bloated stomach and pain in my side on halodrol

bossman523

Banned
Awards
am i dying? the bottle just says "hdr" on it, no name of manufacturer.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Yeah you're gonna die soon. Quick! Go to the er!

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i have been forced to do a pulse because of this, even tho i did not really want to pulse halodrol.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
the side effects seem to have subsided, but not seeing much in the way of gains yet. i do feel stronger tho, and seem to have more endurance. i still plan on taking a couple days off from taking it every week, to lessen organ stress and shutdown. i'm almost halfway through the bottle, and thinking of grabbing another bottle to run it longer since i'm doing a pulse. have gone up to 75 mg on my regular training days (3 days a week) i have been training 4 or 5 days a week tho. (go in for a little extra work for a day or two)

Bubbagump

Awards
Try a little aromasin or adex. Also take some probiotics.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You need more water , end of story, just took halo at 100mg per day. I went from a gallon ,to 2 and it stopped the pressure.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Also make sure, your eating , I didn't see size gains until week 5 and i ran it at 100mg. Pretty sure I took the same one your taking says HDR with green around it. No label. Just curious.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
yep, that's the one. do you know who the manufacturer is? i have been drinking lots of water but will try to up it.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I do know the name , brand new company, once I get home I will post it to you. Are you using their pct called "END" ?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
nope, just the halo. have been eating like a champ, but haven't put on any weight. endurance and recovery time has improved, maybe a little stronger but nothing major yet.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I ran it 6 weeks, 50/75/75/100/100/100, about 14 Pounds with a little water, probably keep, 7 or 8 after PCT. Their post cycle called "END" is great, look into that for your post cycle. Depending on your body, but halo takes a long time for the body to see results, so I've read, and my experience. If you have some extra cash i would get another bottle and run it longer.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
what's the company that makes it tho? curious because i can't find any info on the bottle anywhere.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It's "NRG" the company name, not much on them online, but I have an entire booklet on their products. When I bought my cycle it came with it.They have halo,epi,tren,promag,ultradrol, and finaplex.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
what is finaplex? would it be prudent to mix in some furazadrol towards the end of my pulse?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Trenbolone acetate, pretty good cutting and finishing steroid so I've heard, can add good muscle at the end of cycle and to get body fat lowered.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Probably going to get flamed for telling you to do this, but I would bump up halo to 100 mg a day and bridge into Epistane the last two weeks of your halo cycle and continue epi at 20mg a day for a week after halo is done then run your PCT, instead of furazadrol. What are you trying
To do bulk? Cut? JW

bossman523

Banned
Awards
more of a recomp for summer. would like to add a little lean mass w/ as little fat as possible.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i seem to be getting stronger and my endurance and recovery time are improved, but i'm not gaining any weight. appetite has been great and i've been eating a lot and often, but i figured i would have added a couple of pounds by now, anyway. thoughts?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Halo is gang busters for strength, did you up your doses to 100 mg? And your on week 4 now ? Again I didn't see muscle mass increase until, 5th and 6 th week.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i am pulsing since i don't have the proper pct and am worried about sides. gonna prob grab another bottle next week and think about upping my dose. but i'm gonna stick with the pulse

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i'm probably being too conservative, but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
well, i feel stronger and my recovery/endurance have improved but nothing crazy as far as strength gains, altho i have been progressing consistently. so i would say steady gains but nothing drastic yet.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Halo isn't a huge drastic gainer, slow but consistent, buddy I dosed everyday for 30 days, I wouldn't dose 5 days a week.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i'm not sure about "End". it has epi and 3 different Ai's in it.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It's the non methylated version of epi, which means it works as a anti estrogen and isn't suppressive or liver harmful.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Look at the chemical make up and compare to other epi products , I only said for you to use it , A. I ran it longer and higher and it worked for me
B. it's made for that product

bossman523

Banned
Awards
oh, i'm not saying it won't work. i didn't realize it wasn't methylated. i'll probably give it a try, just want to make sure i'm not doing more harm than good.

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i still think i'll run it until i can secure some clomid or nolva.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
2 3a -epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i see this in both:

17a-methyl

i thought that meant that is methylated. i am a novice tho, so what do i know.

Gambini

Awards
Halodrol HDR

Hi thanks for the info. I tried looking for them online but can't find anything. Kind of skeptical since none if their info is posted strange . don't know if they're legit. Do you know where you can find their booklet ?

I do know the name , brand new company, once I get home I will post it to you. Are you using their pct called "END" ?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
I've also used this HDR. The guy is legit. I've seen his products all over New England but he's strict about them not getting online. The "END" PCT discomforts me a little bit because if you look at the nomenclature on the back it contains 7.5mg of Epistane which seems quite counterintuitive to run a suppressive compound in your post cycle phase. SERM and a regular AI seems like a better call in my book.

Pretty much the answer to every problem with PH's is more water and supplementing Taurine lol. How are you guys' gains coming along? I've never spoken to anyone else who have used this brand's PH's. He recently came out with one called QUAD which is like Epi, superdrol, halo and tren. My liver cringes just thinking about it lol