estra-4,9diene-3,17-dione Brawns new Tren

klint

klint

Awards
I have been given two 90 cap bottles at 30mg each to log :). thinking of running 90-120 for 8 or 6 weeks. will these bloat me or cut as am hoping cheers

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure the 9diene is the same as x-tren, bunch of people have ran logs on it

make sure you check the compound nomenclature of the logs cause there are many different "trens" out

have prolactin control supps incase you start leaking!

i have Tren Elite and will be running it this summer (9,11 triene)... different

klint

klint

Awards
Have noticed many different types of tren ph with like u said different nochs . some have said they got very hunger on this and ended up blowing up. where as i just want to cut on it if not then recomp. will this hold water?

For prolactin i will use sns inhibit p and saw palemto ( health)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
thanks to advancednutritiontx for this

Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin. Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: This is a prohormone to dienolone (similar to M-diene). Decent for recomp and increases in strength.

decent is an understatement according to most peoples logs for strength increases... many ppl say strength builds very quickly

some say none but most say minimal water retention, so maybe throw in some joint support if you are going to be lifting heavy since its not very wet

good call on inhibit p

klint

klint

Awards
Smsh i got some inhibit.p and do take joint support any way lol old.bones. cheers for checking that out for me . am going to run it at 90-120mg sides depending. thoughts!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Smsh i got some inhibit.p and do take joint support any way lol old.bones. cheers for checking that out for me . am going to run it at 90-120mg sides depending. thoughts!
6 weeks at 90mg...
its always better to use the lowest dose that keep giving results and not give into the temptation of bumping up too early, more itsnt always better.. more usually means MORE side effects

move up to 120mg the last 2 weeks IF you need to

are you running it standalone?

klint

klint

Awards
Prob will run it stand alone but planing on using aas soon so may.run it 4 weeks then start test e

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
run it at the start of your Test E cause you wont feel the test for a while (3 weeks probably)

a skeleton for you to work off of maybe:

weeks 1-6 90mg estra-4
weeks 1-12 500mg Test E (250mg 2x a week)

weeks 3/4-12 HCG (250iu 2x a week)
weeks 1-18 normal cycle support supps, including prolactin control
weeks 14-18 SERM
weeks 4-12 AI* dose dependent on estro levels