Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

What to stack with Trenavar

As title states, running a cycle this summer and gonna stack a methyl with trenavar @90-120 mg, likely either 6 weeks of Hdrol or 6 weeks of Methylsten @20mg. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

PSA: yeah, I have everything else and I'm 6'3 210. Torem and Clomid and Caber too! Second cycle.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

I'm running alpha 1 with pro tren follow my post it'll help you decide
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Sounds good subbed. Definitely looking for a recomp over a bulk however.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Sounds good subbed. Definitely looking for a recomp over a bulk however.
    I'd go with Msten.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

1-alpha alone is methylated as furk. I'm just stacking mine right now with high dosed epi and ****ing love it. Running the tren at 90mg right now. It's awesome
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.97%

Lol m sten is for pussies ; ) how's the tren with epi? What's epi like? I've never tried it
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i would do epi, dmz, or m1a depending on the goal. msten gets weird ass feedback. some people say its a good cutter, others say it bulks like superdrol with less sides. idk wtf to believe
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

I'd go with epi. It kicks in a little slower but would be a great compliment to tren, especially if you're planning on a recomp.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

I'm doing the Epi cause i'm on a slight cut/recomp. It's been very good, though i know epi doesnt fully kick in until half-way through the cycle. I'm doing it at 80mg (which i've been told is on the higher side for Epi). I personally love it so far, i regret not making a log when I started. I plan on doing this for 6 weeks total, (it will be officially 2 weeks in on Wed). It's not too harsh which I like a lot, but when i bumped it to 80, i can definitely sense the increase in lethargy when im not lifting. When I am though, i'm unstopable. I never wanna leave the gym.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

I've always seen positive epi logs. If it's not converting, just run it higher. It's not as bad as the Alpha-1 would be, not even close. Some run Epi alone and love that in itself. Definitely a cutter though. I'd take it over Halodrol anyday, though many use Halo for that. Some use P-Mag but i never really liked that too much
    -Eric Thomas
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Go with a strong androgen compound for dht
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.47%

I ran lgi trenavar 105mg with lgi stano 800mg and hdrol. It was a nice 8 week run.

A lesson I learned cel cycle assist and organ shield was not enough to stop bp spikes.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ima be running Tren-elite Epi-elite (and a different epi brand) Stano-elite this summer for 6 weeks
    90mg tren
    40mg epi
    750mg stano

Zach Strom has me thinking of upping the Epi dose, but for the first 3-4 weeks i think ill stay at 40mg and only increase if necessary
    more is not always better

my buddy used trenavar (6weeks) with SD (4weeks) and halodrol (6weeks)... i doubt the halodrol did much with the SD and tren doing the heavy lifting!
    i just cant remember if he ran the SD in the middle or at the end of the 6 weeks
    he isnt sensitive to prolactin issues though

remember "stacking" blindly will work but its best to stack products with different or inverse anabolic:androgenic ratios

good luck with the cycle!
    ill be logging mine, starting around june 28th ish
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    ima be running Tren-elite Epi-elite (and a different epi brand) Stano-elite this summer for 6 weeks
    90mg tren
    40mg epi
    750mg stano

Zach Strom has me thinking of upping the Epi dose, but for the first 3-4 weeks i think ill stay at 40mg and only increase if necessary
    more is not always better

my buddy used trenavar (6weeks) with SD (4weeks) and halodrol (6weeks)... i doubt the halodrol did much with the SD and tren doing the heavy lifting!
    i just cant remember if he ran the SD in the middle or at the end of the 6 weeks
    he isnt sensitive to prolactin issues though

remember "stacking" blindly will work but its best to stack products with different or inverse anabolic:androgenic ratios

good luck with the cycle!
    ill be logging mine, starting around june 28th ish
    This is entirely true, more is not always better. If you can find a dose that requires the least amount for the most results, by all means do it. Why add more complications and sides? My body just doesn't get a strong reaction from under 45mg so I bumped it higher. I could probably do 100mg by why add more stress and $$. I'm lethargic as it is just with 80. The trenavar is great at 90 for me right now though
    -Eric Thomas
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i would do epi, dmz, or m1a depending on the goal. msten gets weird ass feedback. some people say its a good cutter, others say it bulks like superdrol with less sides. idk wtf to believe
    I found it to be great cutter. was nothing like 10mg of superdrol. (ran ultradrol at 12mg e/d)
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    I've always seen positive epi logs. If it's not converting, just run it higher.
    wut?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Ive used Msten and SD and on SD I gained weight so fast and it was shredded weight too. Msten same dosing and harder training gave me 2-3 lbs. SD gave me more like 15. Both at around 3.5 week cycles
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Talk about lethargy man...it's starting to really kill me and I haven't upped the dose at all (80mg Epi, 90mg, trenavar). I swear I must of taken 4-5 naps this weekend... When I lay my head down for the night, I sleep thoroughly but once I wake up, I'm up.
    -Eric Thomas
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talk about lethargy man...it's starting to really kill me and I haven't upped the dose at all (80mg Epi, 90mg, trenavar). I swear I must of taken 4-5 naps this weekend... When I lay my head down for the night, I sleep thoroughly but once I wake up, I'm up.
    Naps are the bbest!
    what you gonna do to combat the lethargy though?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Naps are the bbest!
    what you gonna do to combat the lethargy though?
    I'm just gonna man up and deal with it, it's not stopping me so I'll deal. Not increasing my dosing anymore so i don't think i'll have to worry much now anyways
    -Eric Thomas
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Just hit week 3 of 6 of my trenavar/epi. Strength just has continued to improve to be honest. Slowly but surely seeing solid hypertrophy notice especially in my back and shoulders. Gonna start doing some rack pulls to get my dead lift up a bit more.
    -Eric Thomas
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Just hit week 3 of 6 of my trenavar/epi. Strength just has continued to improve to be honest. Slowly but surely seeing solid hypertrophy notice especially in my back and shoulders. Gonna start doing some rack pulls to get my dead lift up a bit more.
    Nice. Blast that sh*t bro.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Sooo, now it seems that the caber I was getting isn't coming because the only place to get it in the US in capsule form from an RC was just busted. Its online if you wanna look. What would you all recommend now? Prami? or just using Inhibit-P?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Sooo, now it seems that the caber I was getting isn't coming because the only place to get it in the US in capsule form from an RC was just busted. Its online if you wanna look. What would you all recommend now? Prami? or just using Inhibit-P?
    That's why I'm not getting my Osta. Nobody is getting there money back either, it sucks I feel your pain.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

That's why I'm not getting my Osta. Nobody is getting there money back either, it sucks I feel your pain.
    When I Google the bust I can't find it. Idk what's up. I hadn't heard
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Nice. Blast that sh*t bro.
    Hell yeah it got my deadlift up from 505 to 525 within the first 2 weeks. Gonna go for some heavy ass rack pulls and try for 6. Just below the knee/at knee level . I always go raw, never straps.
    -Eric Thomas
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Hell yeah it got my deadlift up from 505 to 525 within the first 2 weeks. Gonna go for some heavy ass rack pulls and try for 6. Just below the knee/at knee level . I always go raw, never straps.
    Same here. I feel like I'm cheating with straps.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that company was hit or miss anyway.. took me forever and countless emails to get my $ back from them after my order was still "processing" for 3 weeks

you can get legit caber from other sources just not in pill form so the bottle wont last too long ( totally guessing but id say 2 months in liquid form)

im going to go with inhibit p and extra p-5-p for my epi/tren/stano this summer
    i can always run down to the shop to grab Vitex if necessary while i waid 3-4 days for my caber to arrive if there are any issues

usually if you control E and keep P in check with the otc brands then you should be good to go.. make sure you control the E first cause some prolactin in the presence of high estrogen is a recipe for boobies
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Considering dropping the clen today and just going to an ECA (Or EC) stack tomorrow, which would run for 3 weeks and end 2 days after this epi/tren cycle ends. Anyone have experience using ECA on cycle?
    -Eric Thomas
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Considering dropping the clen today and just going to an ECA (Or EC) stack tomorrow, which would run for 3 weeks and end 2 days after this epi/tren cycle ends. Anyone have experience using ECA on cycle?
    It works amazing for me on cycle and off cycle, I love it.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

never used it with anabolics

you do dose 3x daily 25mg with 200mg caffeine and 1 baby asprin ?

do you use ephedrine hcl?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

never used it with anabolics

you do dose 3x daily 25mg with 200mg caffeine and 1 baby asprin ?

do you use ephedrine hcl?
    2 to 3 times daily. I use Ephedrine sulfate, its stronger.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Well this is wonderful, 3 bottles of CeltiTren that won't get used now unless I can get ahold of some legit caber. I guess I could always go the overseas pharma route with Dostinex but that seems so sketchy.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

2 to 3 times daily. I use Ephedrine sulfate, its stronger.
    I'm gonna do the typical 25mg Bronkaid, 200mg caffeine, 81mg baby aspirin(eod). ECA taken 3 times a day spread apart. I've been using a scoop each of prosupps jekyll, and og hyde every workout so the caffeine won't bother me too badly (hyde and jekyll stacked is like 600mg). I just love the appetite suppression. Think 3 weeks will be a nice little help? Instead of finishing the 2nd week of clen
    -Eric Thomas
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

How does it sound replacing the Caffeine in the ECA with the old Oxy Elite Pro formula. Its only maybe 125mg caffeine but I think it could be too much 1,3 dimethyl for my system
    -Eric Thomas
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

How does it sound replacing the Caffeine in the ECA with the old Oxy Elite Pro formula. Its only maybe 125mg caffeine but I think it could be too much 1,3 dimethyl for my system
    That maybe too much.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well this is wonderful, 3 bottles of CeltiTren that won't get used now unless I can get ahold of some legit caber. I guess I could always go the overseas pharma route with Dostinex but that seems so sketchy.
    you only want tabs?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

you only want tabs?
    I'd be perfectly fine with liquid, but it's known caber doesn't exactly last in solution, but bro science doesn't really know for how long it holds up... There's several reliable places that have liquid caber, but no one seems to trust them
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

Are you in the US? haha cause I could attempt to ship you some if need be....

and *update* not jumping onto the ECA. just gonna finish off this last week of clen and then finish the cycle. Figured I don't need to overdo it as much as I am already. Still on my 4th week of ECA/Trenavar though and ending on the 28th! When are you planning on starting your cycle again??
    -Eric Thomas
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.79%

For me it's mainly been strength gains, increased vascularity, higher aggression in the gym, increased endurance in the gym, muscle hardening and some noticeable fat loss. Again though, I was eating at just about maintenance and sometimes even slightly under. Because I'm cutting, and was throwing in cardio 4-5 days a week and the clen on top. I know though if you'rin e on a caloric surplus your gains will be a lot better. I had some slight hypertrophy showing. Been keeping my protein intake very high (over 390g a day).
    -Eric Thomas

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to stack with SD??
    By Sea223 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 04:14 AM
  2. What to stack with Ectotropin-6
    By umdog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:18 PM
  3. What to stack with
    By cordova527 in forum Anabolics