Which M1T to use???

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

Which M1T to use???

Hi All,
    I am currently starting my last weel of a M1T (10mg/day) and 4AD (300mg/day) cycle.
    I am currently using Legal Gears products, and have seen GREAT results from them. Weight is up by 10lbs in 3 wks, and strength is also up on all exercises, with little to no sides as of yet. I will finish up my last week, and then start PCT of Nolva (liquid form) and Milk Thistle for 4 wks.

I want to buy some more M1T and 4AD b4 the ban, so my question is Which other companies are a good alternative?? I have had awesome results w/ Legal Gear, but was curious if it was necessary to stay w/ this one particular company?? They price of Legal gears stuff seems to be a bit high. I looked into Underground Labs at bulk Nutrition, but the site says they are OUT of STOCK already

Any suggestions / Input?????
    Thanx,
    R
    ~~

2. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lobe50
    Hi All,
    I am currently starting my last weel of a M1T (10mg/day) and 4AD (300mg/day) cycle.
    I am currently using Legal Gears products, and have seen GREAT results from them. Weight is up by 10lbs in 3 wks, and strength is also up on all exercises, with little to no sides as of yet. I will finish up my last week, and then start PCT of Nolva (liquid form) and Milk Thistle for 4 wks.

I want to buy some more M1T and 4AD b4 the ban, so my question is Which other companies are a good alternative?? I have had awesome results w/ Legal Gear, but was curious if it was necessary to stay w/ this one particular company?? They price of Legal gears stuff seems to be a bit high. I looked into Underground Labs at bulk Nutrition, but the site says they are OUT of STOCK already

Any suggestions / Input?????
    Thanx,
    R
    ~~

I have used UG labs and Omega in the past. Both have been very effective. Unfortunately, I've developed bad sides to M1T and won't be able to burn up my stash

Be careful with your use as this is a very harsh compound
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Try bodybuilding.com. They have their own brand named higher power. They're selling M1T for $18.99. That's 120 capsules @ 5 mg each. I've used it and there is no reason not to trust them. They also have various other brands of M1T that are just as good of a deal.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/m1t.html

Bulk Nutrition also has some good deals on Underground Labs M1T. 180 caps @ 5mg each for only $27.99.

http://www.1fast400.com/?cPath=113 UL is not out of stock.

If you want cheaper LG M1T try DPS Nutrition. They're selling the 80 gel cap for only $24.95.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_...1205&last=1205

Ultimately it depends on you. Hope this helped a little. Nate.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which AI to use?
    By nycboy80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:58 PM
  2. Which SERM to use for minimal sides and just being careful
    By spshond in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:58 PM
  3. Which TEST to use? Please Help!!!
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics