Gyno possible with ADex

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I started this cycle with some hard tissue under my left side below nipple lower pec area. Today is only day 9 of test and Dbol and it seems slightly flared up and sensitive.. I'm on .25 ADex everyday. What can I do at this point? Up the ADex ? The bump has been there for a while now and I had success shrinking it down very low in the past with ADex and nolvadex but never killed it. I have letro and aromasin on way , but not in hands yet. I figured .25 of ADex daily is enough , but I'm already up 12lbs!! This is a 14 week cycle...how much water is this ADex really keeping off?!

The bump is only noticeable to touch when I lift my arm over my head and press , other wise I wouldn't know it was there...I discovered it about 6-7 months ago but have no idea how long it's been there.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've dealt with similar. Aromasin would be my first choice. You could do letro and taper into Aromasin but Aromasin is a suicide AI so it might help you more long term. You could start the Aromasin at 12.5 ED and go up or down in dose depending what happens. 12.5 EOD day is usually enough to keep estrogen in check but to actually help with gyno or lumps like you have which can turn into gyno , I more tend to go every day.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I've dealt with similar. Aromasin would be my first choice. You could do letro and taper into Aromasin but Aromasin is a suicide AI so it might help you more long term. You could start the Aromasin at 12.5 ED and go up or down in dose depending what happens. 12.5 EOD day is usually enough to keep estrogen in check but to actually help with gyno or lumps like you have which can turn into gyno , I more tend to go every day.
So, if it gets a little more out ofhand you suggest dropping ADex and switching to aromasin for a bit ?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So, if it gets a little more out ofhand you suggest dropping ADex and switching to aromasin for a bit ?
That's what I'd do. Maybe overlap by a couple days. Aromasin takes the itch and sensitivity right away for me as long as its legit

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I just got my aromasin and letro...I'm about to switch the ADex that I'm currently taking to aromasin....I've also dropped the Dbol thinking it may not be helping..., the bump has gotten harder and slightly bigger....at this point should I make the change to aromasin or possibly think about using my letro? Would aromasin help considering the ADex isn't?