Lgi alpha 20 umm yeah it works GOOD!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Tried a log but can't update it!!! For you boys who want size this **** blows sd outta the water! Granted I'm taking pro tren too but this stacks good real good for size!3 days and 2.5 kg it's better than beastdrol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what dose you doing the m1a at? and show us some lift numbers improving not just weight

goat23

goat23

Awards
I'm running it at 3 caps 60mg,lifting numbers have actually gone down but as I said I had a few big days at work which affect me.but in saying that I usually drop weight at work but I've been putting it on now

goat23

goat23

Awards
Ill have a better indication on mon and tues after a few off work

goat23

goat23

Awards
Dweaver why the duck would I bull**** seriously you try and be straight up and still dick heads will be ****wuts

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dweaver why the duck would I bull**** seriously you try and be straight up and still dick heads will be ****wuts
LOL, I was just ******* with you man. Don't get your ******* panties in a ******* wad bro. I'm not being a **** head, I was just wanted to make a post with all these ******* stars.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tried a log but can't update it!!! For you boys who want size this **** blows sd outta the water! Granted I'm taking pro tren too but this stacks good real good for size!3 days and 2.5 kg it's better than beastdrol
I don't believe this. Superdrol was insane and hit me fast and it requires no conversion. You didn't gain over 5 lbs in a day of muscle.. you probably have 2-3 of glycogen and the rest is water you drank trying to get your numbers up lol

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah very well could be mate I'm just going off the scales, my bad foot(arthritis) is feeling better so it may be water.ive noticed my arms and chest have a different look the chest not for the better! I've up the hawthorn berry 450mg as I felt my bp skyrocket and the nuts have started to move north : (

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah very well could be mate I'm just going off the scales, my bad foot(arthritis) is feeling better so it may be water.ive noticed my arms and chest have a different look the chest not for the better! I've up the hawthorn berry 450mg as I felt my bp skyrocket and the nuts have started to move north : (
Yeah I just felt the urge to be an a** there:) as long as you know what the weight is from I'm happy lol. But I want to try Alpha 20 also so ill be watching this thread if that's ok!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Haha we all get like that when we are on : ) all good bro more the better.so far the bp is a killer but no leth at all like sd! Only 5 days in today though.yeah I'm running the tren throughout then bumping it at the end to tighten me up.man I got me a bottle of sd as well so tempted to do a sd/tren final 3 weeks to tighten me up but I really don't know if 1 I could handle it or 2 it'll be worthwhile

goat23

goat23

Awards
I seriously cannot eat enough right now I am always hungry!! Damn I'm now at 3 shakes at 1000 cal each plus 5 meals and I'm grazing too manly on carbs like oats and fruit and yogurt.christ I gave up counting cals but I reckon I'm at or above 6000! This is absurd lol I gotta go shopping again : ) I'm trying to keep it clean guys but its getting hard with a appetite like this! Any ideas on easy quick prep meals?

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I seriously cannot eat enough right now I am always hungry!! Damn I'm now at 3 shakes at 1000 cal each plus 5 meals and I'm grazing too manly on carbs like oats and fruit and yogurt.christ I gave up counting cals but I reckon I'm at or above 6000! This is absurd lol I gotta go shopping again : ) I'm trying to keep it clean guys but its getting hard with a appetite like this! Any ideas on easy quick prep meals?
Leanbodylifestyle on YouTube has got some quick recipes

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you going to post b4 and after pics?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hows the bodyweight and muscle versus fat gain going so far? Should be really feeling that stuff by now!

goat23

goat23

Awards
I have no idea why it got locked pissed me off lol i didn't have a before photo but might find one pretty close ill def do a after for sure.bodyfat/water weight has def levelled off a bit abs are fairly obscured.
I'm 1 week in at 30mg alpha 1/100mg pro tren
Weight gain 4kg(part wet gain)
Different parts are reacting better def bis!
No noticeable strength gain yet
Massive pumps
Aggression is there have to keep in check
Slight dull headache upped hawthorn berry to 1800mg ed/ coq10 to 300mg ed
No lethargy at all
Libido still strong as and balls still dropped and swinging lol
Consuming massive 5/6000 cals per day trying to keep it around 300/400 protein 400/500 carbs it's ****ing hard though to eat that much when your not hungry.
I've set the goal to hit 100kg in the 3 weeks that's 4kg a week which I made the first week.then bump up the tren and let it get to work! Should I give the sd a try with the tren? Pros cons?
Oh and I got back pumps today!!! Didn't know that was a side effect for alpha 1 but I've started 3g of taurine now too
Cheers boys!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you trying to run your cycle six weeks? If so the only draw back to a harsh compound like SD after alpha 20 would be how taxing it would be on your body and your ability to recover but thats true with any hormonal compound, if your not feeling shut down go for it I have heard of worse ideas. And I would be betting on the fact that you would have done it any way:icon16:

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol maybe we all push things but I've learnt before not to overdo it.im in no way shut down yet or feel it,it doesn't feel like sd I lose my balls in a few days with that.being said ive never run this so I'm taking it caution listening to my body and the signs of sides and reacting to them asap.ill say the gains are comparable to sd prob a little faster but I haven't yet felt the strength gains like sd.but there's no lethargy yet and I can still function like a man lol that's a plus.only sides are dull headache and back pumps which only got today.ive hit the taurine and adjusted the rest see how she goes

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yes 6 weeks and I've got a full pct down including a serm(clo)

goat23

goat23

Awards
2am can't sleep maybe tren? Oh well more time for food lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you might wanna rethink the 6 week idea. when cel came out with alpha one, people were only doing 3-4 week cycles because of the sides during week 3 and possible diminishing effects after week 4. it might not be worth it

idk though, youre kind of guinea piggin it for us all lol. i say just go by how you feel. you should know when its time to stop

goat23

goat23

Awards
Cheers mate yeah I'm dialled in to jump on anything ASAP I'm noticing its alot like sd but more weight less strength.yeah no way ill keep running if the sides can't be managed I agree w3 will be the decider from there itll be tren solo or sd/tren.still waking with morning wood this morn but only 4 hours sleep not happy

goat23

goat23

Awards
Weight update day 9 after a rest day yesterday im up 6kg this stuff is pretty good still haven't noticed a spike in strength though like sd

goat23

goat23

Awards
Oh yeah strength coming on 150 pounds seated barbell military press that's good for me! C'mon you ****ing tren!!!

Reactions: AML
tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So it's supposedly not supposed to.aromatize so where is the water from in this stuff? That's my question. I like gains but I like to have gains that dont disappear soon as I'm done

goat23

goat23

Awards
It's not too bad I'm not puffer fish or like I was on d bol it's noticeable around the chest area that's all.sides update!
Cannot shake these dull headaches
Back pumps
Starting to have a little loss if appetite
Aggression
Started sweating in bed last night
**** sleep wake up exhausted

Gains update
Seriously gaining weight now at about 2 pound a day no jokes
Strength coming on fast in last day
No physical fatigue and I'm smashing the gym
My arthritis pain is nearly gone! This is great!!

If anyone has any ideas about the headaches??
I'm using coq10 and carbs are high I'm at the point where I'm gonna take pain relief

Cheers boys

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's supposedly not supposed to.aromatize so where is the water from in this stuff? That's my question. I like gains but I like to have gains that dont disappear soon as I'm done
I've posted about this. It is said compounds like m1t and anadrol that do not aromatize, it has to do with 11b hsd, cortisol, kidneys, leading to fluid retention. In a nut shell.
On my phone, lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've posted about this. It is said compounds like m1t and anadrol that do not aromatize, it has to do with 11b hsd, cortisol, kidneys, leading to fluid retention. In a nut shell
Ok I was actually going to have you send me a link to that other thread too if you had it. I read it but it's been awhile and wanted a refresher course. Is there a way to cut the water out? That's why I'm not taking that stuff yet because I'm not sure how to handle it. I like to stay at 10% BF and no higher if possible so I don't want to look smooth from water weight

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Reason I asked if you were sarcastic was because everything I've read says tylenol is times mote toxic than ibuprofen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I was actually going to have you send me a link to that other thread too if you had it. I read it but it's been awhile and wanted a refresher course. Is there a way to cut the water out? That's why I'm not taking that stuff yet because I'm not sure how to handle it. I like to stay at 10% BF and no higher if possible so I don't want to look smooth from water weight
I understand, not sure though, I'd ask in the PA q &a SECTION

goat23

goat23

Awards
****ing trying to get my gains back, but good guide to water gains, I lost 2.5kg at work today while keeping up my calorie intake.slight concern my chest feels funny and my glands are up in my armpits any ideas?? Nipples seem fine

stamp_on_kids

Awards
You talking about your lymph nodes? They can swell up if fighting an infection, you have them in your armpit and other places.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Just figuring out if I need anything from exp users,maybe early signs of something.yeah is the lymph nodes was wondering if its a side of alpha 20?

stamp_on_kids

Awards
It's a sign of any oral, they weaken your immune system. Not trying to freak but I am pretty healthy, don't get sick, and I have had issues twice while on orals.