What to stack with Trenavar

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hopefully around 8-9%. I'm aiming for August which I'm sure I can do with diet and cardio in check. Last day of clen today and out of all the days, holy ****ing **** cramping up like a fat chick who ate too many hotdogs. threw in extra potassium and taurine though and it helped. Increased step-mill to 45 mins instead of 30. I've been sweating at the gym like a virgin in the same room as a naked Kate Upton. I love it though haha. Now that clen is done just using the Oxy Elite Pro for appetite suppressant mainly. Thought about ECA but will wait til July or post PCT
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

I want to get to 8%!!!!!! if only I really wanted it enough to cook for myself!
    No excuses bro, do that sh*t! Its summer shred time!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Hopefully around 8-9%. I'm aiming for August which I'm sure I can do with diet and cardio in check. Last day of clen today and out of all the days, holy ****ing **** cramping up like a fat chick who ate too many hotdogs. threw in extra potassium and taurine though and it helped. Increased step-mill to 45 mins instead of 30. I've been sweating at the gym like a virgin in the same room as a naked Kate Upton. I love it though haha. Now that clen is done just using the Oxy Elite Pro for appetite suppressant mainly. Thought about ECA but will wait til July or post PCT
    U already know my thoughts on ECA, 2 thumbs up fur sure.

4. Yessir. And just got news that this Thursday I'll be training at Derek Poundstone's gym here in CT! I know I'm not powerlifter but goddddddammmmn I'm excited. Gonna get my hands dirty with some strongman equipment I hope.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Yessir. And just got news that this Thursday I'll be training at Derek Poundstone's gym here in CT! I know I'm not powerlifter but goddddddammmmn I'm excited. Gonna get my hands dirty with some strongman equipment I hope.
    I like him, he's a pretty cool guy and a motherf*cking beast lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

No excuses bro, do that sh*t! Its summer shred time!!!
    Too late, unless I can drop 4% in two days, with one on the plane!

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Too late, unless I can drop 4% in two days, with one on the plane!
    Lol well u can't say I didn't try to motivate u.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol well u can't say I didn't try to motivate u.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to stack with SD??
    By Sea223 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 04:14 AM
  2. What to stack with Ectotropin-6
    By umdog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:18 PM
  3. What to stack with
    By cordova527 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0