Black Dragon Labs GIANT ????

socal1

Awards
Has anyone heard of the product "giant" by Black Dragon Labs?

My local supp shop just got this product in and said its a "natty" test booster. He said a bunch of scientific nonsense that my caveman language couldn't understand but i nodded anyways. He said its different from other test boosters bc it "takes the "androsten"? directly from DHEA"...not exactly sure if that is correct, but something similar. He said someone could expect around 10lbs in a month. It was also being sold with 2 other products, "supertest?" and "aromanex?" i believe. He said bc its natural, the other products arent necessary but he recommends them.

The thing that made me question this product, aside from the 10lbs in a month, was when someone else walked in the shop and asked "why is there an ai being sold with it, is it a prohormone?", the supp shop worker smirked and said "we cant really call it a prohormone, but its natural" with a big smirk on his face....

anyone know anything of this product or the other products it was being sold with? i cant find anything online.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Post the ingredients bro, we can tell u what's inside it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
1dhea and 4 dhea, its a prohormone.

the worker doesnt know wtf he's talking about. never ever ever trust a supplement shop employee. 90% of them are complete morons. and what he said to convince you its a natty test booster doesnt even make sense. go back and call him out and see his reaction. then bich at the manager for him spreading false dvertisement and get a free tub of protein

i looked up the manufacture website

socal1

Awards
just called the store and asked for info. they said they dont sell prohormones but everything in it is natural. he said several ingredients, one sounded like "mosolaria ecuminada"??? (complete guess on spelling), and the other was 4 andro 3b. what are those?

dfozzy

Awards
The Main ingredients used in Giant by Black Dragon Labs is Massularia 4:1 and 1AD and 4AD, i work for a supplement shop that sells this product and yes the 1AD an 4AD is a pro-steroid compound derived from DHEA, but the headquarters of the corporation classify it is a natty test booster and that is probably why he told you that it was natural. It is definately a prohormone, it is not liver toxic and does not have any side effects like other prohormones but it is also much more mild and is generally used for someone's first cycle of prohormones. the Massularia in it is a natural test booster from a plant in South Africa so that is natural but the other two are definitely not and if you are looking to ever compete in a natural comp and you took this you would be banned because of the 1AD an 4AD.

vassille

Awards
Damn 1AD and 4AD are still around?
From what I remember it was a decent product.

dfozzy

Awards
Yeah i have not personally tried a 1,4 andro stack but i am considering trying it. From reading reviews online and doing some research on the product it seems to be one of the safer PH and it is easier to maintain your gains then most others.

vassille

Awards
Yeah i have not personally tried a 1,4 andro stack but i am considering trying it. From reading reviews online and doing some research on the product it seems to be one of the safer PH and it is easier to maintain your gains then most others.
Yeap it's very mild compared with like a sdrol for example but still good product.

lucampos

Awards
Hey guys just chiming in on this thread. I actually have tried this product and recently finished running it for 6 weeks. It was a very mild prohormone and I experienced no sides whatsoever. I also ran typical support supps with it, ie multivitamins, fish oils, protein, creatine. Cut out the preworkouts though just in case. Not that it wouldn't have made a difference anyways because my blood pressure nor my cholesterol ever went up during the time I used it.

One thing I did notice within the first few doses was a bit lethargy but that subsided a few days after. No 10lb gains were made but that could be due to my diet falling off towards weeks 5-6. Finals for school came around and finding time to diet/study/lift was a bit difficult. I did gain ~7 solid pounds though and my bf % actually went down. Strength/libido increases were noticeable within the first week. Never experienced ANY shutdown. Overall I thought it was a good product and I plan to use it again for 8 weeks later this summer before I go back to school.

Just my 2 cents to give a little personal insight on this product since I know it's new and not many people have heard of it or tried it.

vassille

Awards
Hey guys just chiming in on this thread. I actually have tried this product and recently finished running it for 6 weeks. It was a very mild prohormone and I experienced no sides whatsoever. I also ran typical support supps with it, ie multivitamins, fish oils, protein, creatine. Cut out the preworkouts though just in case. Not that it wouldn't have made a difference anyways because my blood pressure nor my cholesterol ever went up during the time I used it.

One thing I did notice within the first few doses was a bit lethargy but that subsided a few days after. No 10lb gains were made but that could be due to my diet falling off towards weeks 5-6. Finals for school came around and finding time to diet/study/lift was a bit difficult. I did gain ~7 solid pounds though and my bf % actually went down. Strength/libido increases were noticeable within the first week. Never experienced ANY shutdown. Overall I thought it was a good product and I plan to use it again for 8 weeks later this summer before I go back to school.

Just my 2 cents to give a little personal insight on this product since I know it's new and not many people have heard of it or tried it.
Yeap it's very much in line with what I remember. There was a company that used to make a liquid form of this and with the right diet worked great.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
guy at gym told me that he's gonna try it stacked with muscle mortar by same company

1stcrearion

Awards
You seem to know your ****! Ok so I'm on it right now, what concerns me is the 4ad... Is there any possible way I could develop gyno from this supplement ? And if so what type of serm or estrogen blocker should invest in ?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed for a 3 year old revived thread

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established