Weeks 1-4
50mg dbol
500mg test e / 250mg twice a week
Weeks 5-12

Age 27
Height 5'8"
Weight 214lbs

Question? Should I just kick start the test with the dbol or continue it through the whole cycle, I am getting amazing strength and pumps from it even just 3 days in...

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Should've started the test from the beginning and run dbol 1-4 and test1-12

T

tytn

Awards
That's what I am doing, I guess my wording was kinda wrong. Just wondering if this is the best way to run the two together?

T

tytn

Awards
First injection down about to take the second of the week tomorrow, no sides! Been on dbol for about a week and no bloat thus far...

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
First injection down about to take the second of the week tomorrow, no sides! Been on dbol for about a week and no bloat thus far...
Your injecting on back to back days?

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'm on week two of the exact same cycle; 500mg test-e and 50mg DBol.

Sick cycle. Strength and size are up. People are already commenting. It's happening almost too fast.

What's your dbol dosing looking like? I'm doing 25mg PreWO and 25mg 4 hours later.

T

tytn

Awards
I am running 50mg dbol caps, they look as if 5 10's were crushed and placed in the caps. I do 1 an hour before my heavy workout for the day and take 1 about noon on Saturday n Sunday.

They are potent as hell and pack a mean pump! I am about a week in on the dbol n only 1 injection of test my pins came late.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I finished the same cycle 6mo ago. My dbol is liquid oral 300mg/ml ,so i took mine every 4hrs. Pumps and strength were awsome! Gained 21 lbs and kept 16 after pct. Doing test,deca,dbol now. Lovin that dbol kick! What are you using for ai?

T

tytn

Awards
Nothing! So far no bloat or sides, I am not running one unless my body doesn't handle the estrogen well, we shall see.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt have to use anything either,but im not gyno prone. Do you have something incase? Whats your pct look like?

T

tytn

Awards
A little off topic but has anyone else noticed that after injecting, like within 3 days women looking at you more! Can they smell the increased test! Like animal instinct because I have had more women take passes at me in the last 3 days than I have had in months. Odd but I've noticed this, anyone else....

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
A little off topic but has anyone else noticed that after injecting, like within 3 days women looking at you more! Can they smell the increased test! Like animal instinct because I have had more women take passes at me in the last 3 days than I have had in months. Odd but I've noticed this, anyone else....
You're probably just walking around fully erect

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Starting a cycle of dbol and test e

Weeks 1-4
50mg dbol
Weeks 5-12

Age 27
Height 5'8"
Weight 214lbs

Question? Should I just kick start the test with the dbol or continue it through the whole cycle, I am getting amazing strength and pumps from it even just 3 days in...
looks good...

what about PCT
and are you going to start HCG in week 3 or 4?

214 at 5'8'' ... tank!

T

tytn

Awards
I can get an HCG, but I heard from several its not completely necessary so I was gonna run without it. Thoughts and feelings?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Starting a cycle of dbol and test e

Weeks 1-4
50mg dbol
Weeks 5-12

Age 27
Height 5'8"
Weight 214lbs

If your asking to run dbol for 12 weeks the answer is no. Run it for 4 while taking cycle and liver support supps for the whole cycle.

T

tytn

Awards
This is what I was planning on doing, running the dbol for 4 weeks as a kick start to the TEST E

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
some do the HCG burst before PCT
but
more logs i read show people dosing HCG 250iu twice a week (500iu weekly) from week 4 to the end of the cycle (week 12 in your case) and stop before you start PCT
should help you recover quicker in PCT

T

tytn

Awards
I will look into it a bit more, do u use pre-mixed HCG or powder you mix in the vial?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I will look into it a bit more, do u use pre-mixed HCG or powder you mix in the vial?
get the hcg powder that you need to mix yourself

theres a few forum posts on step by step instructions

google "mix hcg powder" or "make hcg solution" and you should find what you are looking for

a few things to remember:
dont mix until ready to use
refrigerate
dont drop solution directly on the powder (drip it down the side)
check expiration dates
i think you can add acetic acid to it to make it last a few more weeks in solution (double check that though!!)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nothing! So far no bloat or sides, I am not running one unless my body doesn't handle the estrogen well, we shall see.
So your going to wait to get gyno before you control estrogen?? Wouldn't being proactive and preventing it be a bit more effective?? Unless you like man boobs and of that's the case go for it. :D Seriously tho keeping estrogen in check should e a priority especially with dbol as it aromotizes pretty quick.

T

tytn

Awards
So your going to wait to get gyno before you control estrogen?? Wouldn't being proactive and preventing it be a bit more effective?? Unless you like man boobs and of that's the case go for it. :D Seriously tho keeping estrogen in check should e a priority especially with dbol as it aromotizes pretty quick.
What do you use to control your estrogen??

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What do you use to control your estrogen??
theres many AI out.. some can get by with OTC ones like Erase but id be more cautious with Dbol
exemestane or anastrozle (spelling) are popular to use every other day at low doses to keep estro in check

a few pumps of topical formestane is a possibility too

T

tytn

Awards
Gonna pick up some exemestane and give it a shot!

Btw 2 week of pinning and dbol my strength is through the roof!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Gonna pick up some exemestane and give it a shot!

Btw 2 week of pinning and dbol my strength is through the roof!
you gonna do 12.5mg EOD or ED

T

tytn

Awards
So I am 4 weeks in, just dropped dbol and my weight has gone from 208 to 228 in 4 weeks, my strength has gone through the roof gained about 65lbs on my working out bench press. I have no idea what my max is because I train alone.