Need some help I totally ****ED MYSELF

whosurmama

Awards
So I ran a cycle of epistane at 30 mgs everyday along with halo extreme 50 mg, and I already had some gyno from a cycle of tren I ran back in the day. I was 3 weeks into my post cycle of tamox and left the country to travel from a month and I forgot all my pct stuff. Now I am starting to see some puffiness in my nipple and getting really worried. I have prami back home but have no access to it. Will this puffiness go down in the near future or will I have to hop on the prami when I get back and will that be enough or did I just completely **** myself?

I could really use some input I feel like a complete dumbass and am starting to get worried.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It should be quite easy to get PCT stuff outside of the country depending on where you are. Much much easier than in the states. Where are you????

whosurmama

Awards
I am currently in Venice and will be traveling throughout the rest of Italy

G.I.Geo

Awards
Your f*cked. jk best bet is to look for some around where you are at. go to a doctor or maybe even a pharmacist asap. But thats a huge bummer!

whosurmama

Awards
Your f*cked. jk best bet is to look for some around where you are at. go to a doctor or maybe even a pharmacist asap. But thats a huge bummer!

where would I look around for them at like on the internet or a store?

G.I.Geo

Awards
either one but gettin it locally would be best. ask around pharmacys or a doctor, worst thing to do is not ask around. get a bottpe of milk thistle as wel to at least cleanse out your liver to rid you of toxins in it. that's a pretty heavy cycle you ran

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
So u already completed 3 weeks with nolvadex? Well missing one week won't kill u, get some erase and daa if u can't find anything bud.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ran a cycle of epistane at 30 mgs everyday along with halo extreme 50 mg, and I already had some gyno from a cycle of tren I ran back in the day. I was 3 weeks into my post cycle of tamox and left the country to travel from a month and I forgot all my pct stuff. Now I am starting to see some puffiness in my nipple and getting really worried. I have prami back home but have no access to it. Will this puffiness go down in the near future or will I have to hop on the prami when I get back and will that be enough or did I just completely **** myself?

I could really use some input I feel like a complete dumbass and am starting to get worried.
Nolva has a half life of 7 days....don't worry so much. Erase and daa then boom

whosurmama

Awards
Nolva has a half life of 7 days....don't worry so much. Erase and daa then boom

It has been almost 5 days now and I am starting to see some areola swelling and puffiness no pain or anything but I am kind of worried considering I already suffer from slight gyno and don't want it to get any worse.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Look it up on google! It's really easy to find

whosurmama

Awards
Look it up on google! It's really easy to find
I can only find stuff from within the states and since I am in Europe travelign i dont really know where I will be in the 10-14 days it takes to ship here

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I can only find stuff from within the states and since I am in Europe travelign i dont really know where I will be in the 10-14 days it takes to ship here
Isn't most of that stuff legal in parts of Europe?