Bonerstomp

Awards
I'm taking this stuff from my local health food store called Mammoth mass

It contains

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4- diene 3 -17b-diol 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 15mG
2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol 15MG
Taking those one a day

I'm running it with Element nutrition edge (2x a day) to prevent the gyno and as pct.
I got milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid.
Also I'm gonna get a test booster for PCT.

Is this set up alright, I've done this on the reccomendation of the guy at the health food store.
He assured me i wont have any nasty sides if i take the Element nutrition edge with it. I told him i wanted to get something like nolvadex but he told me i wouldn't need it and that i cant buy it anyways.

carbus

Awards
Strong first post, Start a new thread to make sure you spellout how youve done no research n would like to be spoonfed info. Sarcasm aside. I suck at nonmenclatures n m too lazy to google for you but im prety sure u got halo on top, i wanna say lmg in the middle and sd or dmz on the bottom (always mix those up). Technically shouldnt stack two methyls and you havent layed out wt ur dosin will be plus u didnt list the pct products ingredients but most importantly stop listening to supp store workers. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Good luck on your journey.

Bonerstomp

Awards
Strong first post, Start a new thread to make sure you spellout how youve done no research n would like to be spoonfed info. Sarcasm aside. I suck at nonmenclatures n m too lazy to google for you but im prety sure u got halo on top, i wanna say lmg in the middle and sd or dmz on the bottom (always mix those up). Technically shouldnt stack two methyls and you havent layed out wt ur dosin will be plus u didnt list the pct products ingredients but most importantly stop listening to supp store workers. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Good luck on your journey.
I Updated to show the amount ill be taking and i did do research. But I would rather hear from peoples personal experiences and im mainly wondering if running that warrior nutrition element which is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol will help prevent any gyno as i have no way of getting nolvadex.

carbus

Awards
I Updated to show the amount ill be taking and i did do research. But I would rather hear from peoples personal experiences and im mainly wondering if running that warrior nutrition element which is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol will help prevent any gyno as i have no way of getting nolvadex.
No.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Why don't you ask the guy at the health food store.

Bonerstomp

Awards
Why don't you ask the guy at the health food store.
I did and now im reading that epistane wont help me. I'm pretty ****ing scared honestly now of getting gyno because ive been on this for about 2 weeks now.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I like to help, but sometimes people need to stop for a moment and read just a little about the sh|t they want to put in their body.

Everyone wants to get jacked for summer but they don't have time to learn a damn thing. They just want instant satisfaction.

Reminds me of the expensive nitro rc truck (60+ mph) I just bought my kid that he just had to have. I told him to read the instructions because this wasn't the average toy. He didn't and f'd the thing up in 1 day.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
You're taking three methyls in your cycle! H drol,m lmg and is that sd?,hahahahaha and no serm? No ai? Just say bye to your balls and say hi to gyno. Hahahaha good job bro

Bonerstomp

Awards
You're taking three methyls in your cycle! H drol,m lmg and is that sd?,hahahahaha and no serm? No ai? Just say bye to your balls and say hi to gyno. Hahahaha good job bro
Hey thanks bro awesome reply your cool dude and pretty stacked arms you got.

Bonerstomp

Awards
Hahahahhhhahahahahahahaha thats your estrogen talking. Im small (;
Yeah i know, with all this estrogen im probably gonna get arms like that too :).
Oh wait i just got a hook up on some clomid and nolvadex, guess i wont being joining your club.

Bonerstomp

Awards
Oh a hook up good job! Want a cookie?
Id rather give it to you buddy you need the weight, maybe you should start a creatine stack buddy haha.
Your biceps are you biggest feature and they are small lol, you ever try working out your chest or those narrow shoulders.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hey Bonerstomp, you should get rep points for your name lol

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Id rather give it to you buddy you need the weight, maybe you should start a creatine stack buddy haha.
Your biceps are you biggest feature and they are small lol, you ever try working out your chest or those narrow shoulders.
Hahaha biceps everyday is my workout plan. And Id rather have small biceps than small balls for life lololol.