Is my cycle good to go?

Toxin23

Awards
Running an Epi cycle at 40mg/day for 4 weeks.
I'll be taking the Epi with life support and a few other support sups. I have pharm grade arimidex (incase of gyno), clomid, and nolvadex on hand-the latter two being for pct(only using one). Should I invest in some dermacrine or a test booster or am I good to go with what I have?

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'll be taking the Epi with life support and a few other support sups. I have pharm grade arimidex (incase of gyno), clomid, and nolvadex on hand-the latter two being for pct(only using one). Should I invest in some dermacrine or a test booster or am I good to go with what I have?
Looks good but from what I have read people dose epi a lot higher and also run it for 6 weeks. Also the addition of daa in pct would be good for helping ur natural test come back.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
If you want to add a lemony flavor to your protein-pancake,then buy some DAA.Otherwise,save your money.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
4 weeks won't be worth it IMO. Most ppl dont even feel the full effects till around the 2-3 week mark. Bump it to 6 weeks n add some stano. But I agree with the other guys. Get ur bf down to at least 15 or u won't be too thrilled with ur results. I've been there before.

Toxin23

Awards
4 weeks won't be worth it IMO. Most ppl dont even feel the full effects till around the 2-3 week mark. Bump it to 6 weeks n add some stano. But I agree with the other guys. Get ur bf down to at least 15 or u won't be too thrilled with ur results. I've been there before.
I'm sitting at 174 lbs 13-14%. So would you recommend 40 mg for 6 weeks instead?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bump it to 5 it 6 weeks stay at 40 if it us your first run. For me 30 is almost enough 40 hits perfect the increased gains at 50 are negligible at best.

DAA raw powder is worth the 10 bucks it will cost you.

Stano is nice but not always needed in an epi cycle in my case it really is just a nice to have libidio and energy are fine for me on epi.

DHEA can help if you do get lethargy on cycle dose 100mg a day is good for most.

No real use for that arimidex on this cycle either save it or use it after starting 3rd week OS SERM

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I'm sitting at 174 lbs 13-14%. So would you recommend 40 mg for 6 weeks instead?
Definitely for 6 weeks. U can even bump it to 50 the last week or 2. See how u react. If its too much then go back down to 40. My last epi cycle I ran 30/30/40/40/40/50. Alongside stano it was a great cycle.

FranARG

Awards
Not all people starts to respond to epi in the second week. I started to notice some changes within one week. I am on day 10 am almost 10lb up and a little bit leaner, and noticed a respectable increase in strenght.
IMO for a first cycle , I think 40mg its a good dose.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Not all people starts to respond to epi in the second week. I started to notice some changes within one week. I am on day 10 am almost 10lb up and a little bit leaner, and noticed a respectable increase in strenght.
IMO for a first cycle , I think 40mg its a good dose.
Didn't know this was his first cycle. If so then I agree on the 40mg. I didn't feel the epi kick in till about day 16. I was up like 3 lbs the first 15 days. Then after that I packed on another 10lbs.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i am currently pct from my 2nd epi cycle. i love it i ran 20/30/40/50/50 took fish oil bcaas Hawthorne berry. gained a solid 10lbs and so far have kept is during pct. which epi are you using?