CAn you Use "Estrosense" As a Post cycle

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of this being used as a post cycle. This is not joke, I had a bodybuilder tell me about this stuff. THis is for female, but I did read that males can take this. also stated just take with test booster such as erase or DAA.

Product is called Estrosense with indole-3-Carbinol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Has anyone ever heard of this being used as a post cycle. This is not joke, I had a bodybuilder tell me about this stuff. THis is for female, but I did read that males can take this. also stated just take with test booster such as erase or DAA.

Product is called Estrosense with indole-3-Carbinol
There are no good conclusive studies to the positive on I3C to my knowledge. It and diindole methane are related but only the latter metabolizes certain estrogens at high doses.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I appreciate that. So is that a Yes or no or Choose a different Pct.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I appreciate that. So is that a Yes or no or Choose a different Pct.
Well I used to use OTC pct products but I feel like that is a thing of the past. I haven't had a problem with them but I always had something with 6 Bromo in it which is a decent suicide inhibitor and didn't allow estrogen rebound. I would also then stack DAA and a natty test booster and I kept a decent amount of my gains. In short I'd say get Nolva or Clomid and depending on your cycle get Aromasin for PCT to keep estrogen rebound problems away.. much safer option. I can't recommend OTC PCT really because some peoples body's don't recover as quickly.. so I'd say "no". That's the best bet.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
THanks I Am putting together a cycle if Epistane and have everything ready other than the pct. So I wont be starting untill i research a little more and find the right Pct, but I am going to be using DAA 3k and Erase for the Test Boost with Liv 52, hawthorn berry, multi vit, and and was gonna use the estrosense, but Will probably go with Nolva. I hav ebeen reading that Erase will work as T-booster and estrogen blocker. Is that true?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
THanks I Am putting together a cycle if Epistane and have everything ready other than the pct. So I wont be starting untill i research a little more and find the right Pct, but I am going to be using DAA 3k and Erase for the Test Boost with Liv 52, hawthorn berry, multi vit, and and was gonna use the estrosense, but Will probably go with Nolva. I hav ebeen reading that Erase will work as T-booster and estrogen blocker. Is that true?
Yeah its supposed to and guys say they like it but its not as tried and true as somethings yet.. Lota people say it should and will work but never have seen anything that says anything for fact really.. Clomid or Nolva is very reasonable priced and raise test very quickly. And on these two chemicals products like DAA wont do anything if you take it at the same time. The other chemicals have taken over and DAA will be ignored. Most Post cycle protocols run DAA with and anti estrogen starting when you go off the SERM. Keeps telling pituitary gland to keep firing and keeps natty test high and estro low.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Makes sense! Thanks I here That DAA works and I also here it does not.
Appreciate the info

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah no problem. DAA usually works. Some people say it doesn't but that's odd. They say it raised LH but notvtest or some gay thing. It helps my libido and energy definitely so ill keep using it.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
So Using DAA and ERASE Should Do that job to jump start the Natural test, but definitely need a estrogen blocker with it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So Using DAA and ERASE Should Do that job to jump start the Natural test, but definitely need a estrogen blocker with it.
Should but DAA doesn't hit full potential for 12 days at least whereas a SERM will Jack test up within a couple days already.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Cool! Huge thanks! What do you know about this Deer Velvet boosting test as well. I am also taking that through the whole cycle with it! Or is that just B.s lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Cool! Huge thanks! What do you know about this Deer Velvet boosting test as well. I am also taking that through the whole cycle with it! Or is that just B.s lol
Personally I sat BS. Usually proprietary blends not letting you have clue how much of each ingredient there is so they could have lots of water in it and you'd never know. I stick with what works. Sometimes products like that are placebo but honestly if something tricks you into.thinking you feel better then its really worth it.. if its fake who gives a **** because its making helping you harness your mind. Lol but as I learn more and more and realize that there are a lot of crappy products with minimal research out there, its harder and harder to believe so I stick with what's tested and proven

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
BOOM! You got it bro. Thanks that makes perfect sense

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Would it be ok to start a test booster early say week 3 of epistane cycle to get it in your system early for pct cycle to jump start your natural test or is it a waste to start it early? Hope this isn't a dumb question.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Would it be ok to start a test booster early say week 3 of epistane cycle to get it in your system early for pct cycle to jump start your natural test or is it a waste to start it early? Hope this isn't a dumb question.
Pretty much a waste. Because with the Epi in your system the natty stuff wont be doing any signaling really. I'd save it. The benefits are way too few at that point to.even count. The Epi will feel good and save the test booster for after your off

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
How fast will the epi fall once I take my last. And doesnt it take about 7-10 days for natural t-booster to set in? Or is this wrong.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How fast will the epi fall once I take my last. And doesnt it take about 7-10 days for natural t-booster to set in? Or is this wrong.
For me I start to notice natty test coming back by day 2 if my serm is legit so that means that obviously Epi clears fairly quickly. On that last I'm not sure. Some ingredients boost test faster than others. DAA for instance is slower

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
I have been reading up on DAA and decided not to go with that for that same reason. THanks I just posted a thread of my cycle add to it if you see anything wrong with it! here is the cycle not to include the diet

I am thinking of grabbing clomid or nov

PRE DURING AND POST
-ESTROSENSE
-LIV 52
-HAWTHORN
-CISSUC JOINT
-DVS DEER VELVET
-WHEY PROTEIN

DURING CYCLE
-EPISTANE 20MG DAY 1,2,3 30MG 4,5,6,7 40MG FOR 3 WEEKS
-ON LAST WEEK START ERASE PRO AND TESTOJACK

PCT FOR 4 WEEKS