first cycle

ivanvs93

Awards
I want to do a cycle in august
I'm 5,11" , 88 kgs, 20% body fat
Because it will be my first cycle is better I use only test or I can use tren with it?

Week 1-12
Test prop 100mg eod
Week 8-12 or 6-12
Tren 75mg ed

For pct I think I will use proviron, clomid, daa... Arimidex is so expensive that I can't afford it and I don't know if here in Venezuela I can found aromasin, any suggestions? What I can use in-cycle to control estrogen sides (I don't want to use novaldex because I read it lower igf-1) and excuse me for the language issues

goat23

goat23

Awards
Get that bf down under 15 first bro otherwise there will be to much pressure on your system to cope and your results will be better

MuscleJ

Awards
I would run a test prop for a first cye see what you can do with test e and them maybe next cycle do a prop.

ivanvs93

Awards
And the compounds for the pct are good? Proviron is a good estrogen blocker? What about use only clomid and Proviron for pct? I can find aromasin in online stores? I am not asking what stores

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Don't cycle. At your weight and bodyfat you've got a lot of room for natural improvement. Results are better at lower bodyfat. Get down to 12% or so and then consider 50mg prop Everyday alone with nothing else. Trens too much for someone with no experience. Proviron is a steroid. You can use it on cycle for e2 control but in pct it's counter productive. Standard pct calls out Clomid and adex or nolva and aromasin. I prefer the ladder. Get your diet locked down. You'll be surprised at how much it helps.

MuscleJ

Awards
To each of its own on the provirom theory some swear by it and others don't. Just make sure you have every thing you need before you cycle.