Dimethandrostenol:what to expect (SD vs Phera) - AnabolicMinds.com

Dimethandrostenol:what to expect (SD vs Phera)

  1. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Dimethandrostenol:what to expect (SD vs Phera)


    Im just trying to figure out what to expect when taking the compound. its suggested at 15mgs a day. only thing i am worried about is the lab testing done on mice with Desoxymethyltestosterone (phera) resulted in some having enlarged hearts...and this is said to be close to phera. im not sure would like to hear from someone more knowledgeable on compounds. (i dont know alot about phera never taken it) was it 5a-reduced and could not aromatize.

    Total Flex Blog 2013
    Structure and Function:
    Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
    The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

    Metabolism:
    Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).


    claims 1000-1040 anabolic potency.

  2. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    I would expect it to be similar to phera, but its hard to say.

    Di methy 1 test is nothing like m1t.

    Methyl dht is nothing like Sd.

    So its pretty much up in the air, will it be nicer on the body, like msten, or harsher, like Sd.

    I would expect it to be nicer, but one can never know.
  3. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I would expect it to be similar to phera, but its hard to say.

    Di methy 1 test is nothing like m1t.

    Methyl dht is nothing like Sd.

    So its pretty much up in the air, will it be nicer on the body, like msten, or harsher, like Sd.

    I would expect it to be nicer, but one can never know.
    thanks. it seems like it has potential to be pretty powerful. just gonna have to guinea pig it ha
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    I really hope its treats users better than SD and is stronger. If so I'm gonna use this instead of dbol in my November bulk cycle.
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Well, Sd is 2a methyl, where msten, and Di meth phera are 2methyl, this is a difference in where the methyl is located on the 2 position of the carbon.
  6. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I really hope its treats users better than SD and is stronger. If so I'm gonna use this instead of dbol in my November bulk cycle.
    i would think it would be stronger than sd becuase if it would also have more androgenic properties like phera? but its saying it has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 5:1 to idk.

    Are there ratings of superdrol and phera based of testosterone 100:100 ? like how trenbolone is like 500:500 anabolic:androgenic or something lighter like deca is 125:37.
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    aa ratings are pretty useless.
  8. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post

    i would think it would be stronger than sd becuase if it would also have more androgenic properties like phera? but its saying it has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 5:1 to idk.

    Are there ratings of superdrol and phera based of testosterone 100:100 ? like how trenbolone is like 500:500 anabolic:androgenic or something lighter like deca is 125:37.
    I can't wait to see what dose is effective for most ppl.
  9. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I can't wait to see what dose is effective for most ppl.
    already starting tudca to be prepared for the higher dosages haha
  10. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Lol r u gonna log it?
  11. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    havent thought about it, but i may. probably would help other people, i assume most people will be waiting to run it after summer. no one wants body acne at the beach ha
  12. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    havent thought about it, but i may. probably would help other people, i assume most people will be waiting to run it after summer. no one wants body acne at the beach ha
    Lol 4real. That's why my cycle is in the winter.
  13. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33166

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    i would think it would be stronger than sd becuase if it would also have more androgenic properties like phera? but its saying it has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 5:1 to idk.

    Are there ratings of superdrol and phera based of testosterone 100:100 ? like how trenbolone is like 500:500 anabolic:androgenic or something lighter like deca is 125:37.
    The first graph on post #1 in this thread should give you a good comparison. Syntex laboratories tested all three of those steroids (at different times) by oral route and dimethandrostenol was measured with the highest anabolic rating. If you're interested in how it (potentially) compares to M1T based on the second graph, i'd be happy to explain.
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post

    The first graph on post #1 in this thread should give you a good comparison. Syntex laboratories tested all three of those steroids (at different times) by oral route and dimethandrostenol was measured with the highest anabolic rating. If you're interested in how it (potentially) compares to M1T based on the second graph, i'd be happy to explain.
    Didn't look, but go ahead and explain!
  15. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    660
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153054

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Didn't look, but go ahead and explain!
    Basically it appears Searle consistently overestimated the anabolic properties of the steroids they tested. Compare the anabolic potencies reported for Searle-tested compounds like epistane (1100), anavar (630), phera (1200), and methylstenbolone (660) to the figures reported by Syntex for compounds like anadrol (320), superdrol (400), and phera (437). In that context, Searle's 1600 rating for M1T looks less impressive than Syntex's 1040 for methandrostenol (Mithras) - but we'll have to wait and see what the real-world results are like.
    Antćus Labs
  16. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    660
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153054

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Im just trying to figure out what to expect when taking the compound. its suggested at 15mgs a day. only thing i am worried about is the lab testing done on mice with Desoxymethyltestosterone (phera) resulted in some having enlarged hearts...and this is said to be close to phera. im not sure would like to hear from someone more knowledgeable on compounds. (i dont know alot about phera never taken it) was it 5a-reduced and could not aromatize.
    The study that showed heart enlargement from DMT (pheraplex) was done by an anti-doping institute in Cologne (and so the potential for confirmation bias is obvious). Phera was compared to test prop - at equivalent dosages, which is silly, as they wouldn't ordinarily be used at the same dosages. It was the only oral studied.
    If phera was compared against a bunch of other oral steroids, and was the only one that caused this increase in heart weight, then the results would have some significance. As it is, I can't see that it demonstrates that phera has any particular effect on heart weight that is absent from other drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Total Flex Blog 2013
    Structure and Function:
    Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
    The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

    Metabolism:
    Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).

    claims 1000-1040 anabolic potency.
    Link to full article: Dimethandrostenol - Total Flex Blog
    Antćus Labs
  17. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    I read everything. It seems like we're all gonna put on 30 pounds and lose our livers. Pretty good tradeoff IMO.
  18. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post

    Basically it appears Searle consistently overestimated the anabolic properties of the steroids they tested. Compare the anabolic potencies reported for Searle-tested compounds like epistane (1100), anavar (630), phera (1200), and methylstenbolone (660) to the figures reported by Syntex for compounds like anadrol (320), superdrol (400), and phera (437). In that context, Searle's 1600 rating for M1T looks less impressive than Syntex's 1040 for methandrostenol (Mithras) - but we'll have to wait and see what the real-world results are like.
    I c, I believe I saw you talking about this on the other forum.
  19. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I read everything. It seems like we're all gonna put on 30 pounds and lose our livers. Pretty good tradeoff IMO.
    True that. Another 30 and I'll be hyyyyyuge!
  20. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    The study that showed heart enlargement from DMT (pheraplex) was done by an anti-doping institute in Cologne (and so the potential for confirmation bias is obvious). Phera was compared to test prop - at equivalent dosages, which is silly, as they wouldn't ordinarily be used at the same dosages. It was the only oral studied.
    If phera was compared against a bunch of other oral steroids, and was the only one that caused this increase in heart weight, then the results would have some significance. As it is, I can't see that it demonstrates that phera has any particular effect on heart weight that is absent from other drugs.



    Link to full article: Dimethandrostenol - Total Flex Blog
    appreciate the insight, and glad to hear more about the actual study that showed enlarged heart, feel much better.
  21. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Basically it appears Searle consistently overestimated the anabolic properties of the steroids they tested. Compare the anabolic potencies reported for Searle-tested compounds like epistane (1100), anavar (630), phera (1200), and methylstenbolone (660) to the figures reported by Syntex for compounds like anadrol (320), superdrol (400), and phera (437). In that context, Searle's 1600 rating for M1T looks less impressive than Syntex's 1040 for methandrostenol (Mithras) - but we'll have to wait and see what the real-world results are like.
    Also, i know its gonna take some time to figure out the actual sweet spot of this compound but do you think 15mgs a day is adequate. Alot of products on the bottle recommend a lower dosage than what should be taken (like do not exceed 50mgs but really everyone is taking 100mg). also it recommends formestane, do you think some sort of anti etrogen should be taken during cycle
  22. Advanced Member
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    660
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153054

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Also, i know its gonna take some time to figure out the actual sweet spot of this compound but do you think 15mgs a day is adequate. Alot of products on the bottle recommend a lower dosage than what should be taken (like do not exceed 50mgs but really everyone is taking 100mg). also it recommends formestane, do you think some sort of anti etrogen should be taken during cycle
    15mg sounds about right. Who recommends formestane?
    Antćus Labs
  23. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    True that. Another 30 and I'll be hyyyyyuge!
    Hellz yeah. I got another liver off the black market, its in the freezer, so I'll probly stack this with methyltrienelone and halotestin preworkout. 50-60 pounds of LBM or i fail at life. Lolol
  24. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Hellz yeah. I got another liver off the black market, its in the freezer, so I'll probly stack this with methyltrienelone and halotestin preworkout. 50-60 pounds of LBM or i fail at life. Lolol
    Gotta get to zyzzz status bro. Can't do it workout without risk of heartattack, stroke, or liver failure.

    Just stay out of the sauna and you should be good with that stack
  25. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Gotta get to zyzzz status bro. Can't do it workout without risk of heartattack, stroke, or liver failure.

    Just stay out of the sauna and you should be good with that stack
    Man I live in the sauna, that's where I do my best fist pumping.
  26. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    im getting two bottles and was thinking doing a 6 week 10/15/15/15or20/15or20/15or20 or do you guys think this should just be 1 bottle at a time 15mgs for 30 days.
  27. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    ordered the 23rd still hasnt shipped ugh
  28. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    117597

    it's up to you on dosing, will follow for sure. I debated tossing this in as a kickstart for my test cycle in 2 weeks, but going to wait for other to log. If the results pan out I'll run this in the winter for my heavy bulk.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  29. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518

    Will start mithras Monday and probably a log. Just got my 10lb bag of elite gourmet and 10lb bag of universal real gains and a non stim pre workout no booster. Time to get serious
  30. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,156
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156105

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Will start mithras Monday and probably a log. Just got my 10lb bag of elite gourmet and 10lb bag of universal real gains and a non stim pre workout no booster. Time to get serious
    I'm definitely following bro.
  31. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,567
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    349585

    Me too
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  32. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6518
  33. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    117597

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    following!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 week sd kicker, what to expect?
    By darsh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Cutting Cycle: What to use(SD/MD/PS/HD)
    By kasket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:30 PM
  3. Clen and PCT, What To Expect?
    By D-termine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 07:30 AM
  4. When/what to expect from trans. 4-ad?
    By builtolast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 05:41 PM
  5. what to expect with this 1-test/4-ad cycle
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in