High Or Low Estrogen?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Is it possible to have high estrogen and not have any symptoms other than erection problems? I ask this because I'm not sure if I have high or low estrogen.
I'm on HCG (1,000ius every three days) and at first every thing was great, after a few weeks I decided I needed an AI, so I would take it on and off (10mg per day for 4 days on and a few off). Then I started taking Proviron 50mg per day for 2 weeks and I began to have erection problems. I was thinking maybe the AI and Proviron were killing my estrogen and in turn affecting my erections. I stopped both AI and Proviron and after about a week started AI again and last night I had erection problems again.
I dont have gyno, I dont feel emotional or bloated or have more than average body fat gain, so I'm thinking I have low estrogen. Am I right?
I went for bloods Thursday, should hear back by Tuesday.

joeblow1

Awards
At the sign of high estrogen you will start having nipple issues( sensitivity, soreness, itchy etc) and can also have erection problems and be bloated. With low estrogen you won't experience the nipple issues, but you will have erection problems, sore joints from being to dry, and gains will be limited at best. IMO you crushed your estrogen that's why you had erection issues.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
At the sign of high estrogen you will start having nipple issues( sensitivity, soreness, itchy etc) and can also have erection problems and be bloated. With low estrogen you won't experience the nipple issues, but you will have erection problems, sore joints from being to dry, and gains will be limited at best. IMO you crushed your estrogen that's why you had erection issues.
That's what I think happened too. I stopped with the Proviron 2 weeks ago and I stopped with the AI about two days ago. How long before my Estrogen rebounds?

ajntorinj

Awards
Your HCG could be spiking your estrodiol levels. The conversion occurs intratesticularly, meaning an aromatase inhibitor will not prevent it.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Ahh you again,with your erections....

What was the name of the famous thread again?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL. I swear I have never heard of a grown man so consumed with his hard ons. For someone that is obsessed to the level that you are, OP, I'd think you would have a much more strict protocol than just winging an AI.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Your HCG could be spiking your estrodiol levels. The conversion occurs intratesticularly, meaning an aromatase inhibitor will not prevent it.
Oh God, what's estrodiol? Now I have to worry about this too? What do I do about it? I get my bloods tomorrow, I dont know if my doctor tested for that.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
LOL. I swear I have never heard of a grown man so consumed with his hard ons. For someone that is obsessed to the level that you are, OP, I'd think you would have a much more strict protocol than just winging an AI.
Well if you remember I just learned about AI with my last foray into Deca and Test that shot up my estrogen to 229. Besides this time the HCG I'm taking is prescribed my a doctor. Shouldnt he have known?

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Joe don't let people drive you nuts, estradiol and estrogen are very similar. The doctor will test for it if he put you on hcg.

1000iu 3 times a week is notting to get worked up about. Take adex .5 every 3-4 days you'll be g2g.

Inter-testicular estrogen production is hard to control. But yet I haven't heard or met some one who's had that issue.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Joe don't let people drive you nuts, estradiol and estrogen are very similar. The doctor will test for it if he put you on hcg.

1000iu 3 times a week is notting to get worked up about. Take adex .5 every 3-4 days you'll be g2g.

Inter-testicular estrogen production is hard to control. But yet I haven't heard or met some one who's had that issue.
Well, I get my results back today, should've gotten them yesterday; but I will post them today. Although my mass and strength has been ok, I'm not that crazy about it. The only good thing is it hasn't affected my libido up until now. I dont have adex, I have aromasin.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
So my results came back and NO TEST or ESTROGEN!!! They said it will take 2 or 3 more days!! I'm so pissed!!! I was looking at some pics of me when I was on PH and I was so damn sexy I wanted to have sex with myself. The only problem is it KILLED my sex drive. While HCG is ok, I'm not thrilled and not knowing what my bloods are after all this time is pissing me off. I'm thinking about going back on AAS while on HCG.
Any thoughts? I have Aromasin; should I try to get Adex?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Got my results back. My estrogen was 32 and my test was 656. So what was causing the erection problem?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably the fact that you are consumed with the thought of your erection so much.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Probably the fact that you are consumed with the thought of your erection so much.
I really dont believe in that. My mind doesnt fool my body very much. Maybe for other people but I know my libido and my erections.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
It is the 6 inches between your ears. Honestly I have more sides on a cycle when I am on am more and reading about other peoples sides. It's like you read a thread about gyno and then think, damn, my nip kinda itches. Take a few days and DON'T talk about how you don't have a sex drive and maybe it will return. It could also be high prolactin levels, you get that checked?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
It is the 6 inches between your ears. Honestly I have more sides on a cycle when I am on am more and reading about other peoples sides. It's like you read a thread about gyno and then think, damn, my nip kinda itches. Take a few days and DON'T talk about how you don't have a sex drive and maybe it will return. It could also be high prolactin levels, you get that checked?
I'm ok now. 2 days ago I took a half a pill of aromasin (as opposed to a whole pill i was taking) and the past two days I have been horny and good erections. As for Prolactin, no my doctor didnt check for that but Im not on AAS/Deca so there should be no reason for high prolactin levels and besides I'm taking Prolactrone.