Clen and keto
- 05-17-2013, 05:48 PM
- 05-19-2013, 02:51 PM
When I run keto that high I'm a zombie all day. Like a nyquil hangover. I only need half your dose. Also, you won't really need keto until you feel the clen start to lose effectiveness, about 2 weeks for lots of people.
05-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Edited, Does keto really work, in terms of letting you extend clen past week 2? I'm hearing different opinions on it
05-20-2013, 06:17 AM
06-19-2013, 04:08 PM
06-19-2013, 04:41 PM
I can say from personal experience clen was anti productive when I tried it on ckd. Completely drains you during your workouts, I didn't even do high dosages. Just do eca bro. If your doing a contest I'd say use clen/t3 when you get down to those last %s.
Similar Forum Threads
- By snipeemflo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2012, 06:24 PM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:43 PM
- By gaijininjapan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:57 AM
- By bjohnson87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:08 AM
- By undergrad in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2003, 02:44 PM