IML osta rx reviews/opinions

1. Registered User

IML osta rx reviews/opinions

Thinking of running this, looking for legit feedback

2. Registered User

reps 4 good responses.
  3. Banned

I used it and got GREAT results. BUT....I got on TRT shortly thereafter, and Osta is about the last thing you'd want to run while on test....since you are looking for a test like effect from the osta, and they probably would compete for receptors etc. So I sold my other bottle recently. I thought I got some additional shedding towards the end of the run and a few weeks afterwards....but I cannot say for certain since it was just over a month on it and I am paranoid about my hair.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Ran it solo. Amazing product. I gained 6 pounds of lean mass with a 4 week cycle. Felt great while on it. No shutdown, I was more aggressive and hungry. Everything I was looking for. Oh and no negative side effects
    Will run again but next time I will do a 8 week cycle
  5. Registered User

Nice, who else?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I've read 2 logs of this on the forum, nothing but great results for both users. I'd follow the cycle with a light PCT just as a precaution but no one has reported any negative sides.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Final Review:

This is one of the hardest supplements I've ever had to review. So bear with me, I was cutting

Pumps: Not really like anything I've seen in the past. It wasn't the nitric oxide type of pump, even SD had a much different feeling to this. This pump was tight, as you worked you could really feel your muscle hardening and getting a pump that was rock solid. Osta was amazing in terms of mind/muscle connection. The pump was easily reached because your really able to feel the stretch and squeeze throughout more of the movement than I've really ever experienced.

Strength: This is where it gets tricky. I guess I was expecting to much and my strength didn't skyrocket at all. However when I took a step back and looked at my calories the strength gains were pretty good considering I hit a squat PR and most of my lifts went up a rep or two or went up a few lbs. Nothing crazy to a point where I felt like I could lift anything but solid for the calories I was on none the less. I'm sure if I was eating at a surplus it would have been much better.

Libido: This is easy. I didn't get any increase in libido. Prior to starting Osta I had read ppl reporting an increase but I didn't notice anything different.

Body Comp: This is another thing I was expecting more. I guess I was looking forward to a PH style recomp effect. However I look back now and I did have some changes in my body. I seemed to have lost a bit of fat around the belly which was nice. My arms look bigger than they did and more defined before too. My back also looks a lot more defined. In the mirror my rear double bi looks a lot better than before I started. So it wasn't totally wasted in terms of body comp. It was actually better than most natural products I've tried but probably not as good as most PH's I've tried.

Alpha Feeling: I was hoping to get an "ON" feeling but it never came.

Side Effects: At first I couldn't sleep that well at night, that went away after the first week or so. I did get a bit of lethargy throughout the process. Some days I just didn't feel energy at all. I felt drained and didn't want to really do anything. But it wasn't so bad that I couldn't still do what I had to do. Once in awhile I noticed a slight dizzyness after dosing but nothing that would mess up my day.

Would I buy the product? I'm not sure, I personally would like to run two bottles back to back and I think it would be really good. But the price is a bit steep. However for someone who's just starting out with "advanced" products I think this product would be a really good starting point.
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User

thanks, so you're saying it sucked?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    thanks, so you're saying it sucked?
    i don't think it sucked....but i wasn't blown away either

i didn't really know what to expect, i think i was expecting something in results similar to epistane which it wasn't but i still got some results....if it was $30-$40 a bottle it would be easier to recommend to people
    Iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User

I see, thanks.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

keep in mind i was calorie deficit, so my expectations could have been too high....on a calorie surplus results could have been better
    Iforcenutrition.com
  12. Banned

Yeah the pumps were really nice for some reason, I did not really expect that, but it happened.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nads Osta Rx log from IML
    By NADDANME in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 01:26 PM
  2. Going Hard w/ IML 1-ANDRO Rx: review/log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
  3. Cissus RX review
    By bentlax39 in forum Supplement Logs