Mechabol

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Finishing up my first ph cycle here in 6 days. Doing some research on a winter cycle. Thinking about stacking msten and mechabol. Any input?

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
honda im going to start mechabol what was ur dosage, and what gains and sides did yuo expeirence

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Lol thats what I'm trying to figure out. Its discontinued and I'm trying to find out if the sides/gains sure worth it and if I could possibly stack it with msten.. If its good stuff, I gotta order it soon since its running out.. The cycle I just finished was epi.

AnthroLats

Awards
Not that this will help much atm, but I'm 6 days into a 40 day mecha run. 100 going to 125mg after 3 weeks. Not seeing mind blowing results yet, but I'm not expecting to turn into Ronnie. Feel great on it, aggression in the gym is holding strong, vascularity seems to be slightly better. If this thread pops back up in a few weeks, I'll post if I got some better results.

First time using methyl btw. No sides to speak of yet.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Yeah the epi was my first ph. I actually finish friday. It took about 2 weeks to see any real results. I gained about 7 lbs dry muscle so far. Give it time, bro. keep me posted. Good luck.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
whats a better serm for mechabol tamox or clomid and where im buying it says for tamox 20mg/ml-30ml...so will that cover a 20/20/10/10 pct dose??

joeblow1

Awards
whats a better serm for mechabol tamox or clomid and where im buying it says for tamox 20mg/ml-30ml...so will that cover a 20/20/10/10 pct dose??
Clomid is always a better choice IMO. Nolva is inferior.