Pmag cycle...any thoughts?

Rippletits

Awards
Hi fellas. I'm looking to run my first prohormone cycle and wouldn't mind a few more experienced eyes to have a look at what I'm planning.

Bit of background: I'm 27, have three years solid training experience, 200lbs at approx 13-14% bodyfat and looking to use the cycle to round out the last part of a year-long bulk I've been on.

So, my plan:

Week 1-2: Pre-load Hawthorn Berry (1g ED) + Milk Thistle (2 caps ED)
Week 3-7: Dragon Nutrition Pmag: 70/70/70/105/105 and Pure Cycle Protect as directed on pack.
Week 8-11: Nolvodex 20/20/10/10 and Pure Cycle Protect as directed on pack.

I will also run a natural testosterone booster, D-AA, starting with a double dose ED for Week 7 and then continuing at normal dosing through PCT.

I will have taurine on hand for back pumps. If I experience any issues with blood pressure I'll take additional Hawthorn Berry on top of the Cycle Assist which already contains Hawthorn Berry, NAC, milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed extract and grape seed extract.

My only questions:

1) Should I stagger the Pmag and the Cycle Protect - for example, when I'm dosing 105mg, should I take two caps Pmag in the morning, the Cycle Protect at lunch, and one cap Pmag in the evening?
2) I also have an OTC anti-estrogen supp, Pro-ATD. If in the unlikely event I develop gyno symptoms, should I run this during the Cycle or should I just start running Nolva 10mg ED?

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hi fellas. I'm looking to run my first prohormone cycle and wouldn't mind a few more experienced eyes to have a look at what I'm planning.

Bit of background: I'm 27, have three years solid training experience, 200lbs at approx 13-14% bodyfat and looking to use the cycle to round out the last part of a year-long bulk I've been on.

So, my plan:

Week 1-2: Pre-load Hawthorn Berry (1g ED) + Milk Thistle (2 caps ED)
Week 3-7: Dragon Nutrition Pmag: 70/70/70/105/105 and Pure Cycle Protect as directed on pack.
Week 8-11: Nolvodex 20/20/10/10 and Pure Cycle Protect as directed on pack.

I will also run a natural testosterone booster, D-AA, starting with a double dose ED for Week 7 and then continuing at normal dosing through PCT.

I will have taurine on hand for back pumps. If I experience any issues with blood pressure I'll take additional Hawthorn Berry on top of the Cycle Assist which already contains Hawthorn Berry, NAC, milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed extract and grape seed extract.

My only questions:

1) Should I stagger the Pmag and the Cycle Protect - for example, when I'm dosing 105mg, should I take two caps Pmag in the morning, the Cycle Protect at lunch, and one cap Pmag in the evening?
2) I also have an OTC anti-estrogen supp, Pro-ATD. If in the unlikely event I develop gyno symptoms, should I run this during the Cycle or should I just start running Nolva 10mg ED?

Thanks a lot in advance guys.
I'd stagger it just in case.
Also said e the OTC anti-e for PCT with the Nolva. Another thing, I'd save the DAA for PCT but start it the day Nolva stops. It won't do anything notable while you are using Nolva

Rippletits

Awards
Okay that makes sense. I'll stagger the doses and leave the D-AA to PCT.

Also said e the OTC anti-e for PCT with the Nolva.
Sorry do you mean use the OTC ant-e with the Nolva?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
35 and Older 6
Anabolics 18