Gyno or just chest fat? (pics)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Gyno or just chest fat? (pics)


    Before any cycles (155lbs to 160lbs):





    Before using test (dry PH cycles only):



    After test cycle:



  2. One more in current state:

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat99 View Post
    gyno
    Well that sucks.

    Just came off. Never had any sensitivity or anything.

    I've started tamoxifen; think it's too late?

  4. Look into raloxifene and letro. Ralox is like nolva but stronger when it comes to blocking e in the breast. Dose it high for 8 weeks with letro. I have uses this combo before and it reduced the lumps I had almost nothing. Start sooner the better.

  5. How hard are the lumps supposed to be? It feels more like soft tissue?

    I will buy the AI.

    Any instances of this "swelling" going away in PCT?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    How hard are the lumps supposed to be? It feels more like soft tissue?

    I will buy the AI.

    Any instances of this "swelling" going away in PCT?
    Definitely looks like gyno. Early on, it's soft. Beyond a year, it tends to become fibrotic. Early on it's more amenable to SERM therapy, but it's fairly uncommon to see complete remission in adults.
    "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"

  7. So can I run the raloxifene, letro, and clomid all together in PCT?

    Seems like a lot of sh*t to be on, just want to be safe, and have the best possible shot at reducing the swelling.

  8. LOL - Letro is some harsh **** I don't think I'd classify anything as a "PCT" while taking Letro.

    Say goodbye to whatever gains you made on cycle if you do it that way.

    I'd do the PCT and then go with the Letro. Bro - your tits look fine to me (no homo!).

  9. Okay past couple days I've been freaking out. Still waiting on my letrozole, so I'm finishing up an old bottle of nolva and double-dosing some topical formestane.

    I can already see a difference, and one thing's for certain; my joints felt like absolute hell and todays workout was PAINFUL.

    I really really don't want to run letrozol unless I absolutely have to, so for now my plan is to finish the nolva I have and continue with formestane for another week and then assess from there.

    One thing with formestane is that it's techinally a PH and is suppressive, so I guess in some small way I'm still "on", haha.

    PCT will be based around clomid, and will probably throw in the raloxefine as well.

    I'm hoping this was just water retention/tissue stimulation and NOT breast tissue formation.

  10. idk looks kinda like water to me. did you take those pictures after eating? or right after waking up and taking a morning piss while its still cold?

  11. Honestly doesn't look like gyno to me.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    idk looks kinda like water to me. did you take those pictures after eating? or right after waking up and taking a morning piss while its still cold?
    In the evening, probably after a small meal.

    Funny thing about that pic is I do look bloated, gyno aside.

  13. What did you run? Yes small percentage of gyno. I would take the Ralo and or letro. Should be easy to contain, it wasn't a wow factor when I saw your pics.
    good luck brother

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    What did you run? Yes small percentage of gyno. I would take the Ralo and or letro. Should be easy to contain, it wasn't a wow factor when I saw your pics.
    good luck brother
    What do you mean a small percentage of gyno? Do you mean a mild case of gyno??

  15. Feel for a sensitive and hard fibrous nodule behind the nip.
    Also, squeeze it and hope no clear juices come out.
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post
    Feel for a sensitive and hard fibrous nodule behind the nip.
    Also, squeeze it and hope no clear juices come out.
    I can feel small little knots. Not sure if it might be normal or perhaps fatty tissue.

    They are not sensitive at all, definetly not lactating, lol.

  17. Jumping on letro to "crush"estrogen to the point that gyno can not survive. The problem is estrogen plays an important role in so many things the idea of simply "totally crushing"it is far from a prudent one. This is where serms come in. Serms bind to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue, making it impossible for estrogen to bind and illicit its effects on those receptors. If we are getting gyno, even if using an ai, our estrogen levels are too high. They need to be managed, however with gyno at the door a serm will stop it in its tracks. I think gyno treatment should be 2 fold , treatment and then management. The treatment and management should occur at the same time using a serm and an AI. The SERM will IMMEDIATELY begin to prevent and treat gyno. The ai will manage estrogen levels lowering them to a proper level where serm therapy may be stopped. There is a lot of talk about tamoxifen and its effects on pogesterone or how it lowers blood levels of arimidex and letrozole. All that aside (i personally think its over hyped), one can use the serm Raloxifene which puts these fears to rest. Gyno symptom? Lump etc. Start 60mg ralox/day and up ai dose as current dose was not adequately managing estrogen. When lump goes away cease serm use and continue on with elevated ai doages till end of cycle up to pct.

  18. Dude i am so gyno prone. When i first started working out i took sostonol 250 from ids i think? Got me huge. Didnt know anything just took it (big mistake). Now i have a small hard lump in my left nipple.

    Point is now i am super super gyno prone. Running a cycle now of tren 200mgs a week and test p 200 mgs a week. Even with an ai still got a gyno flare up. If your gyno is fresh take letro. Its magic. I am on it now to reverse it and have done so in the past on test only cycles. The taper i use is:

    Day 1: .25mg
    2: .5
    3: 1
    4: 1.5
    5: 2
    6: 2.5 and i stay at this dosage till it subsides.

    When it does taper off in same way and continue ai at higher dosage. Hope that helps. Research estro rebound.

  19. I actually think it's subsiding right now on nolva and formestane. Like I said I will give it another week while T levels dwindle and PCT must begin.

    Picking up my letro and ralox from the PO tomorrow.

  20. Good luck. Letro is magic for that if jts legit

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    Dude i am so gyno prone. When i first started working out i took sostonol 250 from ids i think? Got me huge. Didnt know anything just took it (big mistake). Now i have a small hard lump in my left nipple.

    Point is now i am super super gyno prone. Running a cycle now of tren 200mgs a week and test p 200 mgs a week. Even with an ai still got a gyno flare up. If your gyno is fresh take letro. Its magic. I am on it now to reverse it and have done so in the past on test only cycles. The taper i use is:

    Day 1: .25mg
    2: .5
    3: 1
    4: 1.5
    5: 2
    6: 2.5 and i stay at this dosage till it subsides.

    When it does taper off in same way and continue ai at higher dosage. Hope that helps. Research estro rebound.
    Tapering up letro makes no sense to me, only tapering down

  22. So do you think it's smart to use letro to crush all estrogen?

  23. You will recover from it with a proper pct. you dknt want that gyno lump to become permanent. Trust me. Ive recovered plenty of times

  24. I think if u just do a good pct you will recover and they'll settle in hopefully. U said u just came off test.. So of course you will b puffy. Don't worry about it all day just b optimistic. They don't look bad

  25. I would wait until after pct to start destroying the Estro because like others have said, this almost definitely go away with pct. if you still have the small hard things after pct though I would smash the hell outta it with Letro ASAP. I had a small hard ass lump hit my right nip outta no where and Letro made is disappear. In my opinion the taper protocol is good. Just kinda go by feel because trying to get the most outta the least amount of substance is always best. Yours doesn't look too bad at all for just comin off bro. I think you'll be just fine. Good luck!
    Hustle harder

  26. Dude, I would jump on at least letro + nolva (possibly prami, or caber if you have access to legit stuff) asap and run it for a couple of months unless you have easy access to money and know a good surgeon. In my experience with things not quite so visible, it does not just go away with PCT.

  27. A couple of months of letro? My gyno is gone within 2-3 weeks of letro.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    So do you think it's smart to use letro to crush all estrogen?
    Letro is a strong ai just like adex or aromasin, it is dose dependent you could cause the same amount of 'crushing' with those at a high dose.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post

    Letro is a strong ai just like adex or aromasin, it is dose dependent you could cause the same amount of 'crushing' with those at a high dose.
    Raloxefeine is the one

  30. Gyno sir, i had the surgery about 8 months ago. Well worth it

  31. My raloxifene came as a powder and has to be reconstituted with water.

    It says to use distilled water, but does it really matter if I use spring water?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    My raloxifene came as a powder and has to be reconstituted with water.

    It says to use distilled water, but does it really matter if I use spring water?
    I would used distilled as it doesn't have the minerals and things spring water has.
    Hustle harder

  33. It's definetly going down with just nolva and formestane. Gonna hop on PCT in about 5 days, I'll post pics and you guys can evaluate but the swelling has really gone down.

    Will most likely be using the ralox + clomid. I don't think letrozol will be necessary, but I do have it on hand now.

  34. If your using nolva now. What is your pct? Just curious

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    If your using nolva now. What is your pct? Just curious
    Done with nolva; I only had a tiny amount on hand but it has seemed to reduce the swelling. Will continue with formestane for about another 5 days before PCT begins.

    Clomid: 50/50/50/50
    Ralox: 60/60/60/60
    Erase pro: 0/0/1/1/1/1 capsule
    DAA @ 6g/day + some random test booster

  36. Why aren't you tapering down?

  37. Erase works great. Ive used it before

  38. Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post
    Why aren't you tapering down?
    I've never done it that way.

    Maybe I should though.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    My raloxifene came as a powder and has to be reconstituted with water.

    It says to use distilled water, but does it really matter if I use spring water?
    I think it's better to use what they say to use most powders they say to use bac water
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno or just fat?
    By meiantse2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 12:01 PM
  2. Do i have gyno? Or is it fat?
    By zoundz in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:07 AM
  3. Gyno, or just stubborn fat?
    By Doko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 06:52 AM
  5. Do I have gyno? or just a little precursor
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Log in
Log in