What to stack with Trenavar

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Hell yeah, the thing is, I almost NEVER do abs directly. I use heavy core work for squats, deadlifts and other lifts imo. All heavy compound movements.
    Yeah a lot of ppl don't understand that those movements work your core like crazy. My abs r always sore after heavy back and leg days.


  2. Anytime I'm doing heavy deadlifts and squats my core goes nuts. Without a strong core, you'll never be able to complete those movements no matter how strong your legs or chest are.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Anytime I'm doing heavy deadlifts and squats my core goes nuts. Without a strong core, you'll never be able to complete those movements no matter how strong your legs or chest are.
    Exactly. Plus da bitches love da abs. Lol

  4. Dat dey do. Haha remember now, i'm cutting down from like 15% so I didn't have them in the beginning anyways. Hitting some back and delts today
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Dat dey do. Haha remember now, i'm cutting down from like 15% so I didn't have them in the beginning anyways. Hitting some back and delts today
    Word. What's your bf at now?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    2 to 3 times daily. I use Ephedrine sulfate, its stronger.
    nu uh. if you're referring to bronkaid, it contains more ephedrine by weight than Primatene (hcl salt) but the salt is insignificant. if you bought str8 ephedrine hcl 8mg tablets from Canada, they would hit harder/faster. bronkaid (sulfate salt) works fine though.

  7. The bronkaid fact jbr said is correct. and I'm around 11-12% right now!
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  8. Anything with the word Bro in it is obviously better. Brotein, Bronkaid, Brofessor, Brofessional, Broseph.

    Sincerely- Lord Swoledamort
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Anything with the word Bro in it is obviously better. Brotein, Bronkaid, Brofessor, Brofessional, Broseph.

    Sincerely- Lord Swoledamort
    That's a given lol. What bf percentage r u trying to get down to?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That's a given lol. What bf percentage r u trying to get down to?
    I want to get to 8%!!!!!! if only I really wanted it enough to cook for myself!

  11. Hopefully around 8-9%. I'm aiming for August which I'm sure I can do with diet and cardio in check. Last day of clen today and out of all the days, holy ****ing **** cramping up like a fat chick who ate too many hotdogs. threw in extra potassium and taurine though and it helped. Increased step-mill to 45 mins instead of 30. I've been sweating at the gym like a virgin in the same room as a naked Kate Upton. I love it though haha. Now that clen is done just using the Oxy Elite Pro for appetite suppressant mainly. Thought about ECA but will wait til July or post PCT
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I want to get to 8%!!!!!! if only I really wanted it enough to cook for myself!
    No excuses bro, do that sh*t! Its summer shred time!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Hopefully around 8-9%. I'm aiming for August which I'm sure I can do with diet and cardio in check. Last day of clen today and out of all the days, holy ****ing **** cramping up like a fat chick who ate too many hotdogs. threw in extra potassium and taurine though and it helped. Increased step-mill to 45 mins instead of 30. I've been sweating at the gym like a virgin in the same room as a naked Kate Upton. I love it though haha. Now that clen is done just using the Oxy Elite Pro for appetite suppressant mainly. Thought about ECA but will wait til July or post PCT
    U already know my thoughts on ECA, 2 thumbs up fur sure.

  14. Yessir. And just got news that this Thursday I'll be training at Derek Poundstone's gym here in CT! I know I'm not powerlifter but goddddddammmmn I'm excited. Gonna get my hands dirty with some strongman equipment I hope.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Yessir. And just got news that this Thursday I'll be training at Derek Poundstone's gym here in CT! I know I'm not powerlifter but goddddddammmmn I'm excited. Gonna get my hands dirty with some strongman equipment I hope.
    I like him, he's a pretty cool guy and a motherf*cking beast lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    No excuses bro, do that sh*t! Its summer shred time!!!
    Too late, unless I can drop 4% in two days, with one on the plane!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Too late, unless I can drop 4% in two days, with one on the plane!
    Lol well u can't say I didn't try to motivate u.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol well u can't say I didn't try to motivate u.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to stack with SD??
    By Sea223 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:14 AM
  2. What to stack with Ectotropin-6
    By umdog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 04:18 PM
  3. What to stack with
    By cordova527 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:01 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:29 PM
  5. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Log in
Log in