Dimethandrostenol:what to expect (SD vs Phera)

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Im just trying to figure out what to expect when taking the compound. its suggested at 15mgs a day. only thing i am worried about is the lab testing done on mice with Desoxymethyltestosterone (phera) resulted in some having enlarged hearts...and this is said to be close to phera. im not sure would like to hear from someone more knowledgeable on compounds. (i dont know alot about phera never taken it) was it 5a-reduced and could not aromatize.

Total Flex Blog 2013
Structure and Function:
Dimethandrostenol can be considered to be like methasterone (superdrol) with an additional double bond, or like desoxymethyltestosterone (phera-plex) with an additional 2-methyl group.
The presence of the adjacent double-bond causes the C-2 methyl group of dimethandrostenol to be planar (as with stenbolone and methyl stenbolone), unlike 2-methyl groups on saturated A-rings (like masteron and superdrol), which have to be in the alpha or beta position (alpha, in those examples).

Metabolism:
Dimethandrostenol cannot aromatize to form estrogenic metabolites, as it has no C4-5 double bond (it is ’5α-reduced’). For the same reason, it is not a substrate for (cannot be transformed by) the enzyme 5α-reductase (the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction that turns testosterone to DHT).

claims 1000-1040 anabolic potency.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect it to be similar to phera, but its hard to say.

Di methy 1 test is nothing like m1t.

Methyl dht is nothing like Sd.

So its pretty much up in the air, will it be nicer on the body, like msten, or harsher, like Sd.

I would expect it to be nicer, but one can never know.

Reactions: AK1
TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I would expect it to be similar to phera, but its hard to say.

Di methy 1 test is nothing like m1t.

Methyl dht is nothing like Sd.

So its pretty much up in the air, will it be nicer on the body, like msten, or harsher, like Sd.

I would expect it to be nicer, but one can never know.
thanks. it seems like it has potential to be pretty powerful. just gonna have to guinea pig it ha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I really hope its treats users better than SD and is stronger. If so I'm gonna use this instead of dbol in my November bulk cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, Sd is 2a methyl, where msten, and Di meth phera are 2methyl, this is a difference in where the methyl is located on the 2 position of the carbon.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I really hope its treats users better than SD and is stronger. If so I'm gonna use this instead of dbol in my November bulk cycle.
i would think it would be stronger than sd becuase if it would also have more androgenic properties like phera? but its saying it has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 5:1 to idk.

Are there ratings of superdrol and phera based of testosterone 100:100 ? like how trenbolone is like 500:500 anabolic:androgenic or something lighter like deca is 125:37.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i would think it would be stronger than sd becuase if it would also have more androgenic properties like phera? but its saying it has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 5:1 to idk.

Are there ratings of superdrol and phera based of testosterone 100:100 ? like how trenbolone is like 500:500 anabolic:androgenic or something lighter like deca is 125:37.
I can't wait to see what dose is effective for most ppl.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
havent thought about it, but i may. probably would help other people, i assume most people will be waiting to run it after summer. no one wants body acne at the beach ha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
havent thought about it, but i may. probably would help other people, i assume most people will be waiting to run it after summer. no one wants body acne at the beach ha
Lol 4real. That's why my cycle is in the winter.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

The first graph on post #1 in this thread should give you a good comparison. Syntex laboratories tested all three of those steroids (at different times) by oral route and dimethandrostenol was measured with the highest anabolic rating. If you're interested in how it (potentially) compares to M1T based on the second graph, i'd be happy to explain.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first graph on post #1 in this thread should give you a good comparison. Syntex laboratories tested all three of those steroids (at different times) by oral route and dimethandrostenol was measured with the highest anabolic rating. If you're interested in how it (potentially) compares to M1T based on the second graph, i'd be happy to explain.
Didn't look, but go ahead and explain! :lol:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Didn't look, but go ahead and explain! :lol:
Basically it appears Searle consistently overestimated the anabolic properties of the steroids they tested. Compare the anabolic potencies reported for Searle-tested compounds like epistane (1100), anavar (630), phera (1200), and methylstenbolone (660) to the figures reported by Syntex for compounds like anadrol (320), superdrol (400), and phera (437). In that context, Searle's 1600 rating for M1T looks less impressive than Syntex's 1040 for methandrostenol (Mithras) - but we'll have to wait and see what the real-world results are like.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Im just trying to figure out what to expect when taking the compound. its suggested at 15mgs a day. only thing i am worried about is the lab testing done on mice with Desoxymethyltestosterone (phera) resulted in some having enlarged hearts...and this is said to be close to phera. im not sure would like to hear from someone more knowledgeable on compounds. (i dont know alot about phera never taken it) was it 5a-reduced and could not aromatize.
The study that showed heart enlargement from DMT (pheraplex) was done by an anti-doping institute in Cologne (and so the potential for confirmation bias is obvious). Phera was compared to test prop - at equivalent dosages, which is silly, as they wouldn't ordinarily be used at the same dosages. It was the only oral studied.
If phera was compared against a bunch of other oral steroids, and was the only one that caused this increase in heart weight, then the results would have some significance. As it is, I can't see that it demonstrates that phera has any particular effect on heart weight that is absent from other drugs.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I read everything. It seems like we're all gonna put on 30 pounds and lose our livers. Pretty good tradeoff IMO.

Reactions: AK1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically it appears Searle consistently overestimated the anabolic properties of the steroids they tested. Compare the anabolic potencies reported for Searle-tested compounds like epistane (1100), anavar (630), phera (1200), and methylstenbolone (660) to the figures reported by Syntex for compounds like anadrol (320), superdrol (400), and phera (437). In that context, Searle's 1600 rating for M1T looks less impressive than Syntex's 1040 for methandrostenol (Mithras) - but we'll have to wait and see what the real-world results are like.
I c, I believe I saw you talking about this on the other forum. :thumbsup:

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
The study that showed heart enlargement from DMT (pheraplex) was done by an anti-doping institute in Cologne (and so the potential for confirmation bias is obvious). Phera was compared to test prop - at equivalent dosages, which is silly, as they wouldn't ordinarily be used at the same dosages. It was the only oral studied.
If phera was compared against a bunch of other oral steroids, and was the only one that caused this increase in heart weight, then the results would have some significance. As it is, I can't see that it demonstrates that phera has any particular effect on heart weight that is absent from other drugs.

Link to full article: Dimethandrostenol - Total Flex Blog
appreciate the insight, and glad to hear more about the actual study that showed enlarged heart, feel much better.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Also, i know its gonna take some time to figure out the actual sweet spot of this compound but do you think 15mgs a day is adequate. Alot of products on the bottle recommend a lower dosage than what should be taken (like do not exceed 50mgs but really everyone is taking 100mg). also it recommends formestane, do you think some sort of anti etrogen should be taken during cycle

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Also, i know its gonna take some time to figure out the actual sweet spot of this compound but do you think 15mgs a day is adequate. Alot of products on the bottle recommend a lower dosage than what should be taken (like do not exceed 50mgs but really everyone is taking 100mg). also it recommends formestane, do you think some sort of anti etrogen should be taken during cycle
15mg sounds about right. Who recommends formestane?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
True that. Another 30 and I'll be hyyyyyuge!
Hellz yeah. I got another liver off the black market, its in the freezer, so I'll probly stack this with methyltrienelone and halotestin preworkout. 50-60 pounds of LBM or i fail at life. Lolol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hellz yeah. I got another liver off the black market, its in the freezer, so I'll probly stack this with methyltrienelone and halotestin preworkout. 50-60 pounds of LBM or i fail at life. Lolol
Gotta get to zyzzz status bro. Can't do it workout without risk of heartattack, stroke, or liver failure.

Just stay out of the sauna and you should be good with that stack

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Gotta get to zyzzz status bro. Can't do it workout without risk of heartattack, stroke, or liver failure.

Just stay out of the sauna and you should be good with that stack
Man I live in the sauna, that's where I do my best fist pumping.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im getting two bottles and was thinking doing a 6 week 10/15/15/15or20/15or20/15or20 or do you guys think this should just be 1 bottle at a time 15mgs for 30 days.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
ordered the 23rd still hasnt shipped ugh :frustrate

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
it's up to you on dosing, will follow for sure. I debated tossing this in as a kickstart for my test cycle in 2 weeks, but going to wait for other to log. If the results pan out I'll run this in the winter for my heavy bulk.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Will start mithras Monday and probably a log. Just got my 10lb bag of elite gourmet and 10lb bag of universal real gains and a non stim pre workout no booster. Time to get serious

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Will start mithras Monday and probably a log. Just got my 10lb bag of elite gourmet and 10lb bag of universal real gains and a non stim pre workout no booster. Time to get serious
I'm definitely following bro.