non aromitizing roids that are easy on hair

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Want anavar, but dont think I can get it..any other options?

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Or even for aromitizing roids can yiu completly eliminate estrogen conversion with aromitize inhibitors?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
It's all due to AI/estrogen management. You can cut on anything, even dbol.

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Whats the best estrogen blocker also whats a good roid that doesnt cause shedding

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Arimidex and aromasin are both good AI's to use on cycle. But as for the AAS, they all have side effects. If your not prepared for hair loss, acne, irritability, aggression, suppression, lethargy, loss of libido, high BP, prostate problems, etc. you may want to consider Flinstone vitamins.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Arimidex and aromasin are both good AI's to use on cycle. But as for the AAS, they all have side effects. If your not prepared for hair loss, acne, irritability, aggression, suppression, lethargy, loss of libido, high BP, prostate problems, etc. you may want to consider Flinstone vitamins.
Lol, win!

G

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Whats the best estrogen blocker also whats a good roid that doesnt cause shedding
ATD for Estrogen

PH's that cause no/Lowest Amount of hairloss
Hdrol
Trenazone
X tren
Superdrol
Triumphalis

L

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
See prohormones seem like a waste of time almost..I want some real gear

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
They sell shampoos that help with hair lose/regrow. When all else fails there's Rogain.
I would just shave my head because If your prone to lose your hair. Aas are just going to help you their faster.

You can shave your head and grow a gold-te