Superdrol kicker OR finsher? Test E

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
12wk 500mg test E cycle.
Age 26 6'4 225 13%BF 8yrs lifting.
Previous SD and epi cycles, this will be first injection cycle.

Looking for advice as to use my leftover SD for a 3wk 20mg kicker or finisher. I planned on 12wks of test e @500 with the superdrol first 3wks and epistane last 4 wks.

I know my gains will plateau towards the end which is why I'm debating if I should save the SD for a finisher..... Thoughts? Advice?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Kicker, just got done with SD portion of my cycle and I'm up ~17lbs. Did 4 weeks at 20/30/30/30(IIRC, I know the last 2 were 30 for sure) gained most of the weight in first 3 weeks though. Not at all clean but tons of people are commenting on how big I've gotten and asking me questions about working out, loving it.

G.I.Geo

Awards
I say finisher since inj. will have the highest concentration right after you take the shot. if you throw in superdrol along at like the same time it can be heavily toxic. but then again, the test isn't in oral form so it doesnt have to be processed through liver..tough one. You wouldn't consider it in the middle of your cycle would you? It'd be like a spike in your cycle and wouldn't be as harsh comin off of it.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Kicker, just got done with SD portion of my cycle and I'm up ~17lbs. Did 4 weeks at 20/30/30/30(IIRC, I know the last 2 were 30 for sure) gained most of the weight in first 3 weeks though. Not at all clean but tons of people are commenting on how big I've gotten and asking me questions about working out, loving it.
Yeah I always stop gaining around wk3. Did you notice the extra bump to 30 on the SD? I've only taken up to 20.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah I always stop gaining around wk3. Did you notice the extra bump to 30 on the SD? I've only taken up to 20.
Definitely, feel pretty beast on 30 I feel like it's a "sweet spot" for me. I have heard of some people running 40 or even 50 but I don't think I need any better results than what I've had at 30.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I say finisher since inj. will have the highest concentration right after you take the shot. if you throw in superdrol along at like the same time it can be heavily toxic. but then again, the test isn't in oral form so it doesnt have to be processed through liver..tough one. You wouldn't consider it in the middle of your cycle would you? It'd be like a spike in your cycle and wouldn't be as harsh comin off of it.
Injectables still process thru the liver, they just don't hit it all at once.

Op kicker.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
yea Why wait the 3 or 4 weeks for the test to kick in, I don't know about you but I'm too impatient for that. lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29