GYNO... Yes gyno from Trenazone/Hdrol cycle HELP

mikez195

Awards
hey guys i did a mild cycle of Trenazone and Halodrol

Hdrol - 50mg

Trenazone - 2ml i believe?

BACKGROUND-INFO
i got puffy nipples all throughout my cycle basically then i got on PCT and when i was almost finished with PCT i got a very small lump, my pec still looks fine but my nipple looks puffy from the lump under it, i had blood work done and its not Prolactin based but my LH and FSH are very high i asked about progesterone and he said if it was high it wouldnt cause this. (still wondering about progesterone though...) anyway so im taking letrozole now this is beginning of week 2 my gyno isnt getting worse just kind of staying the same. my doc said its very mild gyno. and he wants to wait 6 weeks to see if i improve
QUESTION
but im wondering if i should get something for Progesterone to combat that or stick with Letrozole? or maybe get some arimidex? cause im not sure since i was on PCT when i finally got a lump. but test showed high LH and FSH ALSO! is it possible for over time for my gyno to go away on its own since its very mild?
THANK YOU! HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN! :D

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Your weight is 127lb? Why did you run a cycle???
cuz he thought it was a shortcut to DEM SICK GAINS YO

op, do your boobies hurt when you touch the lump? if not, its pubertal and not going away

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Op what did you run for pct and what dosage for the letro?

mikez195

Awards
yes the lump hurts when i touch it, letro dosage at 1.0ML so 2.5mg but i lowered it down now im doing like .8, my weight is not current i dont update in a while my current stats are 150lbs 6-8%BF but its from tren(trenazone)

mikez195

Awards
oh sorry and PCT was Clomid i didnt use Nolva cause i heard its bad to use nolva with tren, and used a Test booster DAA i had a estrogen blocker(didnt use estrogen blocker till now with letro so i can have the letro kick in and then ill stop the estrogen blocker)

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
You shouldn't be touching anything (DS/PH/AAS) right now at that weight...age? years training? Until you can even reach 200 naturally, stay away.

mikez195

Awards
lol i am 26 and bro im 5"6 around 150-153lbs and like 6% BF i dont think im that small but 200 seems way way to big. anyway we are off topic basically will letro kill mild mild gyno from tren? should i just stay on letro till its gone then taper off so estrogen doesnt rebound?

FranARG

Awards
You got like that using gear. Nobody that weights 127lb should use it, it makes jesus cry..

mikez195

Awards
young and dumb you know? but actually im in great health so point proven you can take them at 18-19 and be just as fine as someone 21+ but again can we stay on topic? please? and actually i dont believe in jesus but thats my own personal opinion about it but please if you can help let me know thanks ;)

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Getting rid of gyno is an inexact science. I wouldnt have tapered down so quickly, the lump isn't any smaller?

FranARG

Awards
young and dumb you know? but actually im in great health so point proven you can take them at 18-19 and be just as fine as someone 21+ but again can we stay on topic? please? and actually i dont believe in jesus but thats my own personal opinion about it but please if you can help let me know thanks ;)
You have gyno, you are not in great health my friend..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
In all fairness its cosmetic its not like it increases his chance of heart disease.
but it does indicate an unhealthy levl of estrogen or prolactin at one point which does mean not healthy

5ourdiesel

Awards
Trenazone is not Trenbolone, it's dienolone. So you're really not taking a tren product. Why are ypu surprised that it can cause gyno? Did you do any research before deciding to take an anabolic steroid or did you just decide to wait until you started showing symptoms? Dienolone has a high affinity for the progesterone receptor like deca which would explain the gyno effects. It's low adrenergic level will exacerbate this even more

stamp_on_kids

Awards
but it does indicate an unhealthy levl of estrogen or prolactin at one point which does mean not healthy
i know,.i know i just thought its getting too nitpicky cause you can argue high levels of test and dht or even taking hdrol or epi isnt "healthy" but nobody is going to get flamed for taking stano or hdrol for 6 weeks.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Well, "bro", you feel as though you're fine now but your hormones are still gonna be ****ed later. Gyno does not mean you are in great health. Starting that low body weight on a cycle is a shame. a god damn shame. Maybe if I went back to elementary school and cycled I would of ended up at your weight. How the **** could you not gain up to 150 all naturally? Even just dirty bulking..

mikez195

Awards
it was a mild cycle... anyway i thought 19nor's just give you puffy nipples? my left nipple is puffy and has a lump so does that mean my estrogen is high? and my blood was checked my prolactin is normal but will letrozole work for progesterone gyno? if not what will because i keep hearing caber,bromo,dostinex ect.... and i know they all dont stop progesterone gyno. thanks for the comments guys :D

mikez195

Awards
thanks for the info guys but what should i get and should i keep doing letrozole?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd drop estrogen, you can honestly have the rebound not come back so hard using Exemestane after letro. Then throw in prolactrone. I've had gyno on both sides and reduced it to basically nothing with that process. Have had many flare ups. And had formeron too.

mikez195

Awards
does prolactrone lower progesterone? and im guessing i need a precription for it? and could i use anti estrogen like erase after letro so my estrogen doesnt go back up? and maybe a little nolva? but if the trenazone is out of my system can i use nolva now? cause i heard its bad with 19-nor's to use nolva

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Prolactrone is by black lion research. It lowers prolactin levels. You need a suicide ai after letro so it doesn't cause rebound such as Exemestane or fomestane that's formeron by black lion research. After letro two pumps a day (transdermal product) for two weeks then one pump for two weeks. Worked wonders for me.

mikez195

Awards
ok thanks but actually man i had my prolactin checked it was in normal range, i think my progesterone is high and also my estrogen. but ok thanks a bunch man.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Bummer man knock that estrogen out ASAP. Good luck.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Completely unrelated to this thread, but would you throw an AI into a Tren/Epi cycle or would it be a waste cause Tren doesn't convert and Epi kind of already prevents gyno as it is

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Completely unrelated to this thread, but would you throw an AI into a Tren/Epi cycle or would it be a waste cause Tren doesn't convert and Epi kind of already prevents gyno as it is
Epi doesn't prevent gyno. Especially if one already has pubertal gyno, it will increase the size and pain of the lump. Personal experience...

As for the AI, I would have one on hand in case any symptoms arise.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Epi doesn't prevent gyno. Especially if one already has pubertal gyno, it will increase the size and pain of the lump. Personal experience...

As for the AI, I would have one on hand in case any symptoms arise.
I've heard Caber is very good for it. I don't have a huge gyno problem at all, I was just curious if it'd help prevent a good amount of Estrogen but not enough to hurt my libido like it already is gonna be with the tren

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I've heard Caber is very good for it. I don't have a huge gyno problem at all, I was just curious if it'd help prevent a good amount of Estrogen but not enough to hurt my libido like it already is gonna be with the tren
Word, I hear ya man. I second the caber as well. My libido was sky high when I ran epi. Mega wood all day long haha never ran trenazone tho.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Word, I hear ya man. I second the caber as well. My libido was sky high when I ran epi. Mega wood all day long haha never ran trenazone tho.
It's not trenazone, trenavar (trenabol, whatever you wanna call it). haha running it 60/60/90/90/90 and Epi at 40 straight (maybe up to 60 last week or 2).

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
It's not trenazone, trenavar (trenabol, whatever you wanna call it). haha running it 60/60/90/90/90 and Epi at 40 straight (maybe up to 60 last week or 2).
Whoops my bad man, thought we were talking about OP lol that sounds like a solid cycle. Loved epi dosed between 40-60mg. Get plenty of taurine tho... I got horrible back n shin pumps with the increased dosage.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Whoops my bad man, thought we were talking about OP lol that sounds like a solid cycle. Loved epi dosed between 40-60mg. Get plenty of taurine tho... I got horrible back n shin pumps with the increased dosage.
Taurine, and a **** load of bananas haha. When I ran OG erase I was doing like 5-6 caps a day no problem with joints surprisingly haha everyone is different. I wanna next time do an SD and Tren cycle

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Using it all for a recomp/cut actually haha so I'm not expecting a ton of size but more the muscle preservation portion of it.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Using it all for a recomp/cut actually haha so I'm not expecting a ton of size but more the muscle preservation portion of it.
An SD 6 weeker would be great for that IMO. Had great recomp results using that.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
An SD 6 weeker would be great for that IMO. Had great recomp results using that.

Just don't want all the extra bloat basically, like water from it, reason behind the tren. Might throw clen in there in 2 weeks, just got off a 2 weeker of that haha