CLOMID FOR EPISTANE PCT??

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sourcing is against forum rules bro. Just Google: research chemicals clomid.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its all good. It should b pretty to find a legit source.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
thanks sure did!!appreciate that.
I hear that for epistane a serm is need? Then i read that some people are using erase pro and other test boost for pct

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
SERM is definitely needed. How r u running epi?

stamp_on_kids

Awards
thanks sure did!!appreciate that.I hear that for epistane a serm is need? Then i read that some people are using erase pro and other test boost for pct
You can add those to the Clomid, but you need a serm. How long have you been lifting? What's your bf?

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Been lifting since I played college Football. But starting back into it. Not sure of body fat but def not where I want to be. 6'3 250

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I am also looking for the best test boost for pct and after. Right now I am going to use pes erase pro and testojack with lean xtreme unless i can find a more powerful test boost

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I am also looking for the best test boost for pct and after. Right now I am going to use pes erase pro and testojack with lean xtreme unless i can find a more powerful test boost
I'd just add DAA, simple and effective. Run clomid at 50/50/50/50.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful.
I'd drop the clomid down to 25 the 3rd week, then 25 EOD the last week. It has a long half life so that is fine.
My main concern with Clomid pct which I have expressed and experienced before, is if you don't taper down you're more inclined to experience gyno flare up due to estrogen rebound.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Careful.
I'd drop the clomid down to 25 the 3rd week, then 25 EOD the last week. It has a long half life so that is fine.
My main concern with Clomid pct which I have expressed and experienced before, is if you don't taper down you're more inclined to experience gyno flare up due to estrogen rebound.
I agree. Personally I'd run it 50/50/25/25 but idk his body and how easy he'd recover. That's why I said 50 straight through.

Aussteve

Awards
Like previous said re Clomid + DAA! the natty test booster is a bit of a grey area as my theory is that some formulas work better for some people! I like ISA TEST! Erase I like to taper up then down again like 0/1/2/3/2/1.