Halodrol Water Weight

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Im On my last 5 days of 100 mg Halo, and So far i have been getting great gains, strength and reduced body fat. In the last 3 days I blew up, no change in diet or exercise , just like 7 pounds of water weight it looks and feels like. Concerned me at first , I went from a very lean cut to a bulk in a matter of days. The really only thing different was a couple of social vodka/ and club sodas. Something i never do on cycle, but it wasn't even a large amount of alcohol. Thoughts /concerns?

BlumpkinKing

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Prob just water weight bro, I wouldn't sweat it.

Skinnydude93

Skinnydude93

Awards
Yeah, don't worry.. I've got wasted on a SD cycle once; IM ALIVE.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
^6ft. 150lbs. How was that SD cycle?
Lmao. With the newer ds that are available otc or at regular online supp stores, you see so many threads and posts of guys taking steroid who don't even look like they lift.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I hate ****ing alcoholics.

Social vodka my ass.

Having to drink on methyls,**** that.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Im On my last 5 days of 100 mg Halo, and So far i have been getting great gains, strength and reduced body fat. In the last 3 days I blew up, no change in diet or exercise , just like 7 pounds of water weight it looks and feels like. Concerned me at first , I went from a very lean cut to a bulk in a matter of days. The really only thing different was a couple of social vodka/ and club sodas. Something i never do on cycle, but it wasn't even a large amount of alcohol. Thoughts /concerns?

BlumpkinKing
This is odd. A guy can have big-time glycogen storage on-cycle but its usually happening sooner than the last 5 days of your cycle. And on compounds like halo I've never heard of water retention. Its dry and is classified with the AI compounds I thought. Makes some peoples joints actually hurt at 100 mg ED.. my wife took Halo at a minute dose of 20 ED and she dried out just like that and shredded. No remarkable weight gain, no water retention, nothing. She loved it. I think there is something you aren't factoring in here. A change in intensity, or something. You don't just suddenly near the end if a cycle gain weight bang, just like that

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
This is odd. A guy can have big-time glycogen storage on-cycle but its usually happening sooner than the last 5 days of your cycle. And on compounds like halo I've never heard of water retention. Its dry and is classified with the AI compounds I thought. Makes some peoples joints actually hurt at 100 mg ED.. my wife took Halo at a minute dose of 20 ED and she dried out just Luke that and shredded. No remarkable weight gain, no water retention, nothing. She loved it. I think there is something you aren't factoring in here. A change in intensity, or something. You don't just suddenly near the end if a cycle gain weight bang, just like that
This is the reason that i got concerned, I went back on everything I was taking and realized my pre workout, "I was saving for my pct stage" contained Creatine mono hydrate and i believe it could have been adding to my water retention. I stopped taking it the last 2 days and switched to a different pre, I believe i will drop the water within the next 3 or 4 days. Thanks for the respond.