Trenbolone ever used for legit medical use?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Always thought it was strictly vetinary steroid for livestock and such. Does anyone know of any instances where it was used on humans in a medical setting?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me look; I believe one ester was evaluated overseas but ultimately rejected. Brb.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The drug Parabolan (Tren Hex) was produced by a French pharma company called Negma. It was discontinued in 1997 evidently because of it's limited medicinal use but widespread recreational use.

The trials, however, I cannot find. They would've been from the early 80's in France.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well that's interesting.

Do the same pharmaceutical companies that produce human meds also manufacture and sell vetinary meds?

This is all very confusing. I'm wondering if Asia Phara is a legit company.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Asia pharma is legit, wether or not you will get something legit that says Asia pharma on the label is a different story....

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing $150+ for ONE 10ml vial @ 200mg/ml.

Seems insane, but if it's truly legit....

MuscleJ

Awards
Very different story. There are so many fakes that I spent hundreds of dollars to find a legit source. Some times you have to lose some to gain something. But don't inject if you have any doubts get it tested first. You don't want to be Injecting some thing poison in your body.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Very different story. There are so many fakes that I spent hundreds of dollars to find a legit source. Some times you have to lose some to gain something. But don't inject if you have any doubts get it tested first. You don't want to be Injecting some thing poison in your body.
I know it's all a crap shoot, but I would imagine having something tested would cost more than the gear itself.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
After my last run of test from a UGL, I'm still not convinced it was legit.

I hate how shady the whole thing is. It almost seems less risky to stack multiple designers at high doses and hope for the best.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make your own, it's really quite easy.

MuscleJ

Awards
Done that. But what about other gear you run into the same situation to buy the Raws...Testing is more expensive but if your like me and compete its worth do a quality assurance check very few orders. There some home test you can do but not 100% accurate.

MuscleJ

Awards
I don't shop for prices I buy my stuff from the same company each and every time even if they raise the price(which they haven't), since I have a history with them.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I'm seeing $150+ for ONE 10ml vial @ 200mg/ml.

Seems insane, but if it's truly legit....
They are pricy, and really are considered on the same level of other ugls. Maybe that's just cause there are fakes? I dunno

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard all the vet sites are out of stock, but I agree.
Amazon has the smaller packs available, looks like the 10 packs are out though.