whats a good compound to stack C.e.l. M-Drol with for bulk?

G.I.Geo

Awards
Asked a similar question below but specified a brand that isn't too known yet so haven't gotten any responses so decided to rephrase my question. WHAT CAN I STACK MDROL (SUPERDROL) WITH TO GAIN BULK MUSCLE? I HEARD TREN MIGHT BE GOOD WITH IT?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
A lot of calories... 4-andro, Blackstone labs trenabol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What ever you decide I'd advise a non-methyl as your liver will already be taking a hit.

G.I.Geo

Awards
True. what is a strong non methyl product good for bulk anyone know? Or experienced users have you combined sd with another methyl product? Even when i am not on a cycle i drink about a gallon+ of water throughout the day so i can say that my system "flushes" pretty well. I am not.planning on cycling again after this one at last not for a while so as long as whichever i stack it with works really well then my liver will just have to suck it up for the month ansd then il be taking a good pct with milk thistile on top.So as long as the benefits.are worth it is what I'm sayin..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
True. what is a strong non methyl product good for bulk anyone know? Or experienced users have you combined sd with another methyl product? Even when i am not on a cycle i drink about a gallon+ of water throughout the day so i can say that my system "flushes" pretty well. I am not.planning on cycling again after this one at last not for a while so as long as whichever i stack it with works really well then my liver will just have to suck it up for the month ansd then il be taking a good pct with milk thistile on top.So as long as the benefits.are worth it is what I'm sayin..
Androfactory carries BULK-UP and its non-methyl ...in fact its one of the safer prohormones currently. There is a person on here stacking it with SD I think. There are other non-methyl products too.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how bout instead you worry about whether your cel mdrol is even legit. ebay or amazon, which one did you use?

G.I.Geo

Awards
I Know its legit, didn't get it online and i dont need to worry about it my buddy cycled it when i was on the dp850 and you can see excellent results on it alone, we bought from the same supplier he bought 3 bottles of it and sold me one. same batch # same exp. date#.

G.I.Geo

Awards
Does your buddy have a log on how its goin for him?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Androfactory carries BULK-UP and its non-methyl ...in fact its one of the safer prohormones currently. There is a person on here stacking it with SD I think. There are other non-methyl products too.
I was just going to post this..

G.I.Geo

Awards
Excellent. hopefully many of us can benefit off this thread on a good 2 supp stack. Hvac that's what I'm goin to school for right now bro right on lol.

G.I.Geo

Awards
K so I've narrowed it down. i checked out that androfactory stuff but i really can't get a hold of it. second option which is what i am gunna go with to stack with mdrol is trenadrol from chemtek which is basically formulated of 2 compounds, tren and halodrol! So basically I'm gunna be on cycle of tren +halodrol + superdrol. I Know this is an ultra heavy combination and I'm definitely gunna log it with you guys, pics n stuff as well :) if i see no/low sides i will continue the mdrol for 4 weeks but only plannin on doin 3 weeks of it and 4-5 weeks on trenadrol! I'm also goin to be takin milk thistle every other day while on cycle.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol every other day? you plannin to take anhing else?

G.I.Geo

Awards
Along the cycle i plan on taking fish oil, protein (around 200g/day) and a calorie intake of about 3k-3.5k of balanced meals. i don't believe in this cycle armor things ppl stack throughout the month its like as if you don't have enough supplements going through your body asit is. also might as well maximize and take advantage of every ph you take why "rinse" it out with a supossed cleanser/detox/whatever you wanna call it. for all we know it could just be a bunk item or a lot of un needed chems that won't have any positives out of it just a company trying to make quick bucks. i mean the only way we know about phs is cuz of guinea pigs leaving reviews for the rest. i am running a correct pct of max anabol from max muscle + milk thistle. the milk thistle throughout cycle and continuing into pct.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Oh man you have a lot to learn your running 2 methlys and a pro Latin together with milk thistle as a liver cleanse every other day? Your livers gonna be shot not to mention the spike in bp on sd,pls do a little research on sd have you even heard of back pumps and the killer head aches? You might want 2g of taurine and some coq10 for those.also I think your protein should be around 300g and carbs around 400g,to let the sd work its magic.sd is brilliant if you know how to work it.as for your pct geezus your gonna need a freaking serm with sd,get some nolva before starting and a ai and daa.oh and milk thistle kills sd in my opinion if you do go that route at least space it 2 hours away from your sd
Only trying to help bro

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Along the cycle i plan on taking fish oil, protein (around 200g/day) and a calorie intake of about 3k-3.5k of balanced meals. i don't believe in this cycle armor things ppl stack throughout the month its like as if you don't have enough supplements going through your body asit is. also might as well maximize and take advantage of every ph you take why "rinse" it out with a supossed cleanser/detox/whatever you wanna call it. for all we know it could just be a bunk item or a lot of un needed chems that won't have any positives out of it just a company trying to make quick bucks. i mean the only way we know about phs is cuz of guinea pigs leaving reviews for the rest. i am running a correct pct of max anabol from max muscle + milk thistle. the milk thistle throughout cycle and continuing into pct.
you have no clue how ignorant this whole paragraph sounds

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Max anabol & milk thistle are not a "correct pct" who ever told you that is good enough is an idiot. Your taking SD its a steroid it's not a pro hormone ( not like it matters you should still use serm for both) and your also taking two other products. Your gonna get shut down hard and lose all three pounds of muscle your gonna gain from your insufficient diet. Then your gonna feel like crap for about 2 months after cycle and lose even more gains.

My advice shelf your products until you can get a serm, and get your diet in check before that also. What type of training program are you following to.

I'm not trying to be a dick I am fully trying to help you, I don't want to see you get gyno I don't wish crap like that on even my most hated enemies. If your willing to drop the cash for the cycle, then invest in the pct so all that money doesn't go to waste. Serm is a insurance policy you don't want to miss out on.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Also in your profile it says you drink, if your going to do this harsh of a cycle don't drink for a few month. Not even one beer.

goat23

goat23

Awards
^* or a month beforehand as well take some cycle ass 2 weeks out

G.I.Geo

Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen,..lol. This is more like it thanks for all the info guys. I know ppl always seem to go to or chime into negative threads and give better info on it and i don't claim myself a profesional in the ph world so i gave "outlines" of what i was plannin on doin so i could get info on all this stuff. Its easy to shelf items, easy to get different supps, but not so easy to get the insight you need on them so i thank all you guys for your input so far. and as for drinking, last time i had a sip was new years which was about 5 months ago and was barely buzzed to put it out there honestly. But I've taken max anabol from max muscle after cycleing decaplexx 850 (gained a solid 14 lbs + Lost a lot of gut so in persective I'm sure i gained more since i lost fat also) and holy shnit guys this stuff is under rated. kept most gains i got only lost about a pound n a half into the following month but probably cuz in my head I've heard the frightening stories of losing mass once finishing a cycle so i trained my nuts off ridiculously after the cycle to the point where it was painful to open the trunk of my car when i left the gym lol. Sex drive didn't get affected at all visually, if anything on the max ababol pct it made me hornier than a freakin sex addict. And as for pretein intake, i do about 180-200 now il probably increase that to about 250g/day i heard scientifically your body can't process much more than 1g protein per pound you are, if you do too much more it pretty much gets ****ted out. eating 3.5k sounds plenty but i will up that also if need be, if i start leaning out i will adjust that. as for milk thistle i had no idea so thanks for that I'm just gunna wait till pct to start that.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
oh my gawd this guy is fukin clueless. i quit

i think you should add alpha20 to thecycle too. it brings on huge gains and strength in 3 weeks. perfect to stack with superdrol, hdrol, and tvar. if you can get your hands on m1t, add that too. the more the marrier. throw in some m lmg too. its non methylated so it wont hurt, just give you even more size

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Wow...

G.I.Geo

Awards
Tell me I'm wrong now a days all this stuff is gettin banned or cloned and there's no way to tell the truth on something. a company can say all it wants on a product but is there a regulatory comission dedicated to specifically stamp the scientific approval that it works? which leaves it down to reviews n experiments..why do you think the best psh's are the older, banned or discontinued ones? They obviously got banned or discontinued for a reason but they are the most popular used today in the market because they have solid reviews. all the new **** that's out this year we aren't even going to give it a try but when you hear its banned nxt year and more reviews start coming up people are going to want that product. harsh truth about this ****.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Tell me I'm wrong now a days all this stuff is gettin banned or cloned and there's no way to tell the truth on something. a company can say all it wants on a product but is there a regulatory comission dedicated to specifically stamp the scientific approval that it works? which leaves it down to reviews n experiments..why do you think the best psh's are the older, banned or discontinued ones? They obviously got banned or discontinued for a reason but they are the most popular used today in the market because they have solid reviews. all the new **** that's out this year we aren't even going to give it a try but when you hear its banned nxt year and more reviews start coming up people are going to want that product. harsh truth about this ****.
or theyre banned because idiots like you do everything wrng and fuk it up for everyone else

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Your logic is some of the dumbest I've encountered on here

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Tell me I'm wrong now a days all this stuff is gettin banned or cloned and there's no way to tell the truth on something
youre hella wrong. im losing hope in humans more and more every day

G.I.Geo

Awards
Soo..that's why only the stuff that works gets banned?..and after all if you choose to use these substances, your pretty much agreeing to anything that's happens to you in the process. THEN HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE THAT THE REASON THIS STUFF GETS BANNED IS BECAUSE PEOPLE MISUSE OF IT? And how exactly am I misusing the product you have no idea the cycle I'm making i haven't posted the cycle I'm taking or doses. ignorant ****s i swear.

just on here to get the insight and info you wanna bash go ****en do it on another thread before you do it here. if you have constructive critisism to say by all means please and thank you but if you don't gtfo

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It all gets banned because of overzealous politicians I believe. Because the good ol Test E is banned or controlled or whatever and its not even DANGEROUS. Well in mammoth doses you may have heart trouble eventually or high BP but liver damage is basically nonexistant. So basically you buy what you can or cross to.the dark side and just live with it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Max Anabol is nowhere near good enough PCT for an SD cycle. I tried something like that once when I was more stupid than I am now and I got some small hard lumps from rebound. Luckily I was able to make.them go away with a different cycle later on but you gota do it right cuz one day it'll catch up

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Soo..that's why only the stuff that works gets banned?..and after all if you choose to use these substances, your pretty much agreeing to anything that's happens to you in the process. THEN HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE THAT THE REASON THIS STUFF GETS BANNED IS BECAUSE PEOPLE MISUSE OF IT? And how exactly am I misusing the product you have no idea the cycle I'm making i haven't posted the cycle I'm taking or doses. ignorant ****s i swear.

just on here to get the insight and info you wanna bash go ****en do it on another thread before you do it here. if you have constructive critisism to say by all means please and thank you but if you don't gtfo
We're giving you insight and info, were telling you that what your doing is a horrible idea. You obviously don't want our criticism because ever time we say something you just ignore it. You just want us to pat you on the back and reassure you of you mistakes. Well sorry buddy we are actually educated on the topic and if your doing something wrong were going to tell you.

And to say ph, and DS are untested and we don't know anything about them is idiotic. These companies don't just go out and buy a bulk random chemical and cap it up then cross there fingers. They have bio chemists who research this crap and make new chems. To say that all the old stuff is the best just shows how little knowledge you have on the subject. I just read today that this year will probably be a huge year for ph's because there figuring out how to make super effective none methylated ph's. anyways I'm done talking to you about this crap hope you don't get gyno.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I did androbulk v3 with SD and had great gains and no real issues to speak of. I suppose the androfactory stuff is similar to the PP stuff....as suggested earlier by others. It's DHEA and won't stress your liver like the SD so they pair well.

G.I.Geo

Awards
Hey guys! So i wrote up a response last night but the browser didn't seem post it >:/ So anyway I've decided to take the mdrol on igs own and I've managed to lacate a nolvadex liguid oral as a pct. with much research I've found a few more cases of gyno on mdrol than with a majority of other phs. Is it a specific chemical that you gotta look out for in a compound that accelerates gyno? I've also found a site that helped me understand compounds more deeply and i just wanted to share the link with you guys in case you wanna bookmark at and refer to it on any compound you have a question about! Also since its my first cycle of mdrol aka sd, should i be taking the milk thistle during or after my cycle? Someone on here mentioned it killed the sd if taken during? :/ i just want to maximize results on this bad boy. thanks!

Edit: Didn't let me post link :/ says i gotta have a minimum post of 150 lol

G.I.Geo

Awards
Ooh and that androbulk stuff looks pretty legit but they run about $220 plus so at that price i would be considering test e inj. for future cycle:O lol of course not anytime soon i got a lot to learn. you guys are brutal when responding though cut me somethin you guys also started somewhere :)