Starting Epistane Cycle in a week! Hows this stack l@@k

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
This will be my first Pro stack. I have been reading and research for about 2 months now and decided to go with this as my first stack.
I just received my epistane today and wont start till the following week due to wanting to get my Pre cycle going first with my insanity work out.
I will be doing insanity for cardio at 5:45am and weights around 7:00pm
Diet is awesome.
Chicken,fish,egg whites
all whole grain food
Very little white rice
mostly brown rice,sweet potatoes and good fats olive oil,pb,nuts
tuna,broccoli,collard greens,carrots,brussel sprouts

ANy help would be great! I am thinking of grabbing clomid or Nov
PRE DURING AND POST
-ESTROSENSE
-LIV 52
-HAWTHORN
-CISSUS JOINT
-DVS DEER VELVET
-WHEY PROTEIN

DURING CYCLE
-EPISTANE 20MG DAY 1,2,3 30MG 4,5,6,7 40MG FOR 3 WEEKS
-ON LAST WEEK START ERASE PRO AND TESTOJACK

PCT FOR 4 WEEKS
LEAN XTREME
ERASE PRO
TESTOJACK
ESTROSENSE

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Bad cycle layout,whats your goal for his cycle first of all?Insanity and weights in one day is stupid ,trust me Ive tried it. It doesnt work well as planned because you have to eat a **** ton but that all depends on your goal. Next Run epi for 30-40mg for 5/6 weeks,anything less is just a waste of epi. Also dont start with 20mg, it does nothing but wastes your caps. Lastly make sure you have a serm, not having a serm for epi is really stupid because epistane isnt as mild as people think.

readonly

Awards
For 2 months research u are a bit offBetter have a serm on hand before you start. And don't start pct until cycle is done. Epi hits me hard last cycle just about everyone I know said I must be on steroids. Can't wait to start up again lol starting 3rd epi cycle in about a week. I go 30/45/45/45/45

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Thanks for that advise. I have done insanity and weights together. Actually was better for me than just insanity. Reason to start the first three days at 20mg was to introduction epi to my body for the first three day lightly to make sure My body does not have a crazy affect with with it to start. I read so many different opinions. Some say 4 weeks is perfect others 5/6 weeks. Everyone is going to have there own opinion. Everyone is build differently. I guess I just take what I like from each one and make my own. Like i said I will probably had clomid just incase. I have a buddy who bodybuilds and he has done epi two or three time and had no issues without a Serm. He also has shown me this estrosense he take thru the whole cycle to keep estrogen low and states that it plays as a serm very well with erase pro. Thanks alot I am still looking for great ideas to add to this and will keep a Log for everyone. Definitly excited to get started

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
SO I guess all the other stuff i shouldnt take either. Didnt see anything positive about any of the pre workout. only says one thing.
Ill come back to this after the cycle with the results as well. I will def consider the change in schedule for Epi! I appreciate that!! I am a big Guy and may be able to go straight on 30/40!! Thanks!

readonly

Awards
U will be fine starting at 30.

just letting u know that I'm a strong responder on epi and I start at 30 and finish at 45-50. My main sides are facial acne. I don't gain a ton but it makes rock hard. Also can't get enough carbs. Never had hair loss only had hair loss on hdrol and activate xtreme.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
maybe i read it wrong but did you say you are going to take clomid or noLva PRE, during and post cycle???

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
THanks for that Info Readonly!! Ill go with it!!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first Pro stack. I have been reading and research for about 2 months now and decided to go with this as my first stack.
I just received my epistane today and wont start till the following week due to wanting to get my Pre cycle going first with my insanity work out.
I will be doing insanity for cardio at 5:45am and weights around 7:00pm
Diet is awesome.
Chicken,fish,egg whites
all whole grain food
Very little white rice
mostly brown rice,sweet potatoes and good fats olive oil,pb,nuts
tuna,broccoli,collard greens,carrots,brussel sprouts

ANy help would be great! I am thinking of grabbing clomid or Nov
PRE DURING AND POST

-ESTROSENSE
-LIV 52
-HAWTHORN
-CISSUS JOINT
-DVS DEER VELVET
-WHEY PROTEIN

DURING CYCLE
-EPISTANE 20MG DAY 1,2,3 30MG 4,5,6,7 40MG FOR 3 WEEKS
-ON LAST WEEK START ERASE PRO AND TESTOJACK

PCT FOR 4 WEEKS
LEAN XTREME
ERASE PRO
TESTOJACK
ESTROSENSE
sorry read that as one sentence not as your section title!

maybe think about going longer than 4 weeks for the Epi, i felt great strength gains mid week 3 and wish i coulda went more than 4 weeks but i didnt buy enough!

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Thanks Ill look at going about 5 maybe 6. Thanks!! How is my Pre Cycle? Am I missing anything?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ill look at going about 5 maybe 6. Thanks!! How is my Pre Cycle? Am I missing anything?
support supps look pretty solid

ive posted about this before but look up inversely ramping up the serm with the AI, you dont want to kill estro right away post cycle (should be limited on EPI anyway)
since you have the serm holding down the receptors in the breast whatever elevated estro you have should help your body produce more natty test... im starting my AI (erase) in week 3 of PCT after 2 weeks of nolva/clomid (havent decided yet)
ill taper the erase dose the last 2 weeks as well

have fun...eat.. and lift big!

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Big love smshannon001 THanks for the advise. Will def look into these i start in about 1 1/2 weeks starting insanity now then starting once im a week into insanity. I apopreciate the help!