next best thing to PH's ???

socal1

Awards
----------------24yo Male. currently 6'1, 200lbs and cutting. diet in check, training in check.-------------

I'm looking into a career in law enforcement and they ask about previous drug use, including the use of steroids. Since steroids/PH's would be frowned upon when applying and going through the hiring process, I am going to stay on the safe side and steer clear of PH's for the time being. When i start my next bulk i'd like to take something "extra" on the side of protein/creatine/multi, etc..

I've taken natty test boosters such as Anabolic Innovations "swole stack" and Driven Sports products, but haven't seen the results I am looking for. I noticed strength gains while taking them, but nothing that made me conclude it was the natty test booster that gave me the gains, and not my diet and training.

Is/are there products that would give me better gains (comparable to PH's) that would be alright for me to take? As in, if asked in the background packet if I've used steroids I can confidently check "No"?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's plenty of alternatives. There's DHEA, look into forerunner labs, androfactory, lg science just to name a few. Theres is also good natty's.
A few products you might want to look into;
Bulk-Up
P-bold
Alpha mass and alpha bulk
The Lg line up is good as well.
The list goes on.
Anabeta Elite
Natadrol (one of my go to's)

I could keep going, look around for logs and reviews.

You might want to look into tuning up your diet and training first.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from androfactory it's just under dossed primordial rip off ...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't given them a shot but I do have lean cuts n will be running it in July. They are under dosed but all you need to do is double it.

FranARG

Awards
Many PHs are not illegal in the US, so why lie? When asked about steroids say "NO", and if asked again say you though they were asking about illegal AAS..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Many PHs are not illegal in the US, so why lie? When asked about steroids say "NO", and if asked again say you though they were asking about illegal AAS..
if i were him, id avoid admitting that too. theres a taboo associated with steroids thats just better to avoid in the job world

FranARG

Awards
I would lie my ass off too, but if he feels like saying the "truth", that is what I would do.

socal1

Awards
Correct me if im wrong, but although there are many PH's that are legal to buy OTC, people still throw them in the same category as steroids bc they convert to illegal compounds once they are in te body? I'd prefer to stay clear of these so I have no problems whatsoever when being asked. Also, in my opinion, if I'm going to lie in my applications to police depts, that kind of goes against everything I'm looking to stand for doesn't it? Honesty. Integrity. Accountability. Right?

So aside from that, my diet and training are always in check. Anything else that give give me an edge (a good edge) on building muscle aside from PHs or steroids? Or am I stuck for the long haul ?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well the question should use the phrase "illegal anabolic steroids" because the are several classifications for steroids, a lot of which are prescribed as medication. an example is glucocordicoids for inflamation

i really have no clue in this area, im just assuming theyd be smarter than to ask so bluntly if one uses steroids. thats like asking "do you drink?" well of course i drink, how the fuk am i suposed to live without water?

btw i wish more cops were like you

and dhea metabolites are completely undeniably legal to dshea so you can always look into those for a boost

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Better yet go with Forerunner labs in that case,not to get ripped off,same thing just good price.

And who cares if AF is Primordial ripoff,why would I care,I don`t give a **** about Primordial.

socal1

Awards
I just checked out Forerunner Labs "Alphabulk" and "Alphamass". those products contain 1 DHEA and 4 DHEA and are under the "prohormones" category. Are they prohormones? Would they be considered "steroids" or anything of the sort?

The reason i'm so sketched out is bc on a previous background packet I filled out, the question mentioned "steroids, as well as orals".

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I just checked out Forerunner Labs "Alphabulk" and "Alphamass". those products contain 1 DHEA and 4 DHEA and are under the "prohormones" category. Are they prohormones? Would they be considered "steroids" or anything of the sort?

The reason i'm so sketched out is bc on a previous background packet I filled out, the question mentioned "steroids, as well as orals".
1dhea is a 2step conversion to 1-test. 4dhea is a 2step conversion to testosterone.

so they are considered prhormones, but they arnt gray area products like the others

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Correct me if im wrong, but although there are many PH's that are legal to buy OTC, people still throw them in the same category as steroids bc they convert to illegal compounds once they are in te body? I'd prefer to stay clear of these so I have no problems whatsoever when being asked. Also, in my opinion, if I'm going to lie in my applications to police depts, that kind of goes against everything I'm looking to stand for doesn't it? Honesty. Integrity. Accountability. Right?
So aside from that, my diet and training are always in check. Anything else that give give me an edge (a good edge) on building muscle aside from PHs or steroids? Or am I stuck for the long haul ?
You must be the only cop I have heard of that cares about that

00S4Boy

Awards
----------------24yo Male. currently 6'1, 200lbs and cutting. diet in check, training in check.-------------

I'm looking into a career in law enforcement and they ask about previous drug use, including the use of steroids. Since steroids/PH's would be frowned upon when applying and going through the hiring process, I am going to stay on the safe side and steer clear of PH's for the time being. When i start my next bulk i'd like to take something "extra" on the side of protein/creatine/multi, etc..

I've taken natty test boosters such as Anabolic Innovations "swole stack" and Driven Sports products, but haven't seen the results I am looking for. I noticed strength gains while taking them, but nothing that made me conclude it was the natty test booster that gave me the gains, and not my diet and training.

Is/are there products that would give me better gains (comparable to PH's) that would be alright for me to take? As in, if asked in the background packet if I've used steroids I can confidently check "No"?
Dude dietary cholesterol is a steroid. So your screwed.

Basically no, even compounds like PES erase and Anabeta Elite contain androgens which are just non anabolic steroids.

So just do legal designer steroids like epi and mechabol and trestolone and triumphalis and dienolone and methyldiazarinol and dimethandrostenol and methylstenbolone because you know what their still legal they don't convert to anything illegal so your good to go.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I like to do a basic stack of ABE, a GDA (recompadrol or slinsane), NA-Rala, some sort of cortisol control (reduce XT, or 7/11 spray etc)..... I am on TRT but when I wasn't then I'd throw in a test booster and/or SHBG product (like DAA and Division 1 or test factor etc). For an extra boost when cutting/recomping I'd suggest UR spray too. And BTW many of the PH and DS listed in this very thread were listed on my "anabolic agent" testing list...not sure how in depth they go in your area, but if they bother at all? they usually go all the way....and these PH and DS resemble and/or convert to things that are listed.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
have u used their products?
Yeah and like I said underdosed crap ... Complete crappy rip off of primordial and bad ones at that I'd rather save the high price tag and use something that works and is ten times cheaper like epistane ....

And stack it with dermacrine or transaderm much cheaper and better cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah and like I said underdosed crap ... Complete crappy rip off of primordial and bad ones at that I'd rather save the high price tag and use something that works and is ten times cheaper like epistane ....

And stack it with dermacrine or transaderm much cheaper and better cycle
a month ago you started a thread with interest in using their products... im using lean-cut and pbold right now, i guess i'll find out