on 2wk off
    7-NO

that post displayed a complete lack of research
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cheers.
    It may have a bit of muscle sparing effects, but i wouldnt count on that being why you maintain your muscle mass as your burning more energy. I lose a bunch of water quick on clen, so it looks like i lost way more weight than i rly did up front. The weight loss isnt that extreme. You could run it between cycles, but i wouldnt try to lower bodyfat while in pct. It may be useful during pct if your eating over maintenance. More food to ensure gains are kept, and it may have a slight anabolic effect, but since you are burning more calories you wont gain the same fat. It will downregulate the beta-2 receptors quickly. Avg cycle length is 2 weeks. It permanently kills cardiac cells... you tell me...
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post

1-no
    2-no
    3-no
    4-no
    5-no/yes
    6-2-3wk on 2wk off
    7-NO

that post displayed a complete lack of research
    just help him out bro! your answer displayed a complete lack of help.... after all, that's what we are here for
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    just help him out bro! your answer displayed a complete lack of help.... after all, that's what we are here for
    if only you knew who he was, if you did youd advise him to touch nothing.......trust me by helping you are making things a ton worse for this kid
    if you knew me, you wouldnt question my desire to help others
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.91%

175lbs and you wanna cut?!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

if only you knew who he was, if you did youd advise him to touch nothing.......trust me by helping you are making things a ton worse for this kid
    You're totally right bro, clen is terrible for u. Albuterol or ECA hands down.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    x2, thanks bro, this sking6464 thinks he knows it all, he would say everything he can against me. I 100 % agree, we are here to learn.

You think you know everything about me man, just stop, i said i would say hi, once i see you in the forums, but you keep being negative with everything i say, i just want to know about clen for the same reason, to run it properly, the reason i am asking is because i heard mixed reviews no because i am lazy.... and stop talking like if you knew me, certanly you dont
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    It may have a bit of muscle sparing effects, but i wouldnt count on that being why you maintain your muscle mass as your burning more energy. I lose a bunch of water quick on clen, so it looks like i lost way more weight than i rly did up front. The weight loss isnt that extreme. You could run it between cycles, but i wouldnt try to lower bodyfat while in pct. It may be useful during pct if your eating over maintenance. More food to ensure gains are kept, and it may have a slight anabolic effect, but since you are burning more calories you wont gain the same fat. It will downregulate the beta-2 receptors quickly. Avg cycle length is 2 weeks. It permanently kills cardiac cells... you tell me...
    Thanks for this information, that would be my main concern (temporary side effects would not bother me, like jitters and other annoying side effects), but the heart damage is a real concern, special if its permanent.

If i lose water, fat instead of muscle thatll be great. For what i read clen is very effective, hoever, if its too dangerous for the heart i would skip.

Keep the info coming guys, i will evaluate sides vs benefits :P
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by CStank89 View Post
    175lbs and you wanna cut?!
    because his diet is **** as is his training, and all the drugs hes ran he doesnt look like zyzz yet, so i guess he figures tren and clen
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.61%

As mentioned albut > clen. I have ran clen several times but I wouldnt go back. Esp as I get older I feel like the sides get worse.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

x2, thanks bro, this sking6464 thinks he knows it all, he would say everything he can against me. I 100 % agree, we are here to learn.

You think you know everything about me man, just stop, i said i would say hi, once i see you in the forums, but you keep being negative with everything i say, i just want to know about clen for the same reason, to run it properly, the reason i am asking is because i heard mixed reviews no because i am lazy.... and stop talking like if you knew me, certanly you dont
    clen is to get your over a hump into single digits where things are increasingly harder and harder.........you are 15-20%bf so you need to get your nutrition together and your training.......your proposed tren 500mg mast 500mg and now clen will not do anything until you put some work into it yourself.......the poster above was right, 175 and wanna cut lol........oh yeah forgot, you wanna go from 175 skinny fat to 185 shredded after this cycle

as for helping members, if someone posts an op like he did, pretty much asking everything but where to buy it, cmon, if you can put these drugs into your body you should be able to read up on them a little bit too, then come here where more complex questions as opposed to that

eca and albuterol is good options, but knowing kenny, he'll go with clen cause it sounds stronger, even though he went apesh*t nervous on the forums when hemo rage sent him to a near heart attack
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

i know you after youve trolled two forums i moderated the last 3yrs, and youve logged every cycle you ever did, each started looking like a train wreck with your weak planning, you refuse all advice and go on this 'im spanish im different' stuff........your logs get derailed as all they are about are your emotional state and nothing to do with training.....you post pics from years ago and nothing ever from the current cycle for fear of flaming......your weight gains are always made up as the numbers change constantly, like the last log you did here and brought to ss, huge differences......and on n on n on.........i know you very well, i could wright pages here.....your last log on here got derailed as you were called on your bs, the am guys defended you until they saw.....this clen thing will be the same

post a pic, with todays date, see where you are at, and im sure all of us can help you choose the best way to cut
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Clen is best used when south of 9% bodyfat. Pre photo shoot or pre contest. Otherwise stick to ec or ecy stack.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.91%

post a pic, with todays date, see where you are at, and im sure all of us can help you choose the best way to cut
    I'm 99.99999% he could take the money that he'd be spending on this "cycle" and put it into his diet, rather then Doritos, and Ho-Ho's.. and could probably has the physique he desires.. Jesus do I hate my generation of people, (guessing mid 20's).. Hell I'm 24 have much more solid mass then this kid been lifting for 10 years now (wow never put that into perspective) and am just NOW starting to look at cycles.. "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna lift this heavy ass weight." - TRUTH. Rant over.. Sorry guys
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

Quote Originally Posted by CStank89 View Post
    I'm 99.99999% he could take the money that he'd be spending on this "cycle" and put it into his diet, rather then Doritos, and Ho-Ho's.. and could probably has the physique he desires.. Jesus do I hate my generation of people, (guessing mid 20's).. Hell I'm 24 have much more solid mass then this kid been lifting for 10 years now (wow never put that into perspective) and am just NOW starting to look at cycles.. "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna lift this heavy ass weight." - TRUTH. Rant over.. Sorry guys
    Who the f... are you by the way? ... you dont know me, i am sure i am in better shape than you do, stop judging and keep working on your 11th year training.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.69%

To all who responded, thank you guys, i am taking notes, i may use albuterol instead. I will wait 2 more months and go from there.

BTW to SKING6464, stop coming here to post negative things about me, i just wanted information regarding clen, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, otherwise ill report you. *note, i can accept negative comments, but you are going too far, to come here from another forum just to bother, not cool, buddy.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

To all who responded, thank you guys, i am taking notes, i may use albuterol instead. I will wait 2 more months and go from there.

BTW to SKING6464, stop coming here to post negative things about me, i just wanted information regarding clen, if you have something to say feel free to PM me, otherwise ill report you. *note, i can accept negative comments, but you are going too far, to come here from another forum just to bother, not cool, buddy.
    not your buddy
    i come here time to time to check the anabolic section, saw you posted and couldnt resist to see what it was this time......you were looking to be spoonfed.....and why you going off on Cstank, its so easy to push your buttons.....and you always revert to the 'im in better shape', but we've seen the pics buddy lol......they way you go off on people who comment on an internet forum, wow i cant imagine you on your proposed 500 tren dbol test mast cocktail.....thank god you are small or id be worried bout you in the bars
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

pretty sure zyzz was into clen, why don't you just ask him...
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    Oh hell... he was into worse drugs than steroids. I wish people would stop bringing him up.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    Lol he did a lot of lines, clen ain't got sh*t on that.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Oh hell... he was into worse drugs than steroids. I wish people would stop bringing him up.
    Right? I'm so tired of seeing "What cycle do you think zyzz ran?" WTF does it matter? Dude died for god sakes. Not saying steroids were the main culprit in his death but I'm sure they contributed. Yeah he was cut up but he obviously wasn't doing something right.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    op's idol......he religiously quotes chestbrah when hes at a loss for words
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

op's idol......he religiously quotes chestbrah when hes at a loss for words
    hence my comment, I could give a **** about the (dead) guy, hope the sarcasm wasn't completely lost.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

In all seriousness, I do have an idea for you Ippy, I thought about it myself once but I pussed out, don't think I was ready for it. It's guaranteed to drop fat, at the risk of some muscle too, but trust me, it'll have long lasting effects if you do it right. I can post up the article and tell you about it, but I need to know that you'll here me out first. I don't want to waste my time.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Right? I'm so tired of seeing "What cycle do you think zyzz ran?" WTF does it matter? Dude died for god sakes. Not saying steroids were the main culprit in his death but I'm sure they contributed. Yeah he was cut up but he obviously wasn't doing something right.
    Over a period of 10 years do a bunch of different cycles usually multiple compounds,abuse insulin ,abuse the **** out of clen and ephedrine,do cocaine while on these substances then go ahead and pop some "e" and deliriants plus crystal and step in a sauna. You're zyzz now lol

They interviewed his family after the death. This Guy was a BAD Guy
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.91%

What's a zyzz? And why do people keep talking about this dude?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    a dead guy who abused AAS as well as a myriad of other illicit drugs, no one special really, not anymore anyway
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.91%

I looked him up. He's little, and not very strong. Seems like a funny dude but I don't get the celebrity appeal.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.35%

I looked him up. He's little, and not very strong. Seems like a funny dude but I don't get the celebrity appeal.
    He's what the kids nowadays wana look like. Go on bb.com and everyone knows him
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

X2, I'm old an not hip.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Who the f... are you by the way? ... you dont know me, i am sure i am in better shape than you do, stop judging and keep working on your 11th year training.
    I lol'd at this.

Dude, what's wrong with using google?

You should...

1. actually go about this intelligently
    2. know a certain person is going to come and pull the rug from under you

These are all very basic questions in which you should know before even considering use of such a product.

Inb4 op injects it
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.91%

If you wanna look like this guy, I'd start with asking questions about spray tans and hair gel.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Not to sound weird...but what the **** is a zyzz?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Google it.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    This. The rants are hilarious and sad at the same time. Hopefully you can get over the homo-erotica in some parts, too.....

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

This. The rants are hilarious and sad at the same time. Hopefully you can get over the homo-erotica in some parts, too.....

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
    That was actually kinda touching. I do like his philosophy. He was such a tool though lol.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sad guy, want his traps. That's all.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sad guy, want his traps. That's all.
    And to fist pump shirtless to the sickest house music in the club. Oh...and to f*ck bitches. Can't forget the bitches.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%

Do your own ****ing research.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Never coming "off" clen.
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 01:59 PM
  2. Weight Gains 101(good read)
    By SHOT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 05:28 PM
  3. After a clen cycle....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 07:45 PM
  4. Steroids-101 (According to Rick Collins)
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 11:09 PM
  5. IP Clen
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:40 AM