How many of u dudes still taking M1T

donnywarchild

Awards
About to start a cycle of M1t in like a month and a half, mainly from the three bottles of supply that i got the last time i order. i didnt get any sides from it so far as i can see. im just wondering how many poeple are still using it as their first choice bulkin agent. been hearing lots of negativity about this stuff mainly liver damage concerns and gyno problems. so guys i can use a lil more concensus on how many of u still use it in safe and resposible ways to enhance ur bodybuilding goals

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
you can take suppelments to help protect the liver like milk thistle and better yet, LIV 52. but m1t makes your cholesterol extremely bad from what ive been reading and your not going to know it unless you get blood work done.

ive done 2 cycles and loved both of them but i think im just going to get some real stuff since it will be easier on the body than m1t.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I still take m1t I try to limit the cycles of m1t I do because of the sides, its a great ph if you use it right.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i still plan on using m1t about twice a year to kick cycles off. probably 2 weeks each time.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am on 10mg daily of m1t right now... i have noticed a lot more sides than i did before.. headaches i think are the friggin worst not to mention the fact that it is extremely hard to stay motivated in the gym, not just cause of the fact it makes you much more tired but just because you feel like crap. Lower back pain is also a concern. I am on 250 mg of 4-ad as well.

week 1-2 4-ad/1test
week3-4 4-ad/m1t
weeks 5-6 4-ad/1test
weeks 7-8 4-ad/m1t

i might cut out the m1t in the latter weeks but it depends on how my bloodwork looks. m1t is great stuff as far as bulking you up though. I have never gained this much weight in such a short amount of time. It is truly rediculous. And I am eating a lot but still should be eating much more.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I am currently on a m1-t/4-ad cycle. I am experiencing no sides whatsoever this time. This is my second cycle of m1-t. First cycle, the lethargy, was fvckin terrible. My cycle looks like this.

week(4 ad is oral)-300mg/cap
1..900mg/day 4-ad/ 3 3.4 cc Sesathin/day
2..1200mg 4-ad/15mg m1-t/4 cc Sesathin/day
3..1200mg 4-ad/15mg m1-t/5 cc Sesathin/day
4..900mg 4-ad/10mg m1-t/5 cc Sesathin/day
5..900mg 4-ad/PrimaForce Pro Liver @ 6 Caps/day
6..600 mg 4-ad/PrimaForece Pro Liver @ 6 Caps/day
7..300mg 4-ad/Mdht @75mgs/day
8..300mg 4-ad/Mdht @ 75mgs/day
weeks 9-12=PCT(including Liqui Dex,ALRI OXO PLUS)

timogburn

Awards
gizzle do you not bloat like a mofo off that high dosage of 4ad?

Salem

Salem

Awards
I will never touch it........15mg 4 weeks make me really sick

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing it's not as bad as you'd think b/c he's taking it orally and he's losing some of it in the gut and liver

matrix

Awards
lakemount do you go to your doctor for your bloodwork or do you know another way to get it done?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using it twice/yr at 10mg for 2wks. stacked with something.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously going to buy one of those home cholesterol units, where you can get a full lipid profile...they're like $180, but I figure it's worth it if I'm going to continue using things that could have seriously negative effects on my lipids. As a bonus, I will be able to post more blood data with cycle logs.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you can get on of those? How do they called, Brodus? I might get one too.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://cholesterol-monitor-tester.com/

The $165 model (CardioChecK) does:
  • Glucose
  • Cholesterol
  • HDL (good) Cholesterol
  • Blood Ketone
  • Triglycerides
The $140 model (Bioscanner) does:
  • Glucose
  • Cholesterol
  • HDL (good) Cholesterol
  • Blood Ketone
  • Triglycerides
The most expensive model (CardioCheck PA) does :
  • Total Cholesterol
  • HDL (good cholesterol)
  • Triglycerides
  • LDL (calculated by analyzer)
  • Glucose (for monitor diabetes)
  • Blood Ketone
  • Creatinine
I'm pretty sure you can deduce the LDL if you have the Total Number, the HDL number, and the Triglycerides, which would make the BioScanner a bargain.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was right:
LDL Cal. = Cholesterol - HDL - (Triglycerides Divided By 5)

And the BioScanner can be found for $130 with no test strips and $170 with test strips.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of getting one as well. It would be beneficial to the individual and the board. Regardless that ph's are being banned I'm sure that there are members here that would app. that kind of info.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I am experiencing no bloat. Crazy to say, but its the truth. I'm actually more cut then when I started the cycle. I think the increased dosage of the sesathin is working wonders. I am eating 300-350 good quality carbs a day and I'm taking in 275-330 gms of protein a day. For me, its working out fine.

dego

Awards
http://cholesterol-monitor-tester.com/

The $165 model (CardioChecK) does:
  • Glucose
  • Cholesterol
  • HDL (good) Cholesterol
  • Blood Ketone
  • Triglycerides
The $140 model (Bioscanner) does:
  • Glucose
  • Cholesterol
  • HDL (good) Cholesterol
  • Blood Ketone
  • Triglycerides
The most expensive model (CardioCheck PA) does :
  • Total Cholesterol
  • HDL (good cholesterol)
  • Triglycerides
  • LDL (calculated by analyzer)
  • Glucose (for monitor diabetes)
  • Blood Ketone
  • Creatinine
I'm pretty sure you can deduce the LDL if you have the Total Number, the HDL number, and the Triglycerides, which would make the BioScanner a bargain.
I've seen another one would also do Total Testosterone and SHBG i think. It was a little more expensive but I'm REALLY thinking about it.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I been on M1T 10mgs ed and 4AD powder 900mgs ed in divided doses for 2 weeks. Gained 12 pounds, some acne starting to show up. All this talk of gyno is making me nervous. I have had it removed b4. I dont even want to think of sore nips, or not being able to take off my shirt again. Thinking of stopping my gig tonight and just going back on my hrt. This is the only baord I have heard sooo much bad stuff about m1t. I dont surf many boards, but I like this one.... its like my 3rd post or something tonight.... I hate being a newbie...... but whats up yall

PD

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I been on M1T 10mgs ed and 4AD powder 900mgs ed in divided doses for 2 weeks. Gained 12 pounds, some acne starting to show up. All this talk of gyno is making me nervous. I have had it removed b4. I dont even want to think of sore nips, or not being able to take off my shirt again. Thinking of stopping my gig tonight and just going back on my hrt. This is the only baord I have heard sooo much bad stuff about m1t. I dont surf many boards, but I like this one.... its like my 3rd post or something tonight.... I hate being a newbie...... but whats up yall

PD

did u say u had ur gyno removed???

IdahoSpud

Awards
I'm gonna be cycling M1T until I run out - probably sometime in 2007. It kicks butt if you can tolerate the sides. The lethargy is what *really* sucks for me, but going heavy on E/C helps a lot, and seems to cut down on the bloat.

I also just ordered a butt-ton of M1,4AD caps from Custom since he cut the price by more than half. It's finally affordable. After I run out of PH: Fina!

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
hey pumpdogg - i'd stop the m1t at two weeks anyway due to the way it really screws with your hdl and ldl levels not to mention the severe shutdown. run the 4ad out a full 4 weeks or so and then start PCT

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am going to do that today. I take HRT already and have very high cholesterol levels too. I take zetia and crestor to combat that. I may need to reevaluate my postition on this hormone. Thanks for the help

PD