Formeron in pct

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Bouta start my pct and throwing in formeron for the first time. What's the best way to use this product? I've never used any kind of topical before.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pump it on the inside of your forearm and rub in with opposite arm. Don't use hands you'll waste it.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Pump it on the inside of your forearm and rub in with opposite arm. Don't use hands you'll waste it.
Forearm only? Do I needa rub it on chest? Cuz I can't really rub my chest with my forearms.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Forearm only? Do I needa rub it on chest? Cuz I can't really rub my chest with my forearms.
what other products are you running in PCT... and what did you just come off of?

i used forearms and spread over the inner bicep/shoulder area

ppl put it on the tops of their feet, stomach, chest (you should be able to use your wrist to rub it in your chest)

put it in a non-hairy/low-fat area... forearms are the easiest in my opinion

carbus

Awards
If i remember correctly primordial posted absorptions %'s and the forearms were surprisingly on the lower end of the list. The collarbone upperpec neck area was one of the highest i think. But i like that idea of using your forearms to rub it in, cant stand tryin to scrub it off my palms plus i feel like im losin precious amounts of product lol

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
what other products are you running in PCT... and what did you just come off of?

i used forearms and spread over the inner bicep/shoulder area

ppl put it on the tops of their feet, stomach, chest (you should be able to use your wrist to rub it in your chest)

put it in a non-hairy/low-fat area... forearms are the easiest in my opinion
Comin off of prostanivar 4 weeks then another week of hdrol 100mg. For pct I'm using Clomid. Ad-3. Liv 5.2. Dpol. And formeron.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Grab some powder free gloves. That'll do the trick.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Grab some powder free gloves. That'll do the trick.
I was thinking that but didnt wanna just try it n end up wasting any. This stuff ain't cheap. Ill give that a go for tomorrow.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that but didnt wanna just try it n end up wasting any. This stuff ain't cheap. Ill give that a go for tomorrow.
I know, I picked up 3 bottles of Formeron.

Good luck!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Comin off of prostanivar 4 weeks then another week of hdrol 100mg. For pct I'm using Clomid. Ad-3. Liv 5.2. Dpol. And formeron.
ad3 has an AI right?

maybe use the formeron after PCT as a bridge

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
ad3 has an AI right?

maybe use the formeron after PCT as a bridge
I'm actually bridging into recompadrol and annihilation after PCT. so I liked the idea of formeron leaning me out just a bit rite now on PCT.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i used CEL formestane 2 years ago and had great pumps and workouts, was able to increase cals a bit and not gain bf... AND i rubbed it in with my hands (the noob days...)