R1187

Awards
  • Established
Before any cycles (155lbs to 160lbs):

Before using test (dry PH cycles only):

After test cycle:

hagels316

Awards
Look into raloxifene and letro. Ralox is like nolva but stronger when it comes to blocking e in the breast. Dose it high for 8 weeks with letro. I have uses this combo before and it reduced the lumps I had almost nothing. Start sooner the better.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How hard are the lumps supposed to be? It feels more like soft tissue?

I will buy the AI.

Any instances of this "swelling" going away in PCT?

trn450

trn450

Awards
How hard are the lumps supposed to be? It feels more like soft tissue?

I will buy the AI.

Any instances of this "swelling" going away in PCT?
Definitely looks like gyno. Early on, it's soft. Beyond a year, it tends to become fibrotic. Early on it's more amenable to SERM therapy, but it's fairly uncommon to see complete remission in adults.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
So can I run the raloxifene, letro, and clomid all together in PCT?

Seems like a lot of sh*t to be on, just want to be safe, and have the best possible shot at reducing the swelling.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
LOL - Letro is some harsh **** I don't think I'd classify anything as a "PCT" while taking Letro.

Say goodbye to whatever gains you made on cycle if you do it that way.

I'd do the PCT and then go with the Letro. Bro - your tits look fine to me (no homo!).

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Okay past couple days I've been freaking out. Still waiting on my letrozole, so I'm finishing up an old bottle of nolva and double-dosing some topical formestane.

I can already see a difference, and one thing's for certain; my joints felt like absolute hell and todays workout was PAINFUL.

I really really don't want to run letrozol unless I absolutely have to, so for now my plan is to finish the nolva I have and continue with formestane for another week and then assess from there.

One thing with formestane is that it's techinally a PH and is suppressive, so I guess in some small way I'm still "on", haha.

PCT will be based around clomid, and will probably throw in the raloxefine as well.

I'm hoping this was just water retention/tissue stimulation and NOT breast tissue formation.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
idk looks kinda like water to me. did you take those pictures after eating? or right after waking up and taking a morning piss while its still cold?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly doesn't look like gyno to me.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
idk looks kinda like water to me. did you take those pictures after eating? or right after waking up and taking a morning piss while its still cold?
In the evening, probably after a small meal.

Funny thing about that pic is I do look bloated, gyno aside.

MuscleJ

Awards
What did you run? Yes small percentage of gyno. I would take the Ralo and or letro. Should be easy to contain, it wasn't a wow factor when I saw your pics.
good luck brother

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
What did you run? Yes small percentage of gyno. I would take the Ralo and or letro. Should be easy to contain, it wasn't a wow factor when I saw your pics.
good luck brother
What do you mean a small percentage of gyno? Do you mean a mild case of gyno??

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Feel for a sensitive and hard fibrous nodule behind the nip.
Also, squeeze it and hope no clear juices come out.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Feel for a sensitive and hard fibrous nodule behind the nip.
Also, squeeze it and hope no clear juices come out.
I can feel small little knots. Not sure if it might be normal or perhaps fatty tissue.

They are not sensitive at all, definetly not lactating, lol.

justo

justo

Awards
Jumping on letro to "crush"estrogen to the point that gyno can not survive. The problem is estrogen plays an important role in so many things the idea of simply "totally crushing"it is far from a prudent one. This is where serms come in. Serms bind to the estrogen receptor in breast tissue, making it impossible for estrogen to bind and illicit its effects on those receptors. If we are getting gyno, even if using an ai, our estrogen levels are too high. They need to be managed, however with gyno at the door a serm will stop it in its tracks. I think gyno treatment should be 2 fold , treatment and then management. The treatment and management should occur at the same time using a serm and an AI. The SERM will IMMEDIATELY begin to prevent and treat gyno. The ai will manage estrogen levels lowering them to a proper level where serm therapy may be stopped. There is a lot of talk about tamoxifen and its effects on pogesterone or how it lowers blood levels of arimidex and letrozole. All that aside (i personally think its over hyped), one can use the serm Raloxifene which puts these fears to rest. Gyno symptom? Lump etc. Start 60mg ralox/day and up ai dose as current dose was not adequately managing estrogen. When lump goes away cease serm use and continue on with elevated ai doages till end of cycle up to pct.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Dude i am so gyno prone. When i first started working out i took sostonol 250 from ids i think? Got me huge. Didnt know anything just took it (big mistake). Now i have a small hard lump in my left nipple.

Point is now i am super super gyno prone. Running a cycle now of tren 200mgs a week and test p 200 mgs a week. Even with an ai still got a gyno flare up. If your gyno is fresh take letro. Its magic. I am on it now to reverse it and have done so in the past on test only cycles. The taper i use is:

Day 1: .25mg
2: .5
3: 1
4: 1.5
5: 2
6: 2.5 and i stay at this dosage till it subsides.

When it does taper off in same way and continue ai at higher dosage. Hope that helps. Research estro rebound.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I actually think it's subsiding right now on nolva and formestane. Like I said I will give it another week while T levels dwindle and PCT must begin.

Picking up my letro and ralox from the PO tomorrow.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude i am so gyno prone. When i first started working out i took sostonol 250 from ids i think? Got me huge. Didnt know anything just took it (big mistake). Now i have a small hard lump in my left nipple.

Point is now i am super super gyno prone. Running a cycle now of tren 200mgs a week and test p 200 mgs a week. Even with an ai still got a gyno flare up. If your gyno is fresh take letro. Its magic. I am on it now to reverse it and have done so in the past on test only cycles. The taper i use is:

Day 1: .25mg
2: .5
3: 1
4: 1.5
5: 2
6: 2.5 and i stay at this dosage till it subsides.

When it does taper off in same way and continue ai at higher dosage. Hope that helps. Research estro rebound.
Tapering up letro makes no sense to me, only tapering down

justo

justo

Awards
So do you think it's smart to use letro to crush all estrogen?

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
You will recover from it with a proper pct. you dknt want that gyno lump to become permanent. Trust me. Ive recovered plenty of times

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I think if u just do a good pct you will recover and they'll settle in hopefully. U said u just came off test.. So of course you will b puffy. Don't worry about it all day just b optimistic. They don't look bad

rabz

rabz

Awards
I would wait until after pct to start destroying the Estro because like others have said, this almost definitely go away with pct. if you still have the small hard things after pct though I would smash the hell outta it with Letro ASAP. I had a small hard ass lump hit my right nip outta no where and Letro made is disappear. In my opinion the taper protocol is good. Just kinda go by feel because trying to get the most outta the least amount of substance is always best. Yours doesn't look too bad at all for just comin off bro. I think you'll be just fine. Good luck!

tigerbunny

Awards
Dude, I would jump on at least letro + nolva (possibly prami, or caber if you have access to legit stuff) asap and run it for a couple of months unless you have easy access to money and know a good surgeon. In my experience with things not quite so visible, it does not just go away with PCT.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
A couple of months of letro? My gyno is gone within 2-3 weeks of letro.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
So do you think it's smart to use letro to crush all estrogen?
Letro is a strong ai just like adex or aromasin, it is dose dependent you could cause the same amount of 'crushing' with those at a high dose.

Stack_D

Awards
Gyno sir, i had the surgery about 8 months ago. Well worth it

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
My raloxifene came as a powder and has to be reconstituted with water.

It says to use distilled water, but does it really matter if I use spring water?

rabz

rabz

Awards

It says to use distilled water, but does it really matter if I use spring water?
I would used distilled as it doesn't have the minerals and things spring water has.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
It's definetly going down with just nolva and formestane. Gonna hop on PCT in about 5 days, I'll post pics and you guys can evaluate but the swelling has really gone down.

Will most likely be using the ralox + clomid. I don't think letrozol will be necessary, but I do have it on hand now.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
If your using nolva now. What is your pct? Just curious

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If your using nolva now. What is your pct? Just curious
Done with nolva; I only had a tiny amount on hand but it has seemed to reduce the swelling. Will continue with formestane for about another 5 days before PCT begins.

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Ralox: 60/60/60/60
Erase pro: 0/0/1/1/1/1 capsule
DAA @ 6g/day + some random test booster

justo

justo

Awards

I think it's better to use what they say to use most powders they say to use bac water

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Managing gyno is just part of the game; it's not something you beat so much as just control....& if it ever gets too out of hand out-patient surgery is right around the corner. Problem solved.

Don't let this consume you, you look fine anyway. Just run the SERM & ai as necessary, stay on top of it, and bust the letro as long as needed if it gets out of contro evenl after those, & remember to run exemestane behind it or something that's also suicidal to prevent rebound.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Okay I've learned something interesting about both clomid and tamoxifen.

The half life is between 5 to 7 days. So, apparently tapering off isn't that important because upon ceasing use it kind of tapers off itself.

However raloxifene is different with a half life of roughly 1 day.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Also I wonder if this is the final clue that my test was in fact legit.

I hardly gained any weight on this cycle but strength and endurance went way up. Now what I'm off, libido has tanked as well.

It's a crap shoot without bloods, but I'd love a legit domestic source. I may have to try some of this guys D-bol and then I'll know for sure, lol.

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Lol youll be able to tell if its legit or not. One thing yhat sucks about pre existing gyno is if you have a lump that stays with you (like you never took care of it) it comes out more when your on cycle.

I have pre existing gyno from the past cycles. And now when i run something like test my
Old gyno comes back and flares up. Gets really sensitive.

Just tellin you to def take care of that now. You dont want this annoying issue. It kind of ruins the cycle cause your so worried about it. I just ran out of letro so i overnighted more. Should have it thusday. Im gonna blast 2.5 a day for 2 weeks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOUR FACE IS GONE!

In all seriousness it's gyno

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Okay so about 1 week with nolva and formestane. Swelling has gone down by 70% I would guess.

God I look so fat in those pics :(. Will NEVER cut until 195 though.

Anyway, here's my problem. I don't think I've been affected aesthetically, but I can still feel a small amount of soft tissue behind my right nipple. What it always there, even before the cycle? I really have no idea.

Really leaning against letrozole, and just want to jump on a normal PCT.

Thoughts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was feeling around yesterday, all my old lil gyno pebbles & masses. I've never even been as lean as I am now (15-16%) and always had a predisposition for moobs, so it's impossible to know if it's pubertal gyno or stuff from my first 2 cycles, which were run without AI's. But they don't look out of shape, actually better than ever since my bf is better, so who cares? I have old gyno, always will til surgery someday maybe, but if it isn't sensitve, isn't noticeable or change the shape at all who gives? Just something to watch when you go on & come off is all, no worries.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I was feeling around yesterday, all my old lil gyno pebbles & masses. I've never even been as lean as I am now (15-16%) and always had a predisposition for moobs, so it's impossible to know if it's pubertal gyno or stuff from my first 2 cycles, which were run without AI's. But they don't look out of shape, actually better than ever since my bf is better, so who cares? I have old gyno, always will til surgery someday maybe, but if it isn't sensitve, isn't noticeable or change the shape at all who gives? Just something to watch when you go on & come off is all, no worries.
Thanks bro.

I actually started my test cycle with an AI, but when I started feeling like I wasn't gaining, I completely dropped it. Then the gyno symptoms appeared right at the end in the 16th week.

From now on I will use a moderate AI dose on cycles with aromatizing compounds.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Man ill be honest I used Letro at .5 and 1.25 doses before bed and had great results destroying a lump. As well as you have gotten rid of it already it may put the final nail in the coffin. Personally though it may be good to just continue running the protocol that's been working for a bit longer or just hop into pct. I'm glad to see how much the swelling has gone down bro.

damo125

Awards
sorry to hijack thread, but i got mild gyno a few months ago after a PH cycle. I had to wait a couple of months before i could get letro and it worked to some extent but afterwards i tapered off and ran tamoxifen but must of got estro rebound because the right side lump grew.

I've heard people get results just running raloxifene so im going for broke and just going to go on raloxifene for a few months, but dont want to risk estro rebound so wondering if raloxifene causes estro rebound or if theres anything i need to take afterwards?