Just did my first injection

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Well guys today at 8:45pm i just did my first testosterone propionate injection.... Def nerve racking seeing as its my first cycle and very first injection.... I was extremely nervous to do this but wanted to do it.... I have a question though, i aspirated the needle and no blood came out then injected all by the book, however now like 20mins after i can taste it it seems like is that real or is that my mind? Def odd, wont lie def is causing slight anxiety so im trying to keep my head cool.... Any and all comments welcomed, or advice.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Its probably in ur head but if it did get into your blood, it would go strait to your lungs and possibly create a "taste" you're fine... look up "tren cough" it explains more.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Yeah. Did my first inject a little over a week ago. I tried my quad first and hit a nerve right away haha I then tired my glute and had success. I have since only pinned quads. I don't mind at all now

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Yeah. Did my first inject a little over a week ago. I tried my quad first and hit a nerve right away haha I then tired my glute and had success. I have since only pinned quads. I don't mind at all now
U doing prop too?? Yea the quads are a mind f#EURk lol

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
U doing prop too?? Yea the quads are a mind f#EURk lol
No, test-e. Quads just make more sense than trying to twist for glutes. When I did glutes the once, the needle was in-and-out.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Tren I can taste immediately upon injecting, vein or no vein. With the test if you tasted it, that means you probably nicked a vein, or injected into or around one.....You're anxiety about it is most likely going to be what makes it into an issue, getting yourself all hyped up about it. I've done that before many times :D

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I can't pin my glutes. My eyesight is too bad to see if any blood is in the syringe lol. So just quads and delts for me until I can figure out another method.

Zatek

Awards
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're sticking the appropriate areas and aspirating then you should be fine. If you're going to worry about something worry about keeping things as sterile as possible. If you were going to die from a botched injection it would probably be due to infection. When in doubt, toss the needle out (into a sharps container of course).

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're sticking the appropriate areas and aspirating then you should be fine. If you're going to worry about something worry about keeping things as sterile as possible. If you were going to die from a botched injection it would probably be due to infection. When in doubt, toss the needle out (into a sharps container of course).
For the most part. But then again its not a good idea to mainline testosterone either, bad things could happen.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pin your chest, then you can talk about a mind fuk rofl.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Well the anxiety subsided pretty quickly and i kept myself busy to help that along.... The taste ended up going away after a half hour so idk.... I feel fine today and no pip either... Btw ill never pin my chest haha, my boy does that hes nuts.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've never gotten a taste from an inject. I bet it's weird. How's that even work? I only pin glutes since it's been g2g

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
I've never gotten a taste from an inject. I bet it's weird. How's that even work? I only pin glutes since it's been g2g
Well it was my very first time to pin... I went for the spot that was the easiest for me to reach and also be able to see what i was doing myself ya know? I did the right leg quad and then got that taste... Its weird if u know what the test smells like then u can imagine what it taste like, bc it tasted like it smells like if u can make sense of that. Freaked me out a little, hopefully todays inject is good and doesnt give me the same effect lol.

JPNJ84

JPNJ84

Awards
Also does anyone use nolva?? I have that for my pct and i have enough to use for pct and just incase any gyno but the more i read about this stuff it freaks me out... I read that common sides are pulmonary embolisms and dizziness, blurred vision, and high bp.... This almost makes me not want to take that stuff, has anyone had this before happen to them?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Also does anyone use nolva?? I have that for my pct and i have enough to use for pct and just incase any gyno but the more i read about this stuff it freaks me out... I read that common sides are pulmonary embolisms and dizziness, blurred vision, and high bp.... This almost makes me not want to take that stuff, has anyone had this before happen to them?
I'd go with clomid, but that's just me. As far as side effects, read aspirin or ibuprofin. That's some scary sides
don't worry too much