Stacking and/or cycling - AnabolicMinds.com

Stacking and/or cycling

1. New Member

Stacking and/or cycling

I know I'm probably asking a simple no duh question but I was wondering about cycling or stacking prohormones.
    I have methyl-di and 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone. Should I be taking them at the same time for 6 weeks and then take 6 weeks of
    or should I go for 6 weeks on one and then switch to the other for the following 6 weeks? Any advice wouldbe great.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by upkalan
    I know I'm probably asking a simple no duh question but I was wondering about cycling or stacking prohormones.
    I have methyl-di and 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone. Should I be taking them at the same time for 6 weeks and then take 6 weeks of
    or should I go for 6 weeks on one and then switch to the other for the following 6 weeks? Any advice wouldbe great.

Oh my lord. For your own sake please research by using the search option and reading the countless posts about prohormones and how to use them. It seems to me you do not know what post cycle is which is scary in itself. You defenatly should not use 1 drug for 6 weeks and then cycle off with another...please read.
  3. New Member

oh lord....you remind me of those computer geeks that get all arrogant in the office while fixing your PC. I POSTED THE QUESTION BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THE ANSWER. Just answer it instead of telling me what is scary and what isnt. Its obvious I'm a novice.
    •   

4. Banned

oh lord....you remind me of those computer geeks that get all arrogant in the office while fixing your PC. I POSTED THE QUESTION BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THE ANSWER. Just answer it instead of telling me what is scary and what isnt. Its obvious I'm a novice.

I did answer it I said SEARCH OPTION.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

If you search for AND READ all the threads on those 2 compounds, you'll spend several days (at least!) and learn A LOT.

The only way to be safe is to know what you're doing - Rebel's taking the heat this time for handing out the good advice. You get the good advice *because* it's obvious you're a novice - don't pitch a fit just 'cause we noticed, 'kay?
  6. New Member

great another meathead pc nerd....look, nobody here will post any questions with your arrogant, sarcastic and rude replies. Act like a little child, get treated like a little child. Ass
  7. Banned

looks like someone is on the way out really fast haha.

- me the computer nerd I dont actually lift weights I just talk about them and my stats are my projected size if I was lifting all the time I talked about it.
  8. New Member

look you are asking a very basic question, which could have been answered by any amount of research. But since you refuse, i'll sum it for you as shortly as possible since you obviously like brevity and quick results, to make this even easier, you only have to read what is in bold
    It is not adviceable to stack two methylated compounds together. Furthermore, It is not adviseable to use a methylated compound for more than four to six weeks.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner

great another meathead pc nerd....look, nobody here will post any questions with your arrogant, sarcastic and rude replies. Act like a little child, get treated like a little child. Ass
    No YOU are being an ASS>

You come on here and start giving **** to my board bros who gave you VERY GOOD advice.

You can take the advice or you can keep acting like an ass and you might just get kicked out.

Honestly everytime you learn a little more about prohormones you just realize how much MORE there is to learn.

If you think it is a simple thing just take this this and this and work out you are ignorant and are JUST the kind of guy that will screw himself up end up in the hospital and say it was all because of the prohormones.

Prohormones are now MUCH more powerful than they were just a few years ago and is evidenced by them being outlawed in about 25 days or so. If they didn't work they wouldn't be outlawed.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by captainbicept
    look you are asking a very basic question, which could have been answered by any amount of research. But since you refuse, i'll sum it for you as shortly as possible since you obviously like brevity and quick results, to make this even easier, you only have to read what is in bold
    It is not adviceable to stack two methylated compounds together. Furthermore, It is not adviseable to use a methylated compound for more than four to six weeks.

I can just see the guy going WHAT THE HELL IS A METHYLATED COMPOUND
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I can just see the guy going WHAT THE HELL IS A METHYLATED COMPOUND

haha
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    haha

Hey poindexter don't laugh. ALL you nerds are the same 6'2" and almost 300 pounds. I bet you even have a pocket protector.

13. Banned

Hahahahah...I do I do but better safe then sorry right?
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    Hahahahah...I do I do but better safe then sorry right?
    HAHAHA, can i join the party woooooooooooooooooo!
  15. Registered User

take the question to BB.com. It's perfect there. You can rest assured there are plenty over there who have the same questions as you do floating around, and no shortage of responsive blathering. We don't really have a good answer for you here. Sorry.

ok, I'll give you an opinion. Don't use these compounds together. Do some searches and see what doses and lengths people have found effective. Take into consideration your size and experience or inexperience with such compounds and be conservative. If you choose a 6 week cycle, then take 6-12 weeks off with NO such compounds whatsoever. PCT will be another necessarry term with which to familiarize yourself (via searches) BEFORE you start this cycle.

p.s. the pissing matches and name-calling are much better over there as well!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX, 3-AD stack and/or P-Slin, AP
    By Wentz34 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 12:23 PM
  2. advice on stacks and or suppliments?
    By 1meanbstrd in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 05:14 AM
  3. got questions about stack and cycle
    By puck up in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4