New to the boards

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, I just joined AM and I wanted to introduce myself and start getting some more advice.

A little about me, I am 30 years old and I have been lifting and learning for about 12 years. I have always been pretty skinny so I have focused a lot over the last 8 years on learning how to eat right and have been able to finally add 50 pounds over the last 10 years bringing me to 196 at 6'3".

I hope to get up to around 230 lbs some day so most of what I focus on is clean bulking. Over the last 4-5 years, I have gained a lot of information on pro hormones and have ran hemodrol, epistane, stano drol, furazadrol, 1ad, 4ad, and superdrol.

I'm hoping to get to know everyone on the boards here and get more knowledge to keep progressing forward and do things right.

Thanks in advance for any future advice, I look forward to bouncing some ideas off you guys soon.

CCP

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Welcome brotha and congrats on the great progress. Seems to me like u are starting to figure the bulking phase out, not to many people can bulk lean mass so much. That's xtremely impressive.