Trimax Question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Trimax Question

hey, been looking around, cannot find a whole lot on this. my question is basically if the use of trimax, say 1 cap per day, on a mohn/mdien cycle, for 4 weeks, would be beneficial as i am trying to shed fat? also, what are the side effects and or risks of using trimax?

any help with these two questions is greatly appreciated.

GUNZ

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Check THIS thread, especially the helpful summary on the last page that some guy bothered to do.

I would just do 4mg (2caps) for 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects: increased metabolism, sweating, gastrointenstinal "effects", possible suppression of thyroid (variable)

Beneficial to shred fat? Damn right.

Just be sure to use enough mdien/m4ohn to keep the muscle on. Eat enough protein, fish oil, etc. Maybe carb-cycle - keep calories sub-maintainence for a few weeks...
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    Check THIS thread, especially the helpful summary on the last page that some guy bothered to do.

I would just do 4mg (2caps) for 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects: increased metabolism, sweating, gastrointenstinal "effects", possible suppression of thyroid (variable)

Beneficial to shred fat? Damn right.

Just be sure to use enough mdien/m4ohn to keep the muscle on. Eat enough protein, fish oil, etc. Maybe carb-cycle - keep calories sub-maintainence for a few weeks...

What do you think about using something stronger with trimax? Say maybe some winstrol?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

I've used Trimax on 2 cycles. Both void of phs. You will definately note wieghtloss. I still think it was worth it by itself if you have significant BF%. Great for cycles. I'd personally suggest 3 week cycles. You will have slight rebound(1lb for me) after cycle. Shouldn't be a problem as much on cycle. You will definately be pleased with how much fat will just liquify of your body.

One thing: Don't drink AT ALL! Not good ever, but with Trimax... just don't.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I've used Trimax on 2 cycles. Both void of phs. You will definately note wieghtloss. I still think it was worth it by itself if you have significant BF%. Great for cycles. I'd personally suggest 3 week cycles. You will have slight rebound(1lb for me) after cycle. Shouldn't be a problem as much on cycle. You will definately be pleased with how much fat will just liquify of your body.

One thing: Don't drink AT ALL! Not good ever, but with Trimax... just don't.
    did you have any side effects, thanks for the info
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    What do you think about using something stronger with trimax? Say maybe some winstrol?
    Stronger is good, but I am not at all convinced that winstrol is stonger than or preferable to M4OHN/mdien. It also depends on the price. If you have access to all sorts of stuff and you just want to annihilate fat, you could use tren as your muscle maintainer (also a fat burner), or DNP for that matter, with or without the trimax. FWIW I don't see any good reason to use more than 150-250mg of DNP.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Some people dont see results until the middle week 2, others see them in a few days.

Gunz, for someone your size, I would bump it to at least 2 caps a day for weeks 2-3 if you choose to do a 4 weeker, and then you can taper back down the last week. If you stick to 2 weeks, I would do 2 caps throughout.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

I am planning a big bulker and will be doing a cycle of winstrol and trimax about 2 months after. I thought winstrol would be great but now that I think about it Tren would be better. I just cant mess around with Tren detection times.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Some people dont see results until the middle week 2, others see them in a few days.

Gunz, for someone your size, I would bump it to at least 2 caps a day for weeks 2-3 if you choose to do a 4 weeker, and then you can taper back down the last week. If you stick to 2 weeks, I would do 2 caps throughout.
    i was planning on a 6 week cycle of mohn/mdien (somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-20mgs MOHN and 8-12 mgs MDIEN). would it be best to use trimax (which i already ordered, thank you) the first 3-4 weeks, or last 3-4 weeks. also, do you know of any other potential horror stories that go along with trimax used in conjunction with mohn/mdien?

thanks again
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    i was planning on a 6 week cycle of mohn/mdien (somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-20mgs MOHN and 8-12 mgs MDIEN). would it be best to use trimax (which i already ordered, thank you) the first 3-4 weeks, or last 3-4 weeks. also, do you know of any other potential horror stories that go along with trimax used in conjunction with mohn/mdien?

thanks again
    Without going into the two methyl stacking issue I would use the trimax towards the end of the cycle. This way the phs can build up in your system and prevent/minimize muscle loss.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.11%

Use the trimax towards the middle/end of the cycle, just dont end it the same time as you start PCT. The combination of a shut down thyroid with the rest of the shut down HPTA would spell disaster for fat rebound.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Use the trimax towards the middle/end of the cycle, just dont end it the same time as you start PCT. The combination of a shut down thyroid with the rest of the shut down HPTA would spell disaster for fat rebound.

13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

My preference is a bookended 6 weeks androgen cycle with trimax on weeks 2-5. You have active androgen to protect from catabolism once you start and if you happen to have rebound you will have androgenic partioning on your side for a week. JMO from experience.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.27%

Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    My preference is a bookended 6 weeks androgen cycle with trimax on weeks 2-5. You have active androgen to protect from catabolism once you start and if you happen to have rebound you will have androgenic partioning on your side for a week. JMO from experience.
    thanks, anyone able to tell me about some of the potential risks and/or sides of trimax a 1st time user should be aware of?
  15. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.11%

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    thanks, anyone able to tell me about some of the potential risks and/or sides of trimax a 1st time user should be aware of?

You may **** like a Himalayan Yak
    You may be flat
    You may feel lethargy
    If you are an Ecto you'll lose muscle if you don't eat and use androgens
    If you are an ecto you'll thrive on it (especially if used as B5150 describes)
    You may rebound post cycle if you do not keep your guard up
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.99%

is one of those ectos supposed to be an endo?
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

Sides for me was lethargy/sweety as hell. I used E/C almost all day, and that kept me alert. Going to run it again during my next cut with SD, but definately run with androgens if you can.

Still, for weightloss it put every other product I've used to absolute shame. Visiable weightloss was very apparent. People even commented about it while I was fully clothed.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.39%

I have never used Trimax, but I like the sound of it.

Has anyone who has used T-3 also used Trimax at some other point? I have used T-3 on a few occasions and I liked it.....

Just wondering how they compare in the real world....

Thanks,
    O14
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.22%

I just received my Trimax today and I'm wondering if it's better to take it on an empty stomach or with food? I've used it once before with excellent results, and usually took it on an empty stomach, but I'm always looking for the extra edge when using supplements.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.27%

Trimax

How would this effect a female? Would it interfere with birth control?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Simple Trimax question
    By Halvie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 02:25 PM
  2. Dirty trimax question
    By wideguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 04:22 PM
  3. Another TriMax question
    By dmxinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4