where to start?????? - AnabolicMinds.com

where to start??????

1. New Member

where to start??????

I have out of the game for years and all of this stuff is like greek to me. I have taken paradeca in the

past but that is about it what is the popular thing on the market? i am 6'0 245 and i have had no luck w anything

I have ever tried. this is a new year and my last attempt Please help. thanks fireman7128

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fireman70128
    I have out of the game for years and all of this stuff is like greek to me. I have taken paradeca in the

past but that is about it what is the popular thing on the market? i am 6'0 245 and i have had no luck w anything

I have ever tried. this is a new year and my last attempt Please help. thanks fireman7128

Your best bet is to get your diet in check and post it on here. You want to be taking about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of BW. After you have this in check and you have a good work ethic going in the gym you could pick up something. Since all prohormones are being banned very soon I would buy some things now and save them until you have your diet and program in check.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    Your best bet is to get your diet in check and post it on here. You want to be taking about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of BW. After you have this in check and you have a good work ethic going in the gym you could pick up something. Since all prohormones are being banned very soon I would buy some things now and save them until you have your diet and program in check.
    I workout daily cardio and weight i am in good shape but i want more bulk and definition. what do you suggest i stock up on?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

superdrol, 4AD and 1-test powder for transdermals, maybe one or two bottles of M1T (used sparingly).
  5. Banned

I also really liked M5 because of the petty sides I got and the way it made me feel overall. M1T you will see some crazy gains but because of the health risks you might as well jump on some dbol and test...thats your choice. Also some 1-andro might be worth picking up to start out with. Most importantly you need to remmeber after doing a cycle of any of the drugs stated you should do correct post cycle. All of the drugs I and beelzebub said can be found at board sponsers. Also check out www.1fast400.com.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to start??
    By JOE1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. no idea where to start!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!
    By rnmills123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:22 PM
  4. Dont know where to start
    By GridIron77 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:54 AM
  5. Have no clue where to start....
    By usmceric in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:07 PM