Cut havoc cycle short (20days) - PCT revision?

mrl0902

Awards
Hey guys,

I decided to cut my havoc cycle short because I've come down with chronic sinusitis (long-term sinus infection) that an initial course of antibiotics didn't kill off & being on my 2nd course of antibiotics in a month, I need this course to be effective.

Havoc dose was as follows:

Day 1: 20mg:
Day 2-20: 30mg

I started PCT yesterday at 90mg torem, but really feel like I have no shutdown at all. No testicular atrophy, no diminished sex drive, etc.

Does anyone think a 1-week PCT of torem at 90/60/60/30/30/30/30 would be dangerous, despite my apparent lack of shutdown & shortened cycle?

The reason I'd like to do a shortened PCT is because I just want to get off all hormonal supps ASAP so that my immune system isn't out of whack and I can fight off this infection and get back to a healthy state. Also, this antibiotic is really powerful & comes with many potential side effects (google bactrim ds), so I really don't want to combine the two drugs for an extended period of time.

Any comments/ideas/insight/bro-science/etc is welcome.

Thanks.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
In most cases, one's body will recover. PCT just tends to speed up the process.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It is up to you but just because you think it is mild it may have affected you more then you think. Blood work is the only true way to know!