Bulking cycle Prep.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I want to start planning my next bulking cycle and i want to get some advice on what would be the best way to do it. My last cycle was kinda messy but worked out, it had 4-ad, a 19nor prohormone, osta and epistane and its actually logged here. I managed to gain around 13 pounds shooting up to 189. I followed the cycle by an experimental PCT (included all the standart SERM and stuff), but it was more a recomp with Intermittent fasting. Its worked out pretty decent leaning me out while keeping all of my strength.

I am now sitting at 174lb after a good cut (im actually lighter than when i started my last cycle but my %bf is way lower and im way stronger). I want to be realistic and shoot for a max of 10lb of lean muscle. At the moment I want to try a stack of Methylstenbolone and Halodrol. Im not entirely sure about the dosage but i wanted to run it for 4-5 weeks at around 12mg/75mg respectively. Id get all the necessary on-cycle support (planning to go all out given the level of toxicity here) and PCT (nolva or clomid, not sure yet) and an OTC pct afterwards.

Some specific questions i have:
1. Should i get formestane or 6-oxo to control E? If so which?
2. Given this cycle what are some realistic gains i can expect?
3. I was thinking of trying an IF approach while on it 16/8 trying to keep it as close to a recomp/lean bulk as possible, does anyone have any experience with IF PH cycles that can help out with this?
4. During my last cycle i trained with Negatives/ volume training while on cycle and explosive strength/short sets during PCT, does anyone know a better training approach?
5. Add anything you think id be interested in, I have around a month before i start it and I want to be as prepared as possible to get the most out of it so any relevant discussion is welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Why don`t you get some dbol and test-e and do a great bulk.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I currently dont have a reliable source for them otherwise id be down. I have no problem with doing injectables ive actually done Intramuscular injections before. I dont want to risk a faulty cycle cause of bad gear. I could however get my hands on some Trestolone if you think id be able to do a good cycle with that.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I currently dont have a reliable source for them otherwise id be down. I have no problem with doing injectables ive actually done Intramuscular injections before. I dont want to risk a faulty cycle cause of bad gear. I could however get my hands on some Trestolone if you think id be able to do a good cycle with that.
No,Trestolone is murky waters,it is not yet clear what gains one can expect from this steroid.

Just wait till someone answers your P/H questions.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, im in the lookout for a legit place to get some real gear but until then i have to settle for P/H. If i do run into a legit site ill post it to look into that kind of cycle.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing some reading and apparently people dont like to run Methyl sten for more than 4 weeks since the sides can get bad. Since i want to run a 6 week cycle would it be smart to do Halo: 75/75/75/75/100/100 and M-sten: 12/12/12/12/0/0 or rather have the M-sten for the last 4 weeks?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ive been doing some reading and apparently people dont like to run Methyl sten for more than 4 weeks since the sides can get bad. Since i want to run a 6 week cycle would it be smart to do Halo: 75/75/75/75/100/100 and M-sten: 12/12/12/12/0/0 or rather have the M-sten for the last 4 weeks?
Run msten at 20 and halo at 100 six weeks no problem drink lots of water youll be fine.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
No,Trestolone is murky waters,it is not yet clear what gains one can expect from this steroid.

Just wait till someone answers your P/H questions.
Some really good trestolone logs on other forums i wouldnt consider it murky waters at all

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Some really good trestolone logs on other forums i wouldnt consider it murky waters at all
Still not clear,and I`ve read many of such logs.

Sure you can gain,but certainly wouldn`t choose it over test and dbol ever.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Still not clear,and I`ve read many of such logs.

Sure you can gain,but certainly wouldn`t choose it over test and dbol ever.
Well ill certainly be running it in my off season.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Good,if what I`ve read is correct,you should be properly horny.
LoL if its any more then test/tren/mast stack my wife may be broken

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Lol, if anyone can share to personal experience with trestolone here thatd be legit, a trest cycle would be almost too easy to set up. IDK about the hard shutdown tho, im 21 and hard shutdown doesnt sound too good.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Lol, if anyone can share to personal experience with trestolone here thatd be legit, a trest cycle would be almost too easy to set up. IDK about the hard shutdown tho, im 21 and hard shutdown doesnt sound too good.
From what I understand,there has been some research on trestolone as a possible male contraceptive for reasons that it:
1.shuts you down quickly and at low dose
2.you keep and accelerate your sex drive like you were on test
3.shutdown quickly reverses once you stop

I don`t know how solid all these claims are.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
So after some consideration I have some more questions besides the ones in the original post.
1. Being my 2nd cycle (3rd if you consider one i did with ostarine before that), would it be safe to go for the msten, halo stack? If its about knowledge im pretty sure im good, i pretty much research this stuff everyday.
2. Since it would be my 1rst cycle with these 2 products would it be effective/better to run it 12mg/75mg ED rather than the 20mg/100mg ED that ive been adviced by some people (maybe thinking i had more cycles under my belt). Is there any other ratios that you think would be even better?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So after some consideration I have some more questions besides the ones in the original post.
1. Being my 2nd cycle (3rd if you consider one i did with ostarine before that), would it be safe to go for the msten, halo stack? If its about knowledge im pretty sure im good, i pretty much research this stuff everyday.
2. Since it would be my 1rst cycle with these 2 products would it be effective/better to run it 12mg/75mg ED rather than the 20mg/100mg ED that ive been adviced by some people (maybe thinking i had more cycles under my belt). Is there any other ratios that you think would be even better?
I would do 20/100. Youll be fine.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Aight, ill start planning out the whole thing to the T ill post it here to see what people think.
Ok bro. You can inbox me questions too. Its not as crazy to plan a cycle as some people on these forums make it seem.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Cycle draft.

Background: Im currently 170lb with around 10-9%BF. At the moment when I initiate this cycle I will have been on off cycle for exactly the amount I was on (on cycle+PCT ). In my previous cycle I went all the way up to 189lb with a Epi cycle with some added 4-ad,osta and decavol. Strangely I went down by about 19 pounds in a cut/recomp I did over my PCT and off cycle period but I managed to maintain all of my strength. I attribute this to the IF protocol ive been following ever since (reason why I will attempt to IF during this bulk, except I will be doing 16 hours fast 8 hour eating window).
The objective of this cycle is mainly to skyrocket my strength as much as possible. Secondly I want to add as much lean muscle as I can while keeping my bf% as close as possible to my current number.
Frontload Period:
Given the harsh nature of the cycle I will be taking I want to minimize the damage to my body.
Cycle support (1 scoop/day) for a week.
TUDCA (250mg/day) for a week.
Cycle:
The compounds I’ll be using are M-sten and Halodrol (both bought as bulkpowders from elitemuscles.com that I’ll turn into a solution that I will take 3 times a day to split the dose evenly).
M-sten 20/20/20/20/20/20
Halodrol 100/100/100/100/100/100
Dailty supps:
Creatine (which im currently cycling off as well) 10g/day
Opti-men Multivitamin 2 pills a day (2/3 of the dose)
Fish oils 6g a day
BCAA (early in the morning while fasting and preworkout ) 10g/dose
Green tea extract 50% extract 1.5g/day
Cissus quadrangularis 3g/day
Korean ginseng 648mg twice a day (im replacing all stimulants during this cycle to prevent BP)
A stimulant free preworkout (still in the lookout)
TUDCA 250mg/day
Cycle support (1 scoop/day)
Nutrition:
I will be attempting to use this particular factor to try something new and actually worth logging. There’s a bunch of msten-halodrol logs out there, mine will include a IF protocol with it to attempt to make it as close to a lean cut/recomp as possible.
IF protocol : 16h fast/8hour eating window
Macros: 40p/40c/20f
Calories:
I will start with 3500cal on workout days and 3000cal on rest days and adjust depending on weekly progress. (Given that reports say gains are anywhere from 10-15 pounds for similar cycles I will be expecting anywhere between 1.5/2 pounds gained per week (correct me if im wrong)
Training:
This is where I want to focus on my goal of strength followed by mass. I will be mainly training with compound movements for 6 reps.
Mon: Chest/tricep/shoulder
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Back/biceps
Thursday: rest
Friday: Shoulder/Triceps
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Rest
Main lifts: I will always include these in each of their respective days as a good gauge of my progress.
Chest/shoulder/tricep: Incline or flat Bench/Weighted Dips
Back/Biceps: Deadlift/Weighted pull ups/Weighted Chin ups
Shoulder/triceps: Shoulder press/ Military press
Legs: Squats (ATG)/Leg press
Depending on the specific days I will add supplementing exercises to these.
PCT:
Since this is a harsh cycle I will be doing a rather over the top PCT to ensure no losses or problems afterwards.
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/20/10/10
UR-spray: One bottle during PCT and another bottle following off cycle.
DAA: 6g front load last week of cycle and 3g/day during PCT.

This is a very extended version to explain why and stuff, when i actually create the log its going to be a lot more concise. Anyways Please give a quick look and give me some advice on how to make it better.