M-Sten RX or D-Zine?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which will give more size/gains?

I've ran both SD and Dzine in the past. Is M-Sten kind of an in-between?

Thanks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're both good in their own way. Can't go wrong with either one. I'll go with M-Sten

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically they're pretty similar? Neither is gonna blow you away like SD? (Which is what a lot of Msten reviews claim).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically they're pretty similar? Neither is gonna blow you away like SD? (Which is what a lot of Msten reviews claim).
SD is king period. M-Sten will give you good gains. It has less sides as well. M-Sten is more of a bulk/Recomp effect as of SD is pretty much best at bulking. When I run something I don't like to compare to much or else you will be disappointed on expecting something from a complete different compound. Go for what it's for and run wit it. If I run SD I make sure all lifts are heavy and as for M-Sten I'll switch it up a bit with some cardio mixed in.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's what I heard. How does it compare to anadrol?
To be honest i liked M1T better.. got big gains off both, but the Anadrol was definitely a sloppier bloated water weight type gain, not saying m1t was dry or anything just less wet. My face on anadrol would get so puffy and my hair would quickly start to leave my head...lol.....And strength for me was much much better on M1T.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
To be honest i liked M1T better.. got big gains off both, but the Anadrol was definitely a sloppier bloated water weight type gain, not saying m1t was dry or anything just less wet. My face on anadrol would get so puffy and my hair would quickly start to leave my head...lol.....And strength for me was much much better on M1T.
Lol no bueno. I'm just wondering cuz I'm gonna go on a bulk cycle in November after my show and I'm definitely gonna run test prop and tren ace but I'm unsure on an oral. I don't wanna touch SD again cuz I blow up but I'm tired of feeling like complete sh*t. What do u think Tbol or Dbol or something else?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no bueno. I'm just wondering cuz I'm gonna go on a bulk cycle in November after my show and I'm definitely gonna run test prop and tren ace but I'm unsure on an oral. I don't wanna touch SD again cuz I blow up but I'm tired of feeling like complete sh*t. What do u think Tbol or Dbol or something else?
Well dbol kicks a,ss and you feel great on it. Tbol is a little mild for my taste.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well dbol kicks a,ss and you feel great on it. Tbol is a little mild for my taste.
I'm gonna do this:

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 50mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 Dbol ?mg
Weeks 5-10 Winny 50mg ED(this is a maybe)

Of course I'll have all ancillaries. How would u run the dbol?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna do this:

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 50mg EOD
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 Dbol ?mg
Weeks 5-10 Winny 50mg ED(this is a maybe)

Of course I'll have all ancillaries. How would u run the dbol?
I used to love the 5 mg pink hexagons from thailand.. MY sweet spot was 45mgs 3 in the morning... 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night.. I would really blow up on this...lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I used to love the 5 mg pink hexagons from thailand.. MY sweet spot was 45mgs 3 in the morning... 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night.. I would really blow up on this...lol
Dbol sounds tempting now lol.