back pain?!

pjsallday

Awards
Well I have read that some people get back pain when on and I am one of those. I am on my second cycle 1test and 4ad 260/300 and this is the first day of my third week planning on going 5. I know there is info on the board but my back is hurting too bad to sit at the computer for a couple of hours to find out, so I would appreicate what ever you guys can tell me.

1. What can I do to get the pain away(I'm drinking more than a gallon of water a day)?
2. I have flexeril(muscle relaxer) or vicatin which or both can I take without messin my liver up too bad.(I'm thinkin the flexeril)
3.Is there any damage to my kidney's right now or is it just going to hurt?

thanx guys

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking about the back pumps or tightness then try taurine at about 4 - 6 grams/day, always does a good job for me. It may not completely alleviate all the pain, but it does help quite a bit.

pjsallday

Awards
I am sorry I meant to say lower back pain and it is constant not just on pumps. thanx

pjs

captainbicept

Awards
Those lower back pumps suck, I havent found a supplement that gets rid of them, potassium helps a little bit.
I find the most effective treatment is too consistently (as in everyday) use a heating pad for atleast 30 minutes.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
Is it normal to wake up with those pumps? because I am on a m14add, 1-test, Syngex II stack and every morning I wake up my lower back is real tight and pumped.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to wake up with those pumps? because I am on a m14add, 1-test, Syngex II stack and every morning I wake up my lower back is real tight and pumped.
i really hate when that happens but i always thought that it was caused by m1t and not with 1-test. those constant lower back pumps are very painful but i hope that 1-test cyp does not cause this. i was using m1t as a 3 week kickstart with 1-test cyp and the back pains sucked. anyone know or experience back pain with 1-test cyp?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry I meant to say lower back pain and it is constant not just on pumps. thanx

pjs
More than likely those constant pains are still the lower back pumps I was referring to. If I walk to far on dbol, my back gets that constant pain/pump/tightness crap. Just try the taurine at about 5 grams a day...it really helps...alot.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup when I was on cycle with m1t, I experianced a lot of back pain. Its the worst when you wakeup with it :rant:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the Taurine. I had to use it during my Superdrol test. On my next cycle I will be taking it from the start all the way through.

pjsallday

Awards
Is taking ibuprofen, vicaten, or flexeril bad on a trans cycle?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Is taking ibuprofen, vicaten, or flexeril bad on a trans cycle?
I always try to stay away from any drugs that act as an anti-inflammatory, on or off...unless absolutely neccessary. Then again I try to stay away from all drug,s all the time, unless absolutely necessary. You can take it, but honestly taurine is what you need.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Crap. I get back pain now without the AAS/PH/PS. Man, am I going to hurt on my upcoming cycle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Crap. I get back pain now without the AAS/PH/PS. Man, am I going to hurt on my upcoming cycle.
Could be. I think having a pre existing condition makes you more prone to it. I know for me, wether I'm on or not, I have to religiously stretch and maintain core strength and stability. You hear that PJs? Are you stretching?

I basicly look at low back maintenance+Taurine as staple during any cycle now. Just like making sure you have anti Es and PCT stuff on hand. Not doing what keeps my back healthy is just asking for trouble.

pjsallday

Awards
I do stretch. Probably not as much as I should. I am getting to the age where I think my body is starting need that stretching for at least 20 minutes before each workout. I also do rotator cuff exercises twice a week because I hear that is one of the most common injuries for bodybuilders. Thanx for all your input guys.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I got crazy lower back pumps with 1-test and 4-AD. Taurine and Potassium helped a little bit. Stretching helped a lot. Might want to try lowering the dose, too.

BV