Trimax Question

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
hey, been looking around, cannot find a whole lot on this. my question is basically if the use of trimax, say 1 cap per day, on a mohn/mdien cycle, for 4 weeks, would be beneficial as i am trying to shed fat? also, what are the side effects and or risks of using trimax?

any help with these two questions is greatly appreciated.

GUNZ

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Check THIS thread, especially the helpful summary on the last page that some guy bothered to do.

I would just do 4mg (2caps) for 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects: increased metabolism, sweating, gastrointenstinal "effects", possible suppression of thyroid (variable)

Beneficial to shred fat? Damn right.

Just be sure to use enough mdien/m4ohn to keep the muscle on. Eat enough protein, fish oil, etc. Maybe carb-cycle - keep calories sub-maintainence for a few weeks...

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check THIS thread, especially the helpful summary on the last page that some guy bothered to do.

I would just do 4mg (2caps) for 2 weeks at a time.

Side effects: increased metabolism, sweating, gastrointenstinal "effects", possible suppression of thyroid (variable)

Beneficial to shred fat? Damn right.

Just be sure to use enough mdien/m4ohn to keep the muscle on. Eat enough protein, fish oil, etc. Maybe carb-cycle - keep calories sub-maintainence for a few weeks...

What do you think about using something stronger with trimax? Say maybe some winstrol?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used Trimax on 2 cycles. Both void of phs. You will definately note wieghtloss. I still think it was worth it by itself if you have significant BF%. Great for cycles. I'd personally suggest 3 week cycles. You will have slight rebound(1lb for me) after cycle. Shouldn't be a problem as much on cycle. You will definately be pleased with how much fat will just liquify of your body.

One thing: Don't drink AT ALL! Not good ever, but with Trimax... just don't.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
I've used Trimax on 2 cycles. Both void of phs. You will definately note wieghtloss. I still think it was worth it by itself if you have significant BF%. Great for cycles. I'd personally suggest 3 week cycles. You will have slight rebound(1lb for me) after cycle. Shouldn't be a problem as much on cycle. You will definately be pleased with how much fat will just liquify of your body.

One thing: Don't drink AT ALL! Not good ever, but with Trimax... just don't.
did you have any side effects, thanks for the info

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about using something stronger with trimax? Say maybe some winstrol?
Stronger is good, but I am not at all convinced that winstrol is stonger than or preferable to M4OHN/mdien. It also depends on the price. If you have access to all sorts of stuff and you just want to annihilate fat, you could use tren as your muscle maintainer (also a fat burner), or DNP for that matter, with or without the trimax. FWIW I don't see any good reason to use more than 150-250mg of DNP.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Some people dont see results until the middle week 2, others see them in a few days.

Gunz, for someone your size, I would bump it to at least 2 caps a day for weeks 2-3 if you choose to do a 4 weeker, and then you can taper back down the last week. If you stick to 2 weeks, I would do 2 caps throughout.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning a big bulker and will be doing a cycle of winstrol and trimax about 2 months after. I thought winstrol would be great but now that I think about it Tren would be better. I just cant mess around with Tren detection times.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
Some people dont see results until the middle week 2, others see them in a few days.

Gunz, for someone your size, I would bump it to at least 2 caps a day for weeks 2-3 if you choose to do a 4 weeker, and then you can taper back down the last week. If you stick to 2 weeks, I would do 2 caps throughout.
i was planning on a 6 week cycle of mohn/mdien (somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-20mgs MOHN and 8-12 mgs MDIEN). would it be best to use trimax (which i already ordered, thank you) the first 3-4 weeks, or last 3-4 weeks. also, do you know of any other potential horror stories that go along with trimax used in conjunction with mohn/mdien?

thanks again

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on a 6 week cycle of mohn/mdien (somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-20mgs MOHN and 8-12 mgs MDIEN). would it be best to use trimax (which i already ordered, thank you) the first 3-4 weeks, or last 3-4 weeks. also, do you know of any other potential horror stories that go along with trimax used in conjunction with mohn/mdien?

thanks again
Without going into the two methyl stacking issue I would use the trimax towards the end of the cycle. This way the phs can build up in your system and prevent/minimize muscle loss.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Use the trimax towards the middle/end of the cycle, just dont end it the same time as you start PCT. The combination of a shut down thyroid with the rest of the shut down HPTA would spell disaster for fat rebound.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Use the trimax towards the middle/end of the cycle, just dont end it the same time as you start PCT. The combination of a shut down thyroid with the rest of the shut down HPTA would spell disaster for fat rebound.

:goodpost:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My preference is a bookended 6 weeks androgen cycle with trimax on weeks 2-5. You have active androgen to protect from catabolism once you start and if you happen to have rebound you will have androgenic partioning on your side for a week. JMO from experience.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
My preference is a bookended 6 weeks androgen cycle with trimax on weeks 2-5. You have active androgen to protect from catabolism once you start and if you happen to have rebound you will have androgenic partioning on your side for a week. JMO from experience.
thanks, anyone able to tell me about some of the potential risks and/or sides of trimax a 1st time user should be aware of?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
thanks, anyone able to tell me about some of the potential risks and/or sides of trimax a 1st time user should be aware of?

You may **** like a Himalayan Yak
You may be flat
You may feel lethargy
If you are an Ecto you'll lose muscle if you don't eat and use androgens
If you are an ecto you'll thrive on it (especially if used as B5150 describes)
You may rebound post cycle if you do not keep your guard up

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
is one of those ectos supposed to be an endo?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sides for me was lethargy/sweety as hell. I used E/C almost all day, and that kept me alert. Going to run it again during my next cut with SD, but definately run with androgens if you can.

Still, for weightloss it put every other product I've used to absolute shame. Visiable weightloss was very apparent. People even commented about it while I was fully clothed.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I have never used Trimax, but I like the sound of it.

Has anyone who has used T-3 also used Trimax at some other point? I have used T-3 on a few occasions and I liked it.....

Just wondering how they compare in the real world....

Thanks,
O14

the Cardinal

Awards
I just received my Trimax today and I'm wondering if it's better to take it on an empty stomach or with food? I've used it once before with excellent results, and usually took it on an empty stomach, but I'm always looking for the extra edge when using supplements.

anadrol75

Awards
Trimax

How would this effect a female? Would it interfere with birth control?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Supplements 16
wideguy Supplements 21