I want to start planning my next bulking cycle and i want to get some advice on what would be the best way to do it. My last cycle was kinda messy but worked out, it had 4-ad, a 19nor prohormone, osta and epistane and its actually logged here. I managed to gain around 13 pounds shooting up to 189. I followed the cycle by an experimental PCT (included all the standart SERM and stuff), but it was more a recomp with Intermittent fasting. Its worked out pretty decent leaning me out while keeping all of my strength.
I am now sitting at 174lb after a good cut (im actually lighter than when i started my last cycle but my %bf is way lower and im way stronger). I want to be realistic and shoot for a max of 10lb of lean muscle. At the moment I want to try a stack of Methylstenbolone and Halodrol. Im not entirely sure about the dosage but i wanted to run it for 4-5 weeks at around 12mg/75mg respectively. Id get all the necessary on-cycle support (planning to go all out given the level of toxicity here) and PCT (nolva or clomid, not sure yet) and an OTC pct afterwards.
Some specific questions i have:
1. Should i get formestane or 6-oxo to control E? If so which?
2. Given this cycle what are some realistic gains i can expect?
3. I was thinking of trying an IF approach while on it 16/8 trying to keep it as close to a recomp/lean bulk as possible, does anyone have any experience with IF PH cycles that can help out with this?
4. During my last cycle i trained with Negatives/ volume training while on cycle and explosive strength/short sets during PCT, does anyone know a better training approach?
5. Add anything you think id be interested in, I have around a month before i start it and I want to be as prepared as possible to get the most out of it so any relevant discussion is welcomed.
Thanks in advance