Ostanish/Stanodrol/6-Bromo

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I plan on running Osta, Stano & 6-Bromo for an 8 week cycle starting this Sunday.

I'll be dosing the Osta (Elite Labs Ostanish) at 40mg throughout (week 1-8)
Stano will be 600mg throughout and the 6-Bromo will be 50mg throughout.

Has anyone done a cycle like this or anything comparable? I know most run Osta at 20-30mg but I'm hoping 40mg will bring about improved gains. There hasn't been a whole lot of evidence that Osta causes much lethargy or libido drop so I'm hoping the 600mg of Stano will suffice, as opposed to some who run it closer to 1000mg (when stacked with a methyl)

Since the suppression from the Osta seems to come from the raised estradiol, I'm hoping the 6-bromo will keep some of that at bay. Paired with the Stano, I don't think I should have to worry too much about estrogen related issues.

I'm going for a recomp and I'm pumped to be on cycle for the better part of the summer. I hope to drop some fat and maybe add a bit of muscle and strength. My anabolics history consists of 2 anavar cycle and a mechabol cycle. Roughly 1 cycle a year for the past three years.
I'm 26 yrs old and have been training on and off for 10 years.

Any thoughts on this cycle?

As for PCT, I need some input on this. I currently have enough Nolva left over from my last cycle to dose it at 10mg ED for 2 weeks. I'd rather not do a full protocol as I wasnt too pleased with the anxiety I got from it last PCT.

In addition to that I also have IML E-control, SNS Bulbine, DAA and Anabeta Elite that I will be running in PCT. Should this be sufficient or should I grab some Torem?

Any input on the cycle or pct recommendations are appreciated.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Also, I have bottle of LG PH-17 and PH-19 laying around as well. Stack or save?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been on Ostra for 10 weeks now. Started out with Unique chem for the first 8 and 2 weeks on Elite labs. Supps are Ostra at 20 mg, LGI 11-X at 625mg and Formeron at one pump ED. IMO I can tell a difference in the EL Ostra than the UC. I seem to have more stamina and better pumps/hardening with EL. No sides at all except for a sinus type head ache the first week but it wasn't that bad and it went away. I'm cutting so strength increase is minimal. Good product over all though. PCT for me after week 12 will be Erase Pro and Dpol for 4 weeks.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Oh wow eh, running it for 12? I am paranoid to run things past 8, but I was contemplating going a bit longer.
Specially since to my understanding, the clinical trials were 12 weeks. Hmmmm....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
40 mgs wont yeild more gains....

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Are you certain about the dose? I've heard others praising upwards of 50. Just wanna maximize gains of course Ook

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I plan on running Osta, Stano & 6-Bromo for an 8 week cycle starting this Sunday.

I'll be dosing the Osta (Elite Labs Ostanish) at 40mg throughout (week 1-8)
Stano will be 600mg throughout and the 6-Bromo will be 50mg throughout.

Has anyone done a cycle like this or anything comparable? I know most run Osta at 20-30mg but I'm hoping 40mg will bring about improved gains. There hasn't been a whole lot of evidence that Osta causes much lethargy or libido drop so I'm hoping the 600mg of Stano will suffice, as opposed to some who run it closer to 1000mg (when stacked with a methyl)

Since the suppression from the Osta seems to come from the raised estradiol, I'm hoping the 6-bromo will keep some of that at bay. Paired with the Stano, I don't think I should have to worry too much about estrogen related issues.

I'm going for a recomp and I'm pumped to be on cycle for the better part of the summer. I hope to drop some fat and maybe add a bit of muscle and strength. My anabolics history consists of 2 anavar cycle and a mechabol cycle. Roughly 1 cycle a year for the past three years.
I'm 26 yrs old and have been training on and off for 10 years.

Any thoughts on this cycle?

As for PCT, I need some input on this. I currently have enough Nolva left over from my last cycle to dose it at 10mg ED for 2 weeks. I'd rather not do a full protocol as I wasnt too pleased with the anxiety I got from it last PCT.

In addition to that I also have IML E-control, SNS Bulbine, DAA and Anabeta Elite that I will be running in PCT. Should this be sufficient or should I grab some Torem?

Any input on the cycle or pct recommendations are appreciated.
I am about to run a Osta + 11-andro cycle. Considering adding in 6-bromo as well. How did this work out for you?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run a pH with ostarine. Osta at 25-30 is sufficient.

xhrr

Awards
In your experience, what's the "sweet spot"?
30-35 is money I plan on trying 40 next time only cause I want to see if it keeps getting better but 30-35 made me super hungry gave me noticeable strength gains and the size gains are much more pronounced than at ~20-25.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
30-35 is money I plan on trying 40 next time only cause I want to see if it keeps getting better but 30-35 made me super hungry gave me noticeable strength gains and the size gains are much more pronounced than at ~20-25.
Thanks for the feedback. I just started a 'lean bulk' cycle yesterday. Was thinking of 20-25 per day. What do you run for PCT? Do you stack with other compounds?

xhrr

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I just started a 'lean bulk' cycle yesterday. Was thinking of 20-25 per day. What do you run for PCT? Do you stack with other compounds?
I ran it with topical formestane. Pct was anabeta, DAA, nolva

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
I ran ostarine from gun show supps 2 caps a day 25 mg each, 100 mg hexadrone from phantom labz. i used revolution pct, formastanzol, tudca . Ostarine is a legit product.

bigead

bigead

Awards
Is phantom labz from eb** legit. I got some for cheap. Too cheap figured its dhea at best.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I disagree as well. Osta was studied at up to 3mg. 40 mg is like 13 times that! Imo, the sweet spot is ~20mg. Much more and you increase side effects more than you do gains=point of diminishing returns. My fav dose is actually in the 10-15mg range, which is already 3-5 times the studied effective dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Osta was studied at up to 3mg. 40 mg is like 13 times that! Imo, the sweet spot is ~20mg. Much more and you increase side effects more than you do gains=point of diminishing returns. My fav dose is actually in the 10-15mg rangen
I definitely agree

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
bigead so far the trans d trestolone & hexadrone have been legit. hexadrone for me from that source was like a mild halo, decent pumps, no water retention. The trest I noticed my arm feeling like it was going to tear 40 mins after doing kickbacks. I bought other stuff but I havent tried them yet. the Hex I was skeptical at first till I bought it cheap.

xhrr

Awards
I disagree as well. Osta was studied at up to 3mg. 40 mg is like 13 times that! Imo, the sweet spot is ~20mg. Much more and you increase side effects more than you do gains=point of diminishing returns. My fav dose is actually in the 10-15mg range, which is already 3-5 times the studied effective dose.
Your using it at 7x the studied dose so what dose it matter if it's 7x or 13x? This is nothing more the personal anecdote. How many times we go above the studied dosage is completely irrelevant to the conversation. We don't know what the point of diminishing returns is with Osta either so once again your just assuming.