whats worse...M1T or real steroids?

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
from what ive been reading on here, people make m1t sound EXTREMELY bad..almost to the point that you'd be better off with the real stuff. so would m1t be as bad as the harsher steroids like anadrol 50 or fina, or would it be comparable to a milder steroid such as EQ or deca, maybe test?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
from what i've seen and heard, M1T is the worst **** ever created health-wise, even worse than drol. i've got a couple bottles left that i will use very sparingly over a few years or more. **** makes me nervous.

Cosmo

Awards
Ive never seen anyone's bloodwork from drol or dbol but ive heard knowledgable people like Sledge say it its (M1T) on the same level as stuff like halotestin (well i believe i saw him say that, correct me if im wrong)

Big Cat says alittle about halotestin here : http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathalo.htm

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
My first and only cycle of steroids included Deca and DBol. Ran the Deca for 10 weeks and Dbol for 7 weeks. Allowed me to get up to my heaviest weight ever @ 228+/-. Of course I had done this cycle only months before I left for Iraq. Needless to say, I'm now back down to 205 and starting a M1T/4AD cycle. Had no problems during or after the cycle. Non at all If I remember correctly. No problems so far after 4 days on the M1T/4AD cycle. Hopefully I'm one of those lucky few who never have major side effects when using this stuff. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
im wondering because i bought 10 bottles of m1t. ive done 2 m1t cycle also and LOVED both of them. but if you van do the real stuff and it would be easier on the body, then ill go do that. so far ive done a fina only cycle, fina&test prop and 2 m1t cycles. the m1t is my favorite.

next time i do m1t im going to take all the suppelments to help control cholestrol, liver and my cardio.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just wondering Nate dog.. did you do any PCT? And not to be critical but next time you do a AAS cycle, you might want to consider using test as a base

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
My first and only cycle of steroids included Deca and DBol. Ran the Deca for 10 weeks and Dbol for 7 weeks. Allowed me to get up to my heaviest weight ever @ 228+/-. Of course I had done this cycle only months before I left for Iraq. Needless to say, I'm now back down to 205 and starting a M1T/4AD cycle. Had no problems during or after the cycle. Non at all If I remember correctly. No problems so far after 4 days on the M1T/4AD cycle. Hopefully I'm one of those lucky few who never have major side effects when using this stuff. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
it's not the noticeable physical effects that are so bad. it's the ones you can't notice. i.e. liver values, HDL's plummet, LDL's skyrocket, triglycerides triple. bad ****.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
40/40/30/20 nolva pct. Probably should have ran it a couple weeks longer. I know, I should have thrown some test in, but at the time I was a little scared considering it was my first cycle. Wasn't sure how I'd respond. Half way through my partner and I both thought we should have added the test in. Oh well, next time I'll definitely use test as a base. That is if there is a next time. Have to convince my wife again. :) You live and you learn.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
it's not the noticeable physical effects that are so bad. it's the ones you can't notice. i.e. liver values, HDL's plummet, LDL's skyrocket, triglycerides triple. bad ****.
True. Although I had a physical done before I went to Iraq and my cholesterol along with the HDL's, LDL's and triglycerides were all normal. Absolutely nothing wrong with me. I've never ever had any health problems. If those things are effected how long on average would it take to go back to normal?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hard to say, it'd be different for everyone. i remember reading where one guy it took 6 months to balance himself back to normal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was me.

And for a million times already M1t is the "real thing." It just happens to be legal for like 20 something more days.

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
That was me.

And for a million times already M1t is the "real thing." It just happens to be legal for like 20 something more days.
thats what i figured seeing the result that i did.

so would this be true, a 6 weeks cycle of EQ only at 400mg/ week would be easier on my body than a 4 week of m1t @ 10mg/day?

(i know you should have test with EQ)

captainbicept

Awards
Being that EQ has such a longer acting ester attached to it, it will not begin producing results until around the 6th week of usage. This is a mild anabolic and is best run for longer periods of time. Comparing the results of these two chemicals is almost like comparing apples and oranges. However, your question was what would be easier on your body. Almost anything would be easier on your body than using M1t. If you have access to illegal drugs and want to go the route using a "short" cycle, I would look into winstrol and the base forms of hormones. If you want to stock up on something that is legal for now, that is easy on the body look into transdermal 4-AD transdermal,1-test transdermal, M5aa or MDHT. Those are all much easier on the body than M1t. Honestly, I have a good amount of powder M1t that i put into a suspension and I dont think I will ever be using it again. M1t does provide excellent gains, especialy when used with test as the base of your cycle. However, if i want to use something that toxic again it will be a-bombs for bulking or halostein for cutting. (not that Im saying these two substances are more effective than M1t mg for mg, but I would rather try something new that may not require mid-day naps, or that can put me to sleep an hour after taking my yohimbine/ ephedrine/ caffeine stack)

pumpinfina

Awards
anadrol is side effect free like primobolan, compared to M1T.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Given that fina/tren, Anadrol, Halotestin, and M1T are probably the most dangerous AAS, for those who know how would you rank them 1-4 with 1 being the MOST Dangerous and 4 being the LEAST?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That was me.

I've got some powder if you want it ryan. I'm cleaning house to make room. ;)

captainbicept

Awards
Given that fina/tren, Anadrol, Halotestin, and M1T are probably the most dangerous AAS, for those who know how would you rank them 1-4 with 1 being the MOST Dangerous and 4 being the LEAST?
Most Dangerous
1. DNP (can overheat and die)
2. Insulin (can go hypo and die)
3. M1T (putting this third because there are NO long term studies on it, this especially scares me)
4. Halostein (most toxic)
5. Clen (Will cause heart damage with prolonged or chronic use)

Thats my opinion atleast.

Prime Rib

Awards
M1T ranks up there with Rat poison as far as how good it is for you.

But it works so.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Prime, what research would you base that opinion on? Just wondering

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most Dangerous
3. M1T (putting this third because there are NO long term studies on it, this especially scares me)

The Clen study your referring to was done on rats. There is no proof at all that its causes long term heart damage.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Most Dangerous

M1T, Halo, and Clen are more dangerous than Drol in your opinion huh?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Most Dangerous

i would switch m1t and insulin up on this list simply for it's availability. all the teenie boppers are taking this **** at probably 50mg ed. most don't even consider insulin use, and the ones that do usually have their **** in order. JMO. and i'd probably put drol at #5 and take clen off the list.

Meerschaum

Awards
from what ive been reading on here, people make m1t sound EXTREMELY bad..almost to the point that you'd be better off with the real stuff. so would m1t be as bad as the harsher steroids like anadrol 50 or fina, or would it be comparable to a milder steroid such as EQ or deca, maybe test?
Eq, Deca, Test are nowherer near as toxic, dangerous in the immediate sense, or undocumented as M1T (unstudied), you gotta remember the only reason people even bother with M1T is that its legal, if people had a free and clear choice of any/all drugs, likely nobody in their right mind would choose M1T over Dbol/Drol or other potent and much less dangerous orals that suit their given needs.

my two cents

pumpinfina

Awards
1. DNP
2. Insulin
3. M1T
4. Halostein
5. anadrol
6. dianabol
7. trenbolone

30th T/A

Banned
Awards
thanks guys. **** i just bought 10 bottles of m1t because of the unreal pumps, weight and strength gains on it. weight went from 182 to 194, bench went from 340 to 380. hell everything went up in weight. i took 10mg per day at night before bed for 6 weeks. the side ive notice was lethargy and after i got off of it, i got acne which was gone after 2 weeks and my joints were sore as hell.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused re: the apparent toxicity associated with tren... I've always thought of tren as a fairly mild(toxicity) AAS. Sure, it's potent as hell when compared to test(efficacy). I get shut-down like a mutha, but that doesn't relate to toxicity(IMO) -- quantitatively; deca shuts me down as bad as fina, but deca is considered one of the "safer" AAS'.

MTNMEDIC

I've went from 155 to 163, and STILL holding the weight and looking good. I had some blood work done and I will post as soon as I get the results.