Diet
Looking at around 4500 to 5000 cals
Currently on 3500
Macros
400 carb
300 protein
50 fats

Training
Just coming off 5*5 strength and its already going through the roof I'm going to keep this up but add 2 chaser sets of 10 to 15 reps after each exercise
Chest/tri
Legs
Off
Back/bi
Shoulders/traps
Off
Chest/tri
That way a different group gets trained twice each week

Goal
102 kgs
With 10 bf

I'm starting tomorrow so chime in!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the lgi alpha is a clone of alpha one you will need more than 30mgs a day. 40 being the lowest I seen and 60 to 80mgs results are great. I started at 60 and think I went to 80. It was awhile ago so cant remeber how long I bumped it to 80 for. It is good stuff though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok just looked it up and see it is 20mgs a dose. So im guessing the 30mgs is a typo and ur doing at least 40mgs. That plus the pro tren should be a nice cycle. Aplha one can add 15lbs in 3 weeks solo.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Na running at 30 I've read a ton of stuff saying that's its sweet spot

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't even run it at 30 if you have LGI's, they are 20mg caps.

Matt282

Awards
Subbed. Just curious how did you like T-var and how'd it go for you.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol no troll at all was writing that while I was stuffed moving 6 tonne of furniture up 45 stairs,that's what I do : ) I meant 60 mg( 3 caps ed) yes I have the bottle started this morn! Didn't like t var though I only ran it at 60 mg it came on ok in strength but only on w3 and about a 3 kg gain whole cycle it did tighten me up though. Lol troll that's funny

goat23

goat23

Awards
Not much to report as only on day 1 maybe a little less muscle soreness,lifts still the same.though I did have one weird ads scary dream that my misses was getting attacked I know dreams go with tren so maybe and felt a some headaches coming on though I coulda been tired from work, that's bout it so far
Cheers fellas

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lifts actually went down this morning in chest, this though could be as I lifted 6 tonne of furniture up 45 stairs the day before : ) weight the same hovering around 89kg.but geezus I felt like a monster in the bedroom for my afternoon delight ; ) I felt alpha male lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If your Tren is good stuff you'll definitely feel strong when you hit the 150 ED!

goat23

goat23

Awards
**** man so looking forward to it! I've ran t var but wasn't impressed, the brand dragon pro tren I've been told is so much better : ))

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
**** man so looking forward to it! I've ran t var but wasn't impressed, the brand dragon pro tren I've been told is so much better : ))
Yeah I wouldn't know. I've only tried Celtic Labs Tren and I'm still on it but for strength and energy it is awesome!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Their stuffs supposed to be pretty good people were raving about their sd

goat23

goat23

Awards
Using tudca for the first time to geez seem to piss for ages now, is this normal?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Oh yeah seem to have a weird after taste when I burp after the lgi alpha,bit weird as I've never experienced that with any other cycles : /

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would rather do the bridge other way around .. like start with pro tren then bridge with alpha20 for last 3weeks

regardless in for the log .. good luck bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.